Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Racial Issue: Mid-A Interracial Couples Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Z33@SIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Spanish Mexican or just anything Hispanic?

Dos xx
Corona

are both good places to start.
i know mexican beer very well. dos xx on draft is full of win and so is the amber. i was actually wondering about beer from spain. i dont think ive ever seen any. im working my way around the world one (or one too many)beer at a time.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:32 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by *ICE*
3 pages with NO pics of said mixed girl????? what had this forum became to??
I tried to save the thread from the fial from no pictures, Linhs mixed.... half Chinese, half Viet.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:28 AM
sajazzman007
DIY'er Unite

**DISCLAIMER** RACIAL HUMOR TO FOLLOW and one who knows me knows what I'm about so don't get butt hurt or all chickly like your watching some chick flick with your girl. Welcome to the discrimination table j/k. You should have told him without ****** there would be no PS3's, nintendos, dragon ballz, eggrolls, or nikes j/k again back to the point (I'll throw in some black, white, and latino humor in a min). I'm surprised they are messing with Asians these days, I thought Americans in general were focusing there discrimination on Arabs and Muslims j/k again? Its nothing new for me, I'm a black guy with a sports car (been getting racially profiled since 1985). If I had to get a dime for all the different chicks I was out with and got weird looks I would be a millionaire in DC alone (even from my own race especially). Racial profiling is common for me c'mon I'm black in America. In the end (like most) I realize my ***** is an equal opportunity lender.. I have been with chicks of all creeds, nationality, and ethnicity. I think the North is alot more prejudice in the south. I'm originally from Louisiana and I have seen more racism here than anywhere in the deep south. In Louisiana though white, blacks, and now latinos don't get along so much that they are forced to coexist (one reason of many is poverty and the lack of different races, etc). Out of this forced coexistence they have a certain mutual respect for one another and respect one another though they don't really like one another. Here there is none of that because no one here is really forced to coexist in specific area due to the socioeconomic climate of this area and there are all kinds of different races here. Without going into a sociology tangent, in the end you did the right thing. I had an instance when I was out with a Russian girl around her Russian friends and one of them said some racially insulting (i think he called me a monkey), i smile and told him in broken Russian (lived in Eastern Europe for almost 2 yrs) "you might be right, but my dick longer and your friend and mother loves it". In the end, some people are just ignorant, jealous, or a combo of both.. just ignore it and keep it movin. I actually take pride and in others peoples races. Think about it without blacks we would not have some of the best athletes in the world, comedians, gangsta rappers and r&b singers, and now a president. Without white people I would be somewhere in Africa complaining about heat, flies, malaria, and wondering which arm/foot I would want to get chopped off or have no one to laugh at on the dance floor of a club (espically to Justin Timberlake song's it funny how white people try to dance like him when his music comes on). Finally without Latinos I would not have a taco bell to hit up at 3 in the morning or anyone to mess up my order at mcdonalds due to the language barrier (made sure i didn't forget what i initially said). In the end to quasi qoute Chris Rock, I think the moment we find the humor of each of out individual races racism will slowly begin to melt away and we can all get along finally or atleast coexist fairly and equally. I know I forgot some races (red dot not feather) stay tuned I'll get to you sooner or later. That's my tangent for the morning I'm bringing my black a$$ to bed lol.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:24 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by sajazzman007
**DISCLAIMER** RACIAL HUMOR TO FOLLOW and one who knows me knows what I'm about so don't get butt hurt or all chickly like your watching some chick flick with your girl. Welcome to the discrimination table j/k. You should have told him without ****** there would be no PS3's, nintendos, dragon ballz, eggrolls, or nikes j/k again back to the point (I'll throw in some black, white, and latino humor in a min). I'm surprised they are messing with Asians these days, I thought Americans in general were focusing there discrimination on Arabs and Muslims j/k again? Its nothing new for me, I'm a black guy with a sports car (been getting racially profiled since 1985). If I had to get a dime for all the different chicks I was out with and got weird looks I would be a millionaire in DC alone (even from my own race especially). Racial profiling is common for me c'mon I'm black in America. In the end (like most) I realize my ***** is an equal opportunity lender.. I have been with chicks of all creeds, nationality, and ethnicity. I think the North is alot more prejudice in the south. I'm originally from Louisiana and I have seen more racism here than anywhere in the deep south. In Louisiana though white, blacks, and now latinos don't get along so much that they are forced to coexist (one reason of many is poverty and the lack of different races, etc). Out of this forced coexistence they have a certain mutual respect for one another and respect one another though they don't really like one another. Here there is none of that because no one here is really forced to coexist in specific area due to the socioeconomic climate of this area and there are all kinds of different races here. Without going into a sociology tangent, in the end you did the right thing. I had an instance when I was out with a Russian girl around her Russian friends and one of them said some racially insulting (i think he called me a monkey), i smile and told him in broken Russian (lived in Eastern Europe for almost 2 yrs) "you might be right, but my dick longer and your friend and mother loves it". In the end, some people are just ignorant, jealous, or a combo of both.. just ignore it and keep it movin. I actually take pride and in others peoples races. Think about it without blacks we would not have some of the best athletes in the world, comedians, gangsta rappers and r&b singers, and now a president. Without white people I would be somewhere in Africa complaining about heat, flies, malaria, and wondering which arm/foot I would want to get chopped off or have no one to laugh at on the dance floor of a club (espically to Justin Timberlake song's it funny how white people try to dance like him when his music comes on). Finally without Latinos I would not have a taco bell to hit up at 3 in the morning or anyone to mess up my order at mcdonalds due to the language barrier (made sure i didn't forget what i initially said). In the end to quasi qoute Chris Rock, I think the moment we find the humor of each of out individual races racism will slowly begin to melt away and we can all get along finally or atleast coexist fairly and equally. I know I forgot some races (red dot not feather) stay tuned I'll get to you sooner or later. That's my tangent for the morning I'm bringing my black a$$ to bed lol.

