Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

E36 M3 vs G35 Coupe VIDEOS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 01:54 PM
dougrace zs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isn't that a picture of that Phoenix's guys car? You know... the one you seem to have a crush on?
Old 03-14-2003, 03:58 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SCOTTYCS
a friend made this which I found quite funny.
what does "325 does owns you" mean??

too bad that picture is a little wishful thinking on your part.
Old 03-14-2003, 06:54 PM
PhoenixINX

That is being generous!!
Haha... so you are the ***** that is smitten over that Phoenix guy. We've heard all about you. How much free time do you have, JUST to chop at him?

btw... nice throw together BMW there. Still dreaming someday you'll really have an M3?

Just for you Scotty... I busted an M3s *** on the highway tonight. Wish to god your german builders could put together a car that was worth a ****. From a 70 kick, I could've counted 3 nice spaces between us. Weak man... WEAK.

Last edited by PhoenixINX; 03-14-2003 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-14-2003, 06:59 PM
VandyZ

Originally posted by Evil350z
Haha... so you are the ***** that is smitten over that Phoenix guy. We've heard all about you. How much free time do you have, JUST to chop at him?

btw... nice throw together BMW there. Still dreaming someday you'll really have an M3?

Just for you Scotty... I busted an M3s *** on the highway tonight. Wish to god your german builders could put together a car that was worth a ****. From a 70 kick, I could've counted 3 nice spaces between us. Weak man... WEAK.
SCOTTYCS, Well at least he did not bust on your wheels looking like crap!

Last edited by VandyZ; 03-14-2003 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-14-2003, 07:00 PM
PhoenixINX

Originally posted by VandyZ
Well at least he did not bust on your wheels looking like crap!
just being nice... sometimes people don't MEAN to get cheap ugly wheels. I like how much time he spent painting the 325 trim pieces to match... looks like he missed a few spots thou.

Last edited by PhoenixINX; 03-14-2003 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2003, 07:49 PM
rodH

Originally posted by Evil350z
just being nice... sometimes people don't MEAN to get cheap ugly wheels. I like how much time he spent painting the 325 trim pieces to match... looks like he missed a few spots thou.
so am I understanding this right??

he actually has a 325?? not a M3, not even a 328, BUT a 325??

LOL..

no wonder why he is hanging out here, the M3 guys have already discovered he is a fraud!!
Old 03-14-2003, 08:16 PM
Nealoc187

Having raced against both stock and modded E36 M3s and Zs, my money would be on the Z hands down.
Old 03-14-2003, 09:08 PM
rodH

By the way, i didn't didnt do any of the photoshops. The entire bmw board did (www.dtmpower.net) because they found the thread quite funny.

2nd off, my wheels are BBS RC. $400+ per wheel. They are lightweight racing rims. Obviously you never heard of BBS, one of the BEST wheel manufacters in the world. Also my wheels don't chip (see paint chipping thread) to pieces from just taking them off like the 350z cars do.

I don't dream of having a M3. My car is a 325is, but it has been completely rebuilt from the top to the bottom. From reinforced subframes to entire new driveline. Also it has a 3.0 s50 M3 engine.

Funny how a mid 14 sec car would pull on a low 14/high 13 second car. Let alone it takes very aggressive gearing for the Z to manage that! The E36 is named one of the best sport cars ever built period, that is a fact.

Here is an article you might find facinating as well. The Best-Handling Car for More Than $30,000 . And the winner is?? I will let you read and find out.

Painting my trim? I don't see why that is funny. Because I can afford my car and I am able to do modifications don't hate. You are the one with the ugly *** alum looking doorhandles. If I wanted to make payments and have a semi-sports car shaped like an egg I would buy a Z. You really think the wealth of a person is based on their car?? That is quite funny.

M3 guys discovered me a fraud? HAHA They know who I am and all respect my car. They know it is not a slow over sized boat.

The whole thing with Phoenix was based on his claims of beating e46 m3 and ferrari's etc. Seem like he isn't the only Z ***** around. I guess their are only a few good Z guys around. The facts DON'T LIE, the E36/E46 is superior in all PERFORMANCE aspects.

I love how all of you guys are quick to claim to have won all these street races. Trust me, I am looking for a local Z to make a Video, of the two, neither said they were that interested. Atlease these guys are not ******.
dude, that M3 article is soooooooo old, BUT I don't know why we are argueing that, YOU DON'T HAVE AN M3, did you forget??

btw, go read the R&T article where the Z gets MUCH slower times in accel BUT beats the E46 and 911 ON THE TRACK, so DON'T talk to us about handling!!! oh, and btw my wheels don't chip either, but that is a dumb arguement as well, since you don't even have stock M3 wheels, so why again are we comparing stock VS Modded????

take your wannabee M3 home!!
Old 03-14-2003, 09:25 PM
tbcz

OK...we're not going to start this up here. The flamefest between you guys over on 350Zmotoring.com was more than enough for me. SCOTTYCS is now gone from here as well. Oh, and to phoe...ahem...I mean Evil350Z: please behave yourself.