Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

How to Pick up a Chick Online: Stalk Her + Her Family Members

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009 | 09:57 AM
Driven1
Professional

Meh.

Doesn't seem like a stalker to me (yet). He's may be interested in her and he followed up (through the avenues he has (old ties and frineds), atleast not completely random). Does he know you or that she's with you? It sounded like he was just testing the waters b/c he may be interested (although it doesn't necessarily mean he's interested in her).

Now would he get with her given the opportunity....YES....I can say that with almost 100%. But......

I wouldn't go crazy on him yet. Maybe he doesn't have a ton of friends or really is infatuated with one of her friends and using her to get to her friend. Other scenarios aren't out of the question here and Im giving him the benefit of the doubt (not sure why, lol). Just b/c I say hi to a girl I may/may not know doesn't mean Im trying to stalk her or get with her...I may just have something in common with her (not her friend who I REALLY like) and i start talking to her to have a better chance with her "friend". Meeting new women can open all kinds of doors as far as meeting new people goes.

Last edited by Driven1; 07-20-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 07-20-2009 | 10:16 AM
abui01

Originally Posted by Driven1
Does he know you or that she's with you?
He does not know me, he actually didn't even know she existed until he saw her facebook page off his friend's facebook (Tin, a guy.) He then started to gather more information on her: who she knows or is associated to, her facebook page (which had her IM) and then he proceeded to IM her.

Originally Posted by Driven1
i start talking to her to have a better chance with her "friend". Meeting new women can open all kinds of doors as far as meeting new people goes.
Yeah, good strategy! But my gf doesn't have any cute friends.... like ZERO (you guys saved each other right? check it out! I kid you not! LOL!!)
Old 07-20-2009 | 11:22 AM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by abui01
He does not know me, he actually didn't even know she existed until he saw her facebook page off his friend's facebook (Tin, a guy.) He then started to gather more information on her: who she knows or is associated to, her facebook page (which had her IM) and then he proceeded to IM her.

Yeah, good strategy! But my gf doesn't have any cute friends.... like ZERO (you guys saved each other right? check it out! I kid you not! LOL!!)
Who says? One man's Alicia Whitten may be someone else's [insert ugly chick here]. Post up GF's friends or GTFO...