Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.
View Poll Results: Which MID-A Shop do you Preffer
Function tuned
37.61%
Hill's Garage
10.26%
Elite Performance
12.82%
Ptuning
4.27%
PF Super cars
5.13%
DIY
15.38%
AAM
41.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

SHOPS of the MID-A, which one do you preffer

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Altered
The thing is, Mike is hiring very qualified people to TAKE over so he doesnt have to be here much at all. He is giving these very qualified people full reign to do whatever they would like to do.

We are using this power to make sure everyone is happy and only top notch products come out of our shop.

Now the issue i have is all the nonsense past hatred that keeps getting brought up by a certain handful of people.
Jeremy we have stated this before I love AAM's staff hands down the friendliest curtious and well respected group of people I have seen, the one person mike should hire is a new owner if he really has good business ethics, hell it looks like even GMand chrysler know when to even call it quits. I just don't see him as a good leader, its like a girlfriend that has cheated on you in the past(I know) she might say sorry and do all these things to promise you hapiness or satisfaction but in it the can you ever really fully trust her. In this case AAM would be the bad girlfriend.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Clint@Altered
Banned

This is my second time around here at AAM. I've been affiliated with this company since the get go. Yes, there have been issues just like every shop encounters. But the hearsay/slander/unfounded rumors floating around about this company are absurd. Someone should have stood up for this company long-ago. Maybe that was the problem, no one fought back against the bs.

I cant even tell you how many times people have threatened me with "you know I'm from forum such an such so if you don't hurry up or do x,......". But we just keep smiling and do what we can to help the Mid-A - thanks or no thanks.

We have the best facility, the best staff, the best materials, equipment etc - all of which we offer to everyone on a fair and consistent basis.

But almost no one, no matter how much you buy from me behind the scenes with crazy hook-ups, no matter how much tech advice or free help we dish out, will drop the Mid-A stigma attached to this company. Practically none of which is first hand. It must be fun to perpetuate rumors about a company very few of you know anything about.

Jeremy and I are here to lead the company - we'll take the actions and make the decisions that need to be made to keep AAM on top, whether the Mid-A likes it or not - period.

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 04-22-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:52 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Driven1
Jeremy...he's been doing this "hiring" since 1996. FYI

And with ALL YOUR NEW POWER you couldn't answer back a PM for 30+days on a reflash?

with all this new power you should volunteer your or Clints name to go on the BBB reports....instead of another shop owner's AND forum sponsor that hasn't been affiliated for 3+ yrs....... You'd have quite a bit of hatred too if you know people getting treated poorly and taken advantage of for 10+ years and get away with it.
+1 why hasn't this been fixed?

This person has NOTHING to do with AAM yet for the past 3 years if you look up a Better Business Bureau report on AAM his name is listed as the Point of Contact.

Name: Altered Atmosphere Motorsports, Inc.
Phone: (301) 330-8835
Address: 8011 Cessna Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

Business Category: Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment
BBB file opened: March 29, 2004
Primary Contact: Mr. Bret Morgan
Complaint Contact: Mr. Bret Morgan
Other Contacts: Owner / President Mike
Mr. **** ******
Old 04-22-2009, 12:59 PM
terps

regardless of mikes intentions sometime an owner needs to realise that other people may be better at running a company. once a company get too large you need to step back. why do large companies have boards and division of responsabilities. because other people may be more skilled at running companies.

this is not a stab at mike, he built the company to where it was a few months back. not an easy feet but if you want to expand beyond there new talent was needed.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:02 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh gosh this thread totally turned into a pissing contest. And why...? Because the shops that are in the poll actually decided to start posting and defending.... Whatever happened to let the poll speaks for itself?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:10 PM
WhosUrBuddiee

I want multiple votes.

I say elite for pretty much everything. Tuning I would go to function tuned.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:11 PM
WhosUrBuddiee

Wait I thought the actual shops werent allowed to vote for themselves. That is like half of AAMs votes.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Jeremy@Altered
Banned

There is not one AAM employee vote on there. Like i said before, if we could vote, there would be 12 more votes.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:23 PM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by djamps
You mean defend itself? What's so wrong with them AAM defending themselves from bashing and unfounded comments? Part of the problem is they didn't do enough of it in the past until Clint and Jeremy stepped their game up...

+2
get ur head out of aam's *******.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:26 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by Cass007; 04-22-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: ninja edit - hahahahah
Old 04-22-2009, 01:43 PM
abui01

These 2 users created their accounts today with zero post counts: (both voted AAM)
https://my350z.com/forum/members/131...d_for_aam.html
https://my350z.com/forum/members/131566-aam_stinks.html

Lets all just create 2nd, 3rd, and 4th accounts JUST for this thread! Like I said before... don't we all have real work to do?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:46 PM
Jeremy@Altered
Banned

RIGHT and they both are sarcastic names that are making fun of AAM. Also the IPs can be checked really really easy so if you would like to play that game, i can find out who they are for ya.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
tylerxfire

for the record i live in ny and drove 6 hours to aam to get tuned and dont regret it at all, i enjoyed talking to everyone, thought everyone was professional and not to mention the best machinery u can buy and great facility..All in all i dont see how u can go wrong going to aam...if there were things in the past, let it live in the past, some people take things too far and cause ****-ups like this and debates that dont need to happen...every shop has had its flaws along with great times, plan on AAM being full of great things to come

this was all started from a stupid *** trying to stir up drama, well i guess he got it right
Old 04-22-2009, 01:49 PM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by Cass007

why delete cass? theres a lot of power trip mods on here lately ive noticed, i was going to agree with u on that one
Old 04-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Jeremy@Altered
Banned

Yeah i think this thread should be locked now due to its complete lack for respect.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:00 PM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Altered
Yeah i think this thread should be locked now due to its complete lack for respect.

agreed, too many keyboard warriors on here with no respect at all and that are such pussies they talk over the internet and hide in the corner with a face to face convo.. this thread is **** and was known from the start
im sure there will be another one kicking around in a few weeks from some other tool
Old 04-22-2009, 02:25 PM
abui01

I think someone should make a "What Tuner would you take your car to in the Mid-A?" I could care less about a dang shop... I want my car to be run like it was from the factory!

1. Mike
2. Jeremy
3. Dave
4. Frank

etc. etc. etc.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:26 PM
citymunky

I vote

citymunky Motorsports.
(Bolt-ons, Brakes, Suspention)
Old 04-22-2009, 03:18 PM
djamps

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
get ur head out of aam's *******.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:23 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys i think everyone knows i do all the work on my car with the exception of the tuning and i would not hesitate to take my car to JT to tune it......i dont give a rats *** if he works for AAM or not.

I currently take it to Dave at FT cause i didnt trust Mike to do a down load tune....which seems to be the norm.Their parts at AAM are first class(with the exception of the stinking fuel rails.....(early edition)and with Clint being there the customer service has seemed to improve.

I will still take my car to FT if i need any other work that i cant do....which is very minimal.

Quick Reply: SHOPS of the MID-A, which one do you preffer