Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

How to voice negativity about a forum sponor

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 06:40 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

OK, how much was Ryan greddy tt build? anyone know... I got a copy of the order.... I can get stupid, but when people who dont know **** about the past post. I get upset and want to flame everyone for being dumb....

i keep my ace of spades for when I really need it. I made need FT, AAM, or any shop in the futures so I try to stay cool. but stuipd shizzil makes it hard.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 PM
thefireboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

forrizzles
Old 04-24-2009, 04:05 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
your post is off topic and does not help the thread.
I guess this wont help either...

Just wanted to say it was funny yet sad how in "another" thread half the people who voted for a shop lived in Florida and had never even stepped foot into AAM
Old 04-24-2009, 04:31 AM
Jeremy@Altered
Banned

and i think its funny that people start stupid threads to bash someone. why is the mid-a so depressing and dwell on negativity?
Old 04-24-2009, 04:33 AM
Jgrizzle

its the weather. It gets happier in the summer.......
Old 04-24-2009, 06:18 AM
MDHRZ

It could be the weather or it could also be that half the people that bash AAM have never stepped foot in there. I've heard a lot of good things about AAM but some people just don't take the time to post their experiences. There's only a select few who bash AAM. AAM has a bad rep because of one person that works their! I could post up negative feedback about another shop in the MID-A but I won't (I'm not the only one either). Anymore work/service that I need will be done by AAM or myself.

Last edited by MDHRZ; 04-24-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:36 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

why are all of you talking about AAM in this thread.

Ill make one to bash AAM if thats what I wanted to do... make you own thread and please stay on topic.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:08 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

why are all of you talking about AAM in this thread.

Ill make one to bash AAM if thats what I wanted to do... make you own thread and please stay on topic.
That was one of VRT/RA's "modus operandi".... take the thread off topic so some sort of bashing will ensue which will allow said shops favorite moderator to come in and close it.....

You'll need to try to find a mod that will help you keep the thread on topic.....that's the only hope of keeping it open.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:03 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
That was one of VRT/RA's "modus operandi".... take the thread off topic so some sort of bashing will ensue which will allow said shops favorite moderator to come in and close it.....

You'll need to try to find a mod that will help you keep the thread on topic.....that's the only hope of keeping it open.
No need to compare us to VRT/RA.

Back on topic:

4Shizzil,

IMO, on any Public forum, anywhere, posting negativity about forum sponsors will always be difficult. Even the most informative, factual, non-assuming, respectful, well-written, thoughtful, serious etc negative thread in the world will still attract those who choose to jump in not because they care about said topic, but because they want entertainment.

Lets face it, forums are a good source (sometimes) for information, but more than anything, forums provide entertainment - and that will never change.

I think the only way to keep the pollution out of a negative thread would be to post it, lock it, and bump it when necessary. Or maybe contact a moderator prior to posting? - let them know to watch out the bs that inevitably pops up.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:09 AM
G35sc

Originally Posted by bb1314
Wow... you whine about someone else's whining? That is a VERY constructive post buddy!
Originally Posted by thefireboy
wow you are something.. and yes i am from VA and i have worked for everything i have in my life .. and i am not on a rampage against AAM, and i dont care if you have seen my car 1000 times. and no i had a set WHP and no it was not met. and no my car has not blown up. you are really funny with all your assumptions about me.. and really what are you calling your town?.. I am Fireman that is married with 2 kids...anybody that has met me in person knows what kind of guy i am, i tell it how it is and i dont sugar coat anything.. and i am not about to do it here.... but maybe before you start make alligations and assumptions like what you did maybe you should meet me. how about you send me a pm...
your post is off topic and does not help the thread.
Allow me to respond with fireboy's post to me from the infamous poll:

"how about you keep it real and really do your research.. and get off your knees..."

Ironic that you guys didn't jump in there and attack him for randomly insulting someone who's been a member of the community longer than he has. I'm actually a really nice guy in real life. What would YOU do if someone randomly said the above to you?
Old 04-24-2009, 10:30 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by G35sc
Allow me to respond with fireboy's post to me from the infamous poll:

"how about you keep it real and really do your research.. and get off your knees..."

Ironic that you guys didn't jump in there and attack him for randomly insulting someone who's been a member of the community longer than he has. I'm actually a really nice guy in real life. What would YOU do if someone randomly said the above to you?
Hmmm allow me to sound like a smart ***. You clearly instigated the argument upon yourself by calling Fireboy out. How do I know? I looked at the previous page and realized your post was #57 and his response to your post attacking him out of nowhere was #59. Fireboy had not mentioned you name or anything related to you prior to your post. So now you want us to feel bad for you because Fireboy responded to your OFF TOPIC attack? I don't know you personally but I'm sure we'd run into each other here and there and trust me I am the friendliest guy in person. Lets just keep the personal attack to PM's and keep this thread alive by staying on topic?
Old 04-24-2009, 10:41 AM
G35sc

Originally Posted by bb1314
Hmmm allow me to sound like a smart ***. You clearly instigated the argument upon yourself by calling Fireboy out. How do I know? I looked at the previous page and realized your post was #57 and his response to your post attacking him out of nowhere was #59. Fireboy had not mentioned you name or anything related to you prior to your post. So now you want us to feel bad for you because Fireboy responded to your OFF TOPIC attack? I don't know you personally but I'm sure we'd run into each other here and there and trust me I am the friendliest guy in person. Lets just keep the personal attack to PM's and keep this thread alive by staying on topic?
Did you see his quote I posted from another thread, made *before* I posted anything in here. It's the sole reason I called him out. I'm done here, no more off topic p!ssing contests.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:44 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by G35sc
Did you see his quote I posted from another thread, made *before* I posted anything in here. It's the sole reason I called him out. I'm done here, no more off topic p!ssing contests.

You said it....
Old 04-25-2009, 10:38 PM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice try Corey, but I guess it will be impossible to have a simple thread with a 'Guide' on how to constructively comment on a Sponsor.

My only suggestion would be for a moderator to remove ALL posts in this thread except for your question and a reply. Then lock it and sticky it.

Hope you are well amigo. Looking like i might be out here for a bit longer.. Man missing my cars......