If you format that text properly I promise to read it. Right now is just a ball of letters and it gives me headaches
Old 02-04-2009, 04:14 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by PullingMaxGs
...I'm late to this thread, but somebody in this Century referred to an Asian -American as "Chinaman??????????????" You're $hittin me, right??? WHAT CLOWN did that????

Anyway, I'm Black and my GF is Japanese from Hawaii - - ALOHA!!!!!!!!
Its a quote from the big lebowski. I was just bringing humor to a thread that got a little crazy. Didnt mean to offend anyone
Old 02-04-2009, 04:51 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Its a quote from the big lebowski. I was just bringing humor to a thread that got a little crazy. Didnt mean to offend anyone
And almost like the Dude's rug, it almost tied this thread together...
Old 02-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Jgrizzle

hahaha nice
Old 02-04-2009, 07:33 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by Z33@SIM
i know mexican beer very well. dos xx on draft is full of win and so is the amber. i was actually wondering about beer from spain. i dont think ive ever seen any. im working my way around the world one (or one too many)beer at a time.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:53 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by Alberto
Im hispanic and date a white chick. I have never heard or overheard any BS ever. You fail for taking your girl out to dinner in Glen Dirty , people are garbage there, ignore their ignorant a$$es.
Sorry, I had to laugh at that

Has anything good every come out glen dirty?

Just to chime in I've dated a hispanic and black chick when I was younger (both in the DC/Metro area). Never really got any looks/stares.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:59 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Where do you think they all come too? What do you think SA is known for? LOL.

Wow this forum is so not educated. I am done.
and not soon enough ....

oh yeah BTW

Old 02-04-2009, 08:00 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Thank you!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 08:03 AM
JCat
---------------

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

My girl is French and Greek. I call her a Freak.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:05 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Also Chinaman is not the preffered nomenclature Dude.... Asian-American please.
Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

Are we the only one knows "his dudeness"?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:12 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by PullingMaxGs
...I'm late to this thread, but somebody in this Century referred to an Asian -American as "Chinaman??????????????" You're $hittin me, right??? WHAT CLOWN did that????

Anyway, I'm Black and my GF is Japanese from Hawaii - - ALOHA!!!!!!!!

Dude you're way out of your element.

Walter was addressing "The Dude" about his "Chinamen" comment.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/quotes
Old 02-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Jgrizzle

Nice marmot
Old 02-04-2009, 08:17 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Nice marmot
No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:25 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Asian/White makes HOT people.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Jgrizzle

Dutchboy you crack me up.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:56 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

Are we the only one knows "his dudeness"?
"No sir, these are Mr. Lebowski's children."
-"So, he's uh into the whole inter-racial thing huh?"

"Give us zee money Lebowski!"
"I **** you, I **** you, I **** you!"

Last edited by WYZIWYG; 02-04-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:15 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
"No sir, these are Mr. Lebowski's children."
-"So, he's uh into the whole inter-racial thing huh?"

"Give us zee money Lebowski!"
"I **** you, I **** you, I **** you!"
-"Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your *** and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
-"Jesus."
-"You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus."
-"Eight-year-olds, Dude."

Quick Reply: Racial Issue: Mid-A Interracial Couples Thread