Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Saturday 8/15 5th Annual OrangeBall CarShow and Bikini Contest (now FREE!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 PM
ZRaven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturday 8/15 5th Annual OrangeBall CarShow and Bikini Contest (now FREE!)

2009 5TH ANNUAL ORANGE BALL CHARITY CAR/MOTORCYCLE SHOW & BIKINI CONTEST

EVENT INFORMATION

LOCATION: Orange Ball Billiards & Sports Café, 430 Hungerford Drive, Rockville MD 20180
DATE/TIME: Saturday August 15, 2009; Charity Car Show 4p-9p; After Party & Bikini Contest 9PM-2AM
EVENT SCHEDULE:
• 3PM-4PM Show participant roll in, registration and contest info session
• 4PM-6PM Vehicle inspections, judging, Burn Out & Sound Off Contest, Bikini Car Wash
• 6PM-8PM Contestant Awards and Recognition
• 8PM-9PM Open registration and roll call for Bikini Show contestants
• 9PM-2AM Bikini Contest & After Party (21 years old and over)

EVENT DETAILS:

OrangeBall Billiards & Sports Café proudly presents its annual Car/Motorcycle Meet. The show is in its fourth season and has continually succeeded in attracting thousands of enthusiasts and spectators around the DC Metro region. As the Rockville area’s longest running car and motorcycle show, we’ve decided to change it up this year with our own “stimulus package” by producing this years show as a charity event. By turning this event into a charity fundraiser, we hope to raise awareness for the Susan G. Komen Foundation in the area as well as providing a fun and exciting atmosphere for car & motorcycle fanatics of all ages. As a charity fundraiser, the show will be free to enter however, we encourage all registrants to donate canned foods or cash which will be provided to charity.

There will be various events throughout the show including a “burn out” and ”sound off” contest. If “you’re riding dirty” we will also have our first Show & Shine Bikini Wash. Trophies will be awarded to the top entrants in 6 categories including Best of Show. Go ahead, break out that polish and slap on those new wheels because the competition is fierce but the domination is satisfying.

When the Sun goes down, be prepared for the nights hottest event! The 2nd Annual Hot & Sweaty Bikini contest. We will be giving out over $1000 in cash and prizes to some of Rockville’s hottest ladies. If you’re constantly receiving compliments and often told you’re a “hottie” we want to you!

So, now we have hundreds of hot cars and lots of beautiful ladies in one spot, what to do? Throw an After Party! That’s right, after the day’s events we’re inviting you to stay for the celebration. Whether its talking shop about the Best Bike in the show or if bikini contestant #2 is cuter then #3, we don’t care “cause it’s all good!” Enjoy drink specials all night long and “if you think you can dance”, tear up the dance floor with our guest DJ’s spinning house, hip hop and trance.

Save it on your Blackberry Calendar, create an event in Facebook or follow us on Twitter! Just save the date, Saturday August 15, 2009. It maybe another hot summer day but I guarantee the 5th Annual Orange Ball Car/Bike Show will be even hotter

WEBSITE INFORMATION

For previous years events http://carshow.endlessrevolutionz.com/
Event location info http://www.obbilliards.com/
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113383053537
Old 08-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i will be there and naked
Old 08-10-2009, 04:03 PM
ZRaven

hmm, I'll appreciate you being there but I don't think MocoPD will appreciate you being nekkid lol.

Just saw the import model thread. If anyone know's any models interested in doing a bikini wash please forward them my contact info or the flyer. We're looking for a couple more girls to be models and bikini wash girls. All are paid gigs.

Last edited by ZRaven; 08-10-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:14 AM
ZRaven

Today's the day, hope to see you all there! Remeber car meet starts at 4, afterparty/bikini contest starts at 9.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:47 AM
ZZZRated

anyone wanna meet in fredrick around 2:30 and ride there?

if so my cell is 703 919 3831
or PM me in the next hour