Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

hypothetically

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009 | 11:02 AM
Driven1
Professional

Seriously? Call Sharif. Im going to get it! Ill make room in the garage for the Z Brent.

I miss seeing it honestly.
Old 08-25-2009 | 05:58 PM
BamBam

Originally Posted by abui01
Manly points, bragging rights, and to impress chicks
Yea, but they are both mine, so either way I win right? And I don't need to impress chicks, I'm too busy working anyway to worry about that, plus I have a GF that gets jealous easily.
Old 08-25-2009 | 06:15 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by BamBam
Yea, but they are both mine, so either way I win right? And I don't need to impress chicks, I'm too busy working anyway to worry about that, plus I have a GF that gets jealous easily.
LOL you're so right Brent!!!
Old 08-25-2009 | 07:57 PM
BamBam

Originally Posted by Driven1
Seriously? Call Sharif. Im going to get it! Ill make room in the garage for the Z Brent.

I miss seeing it honestly.
I would happily arrange for Sharif to let it go, if someone can be there to confirm everything is running OK, do the double checking and bring it back up. I just don't have a place to keep it, I'm not there to make the arrangements and have not seen the need to sort out the PO's unless necessary.

As for seeing her, she is definitely different with the graphics removed. Still need to sort out the fittment of the CF sideskirts and front bumper IIRC, never did get around to that.
--B
Old 08-26-2009 | 04:03 AM
4SHIZZIL

there are only 5 fast zs
Bam Bams
Robbie
Alberto
ZruggernDC
PolarBear

all the other ones have water in the tank and run like crap... civic are faster 80-105

lol

if the GTR was in manual mode and in the highest gear, maybe the Z could keep up...

thats the only way.
Old 08-26-2009 | 04:38 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
there are only 5 fast zs
Bam Bams
Robbie
Alberto
ZruggernDC
PolarBear

all the other ones have water in the tank and run like crap... civic are faster 80-105

lol

if the GTR was in manual mode and in the highest gear, maybe the Z could keep up...

thats the only way.
*{Ahem}* {cough, cough}.... there were 6 for a minute there Corey
Old 08-26-2009 | 09:25 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by BamBam
I would happily arrange for Sharif to let it go, if someone can be there to confirm everything is running OK, do the double checking and bring it back up. I just don't have a place to keep it, I'm not there to make the arrangements and have not seen the need to sort out the PO's unless necessary.

As for seeing her, she is definitely different with the graphics removed. Still need to sort out the fittment of the CF sideskirts and front bumper IIRC, never did get around to that.
--B
Well....I be driving a Uhaul back from Sarasota FL on the weekend of Sept 11th and could easy arrange a trailer to tow it back with.

I could also easily head down there whenever as well and get it for u. Just let me know. It'd be nice to see Sharif and the Forged guys and gals...its been a while since Ive seen him.
Old 08-26-2009 | 04:54 PM
BamBam

Originally Posted by Driven1
Well....I be driving a Uhaul back from Sarasota FL on the weekend of Sept 11th and could easy arrange a trailer to tow it back with.

I could also easily head down there whenever as well and get it for u. Just let me know. It'd be nice to see Sharif and the Forged guys and gals...its been a while since Ive seen him.
Well I might be back much sooner then expected too.. Lets have a talk about it. I am sure the Forged guys would be happy to entertain for a day or two of catching up. Definitley from what I have seen, they have been keeping very busy with the Time Attack prep.