Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Orange 350Z vs. VR-4

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 01:10 AM
Mr B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
gotta love the excuse "well if you beat them they didn't know how to drive"

furthermore...since when is a G35 Coupe the same car as a 350Z???
Similar power and similar quarter mile times. It's comparable.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:12 AM
pearl demon

gotta love the excuse "well if you beat them they didn't know how to drive"

furthermore...since when is a G35 Coupe the same car as a 350Z???
If its true, it counts.

Quit being so ****.

And I suppose the difference between the G35c and the 350z would cause one to win over the other against a stock VR-4? I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about a G35c running 13.9.

Get over it.

Last edited by pearl demon; 05-13-2003 at 04:16 AM.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:18 AM
pearl demon

Originally posted by Mr B
Similar power and similar quarter mile times. It's comparable.
Right.

I don't know what's so difficult to comprehend. Its like saying the Stealth isn't the same thing as a 3000GT jut cuz its weighs different, has different body part designs and has less features.

Old 05-13-2003, 04:55 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by pearl demon
If its true, it counts.

Quit being so ****.

And I suppose the difference between the G35c and the 350z would cause one to win over the other against a stock VR-4? I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about a G35c running 13.9.

Get over it.
How the hell do you have any idea how good a driver is that you've never met?? Just because YOU think that one car can't beat another doesn't mean that on the street it didn't happen, even between two evenly matched drivers.

Yes, it possilbly could decide the outcome. The G35C that ran a 13.9 had drag radials and trapped @ 97mph....I also ran a 13.9 and I trapped @ nearly 101mph (at a SLOW track). The 200+lb weight difference and the hp defecit isn't just "unimportant".

I need to quit being ****??? You need to stop trolling on a Z site talking about how great your discontinued, porky mitsu is.
Old 05-13-2003, 05:00 AM
pearl demon

Who's talking about how great it is? LMFAO. Not me. I just posted about a race. Look like you can't handle getting beat by a 'porky Mitsu.' LOL. Please.

And I never said none of the races happened. I said race one with equal drivers.

Troll? I have never once insulted the Z. Though some of their owners need to get their heads out of their asses.

Last edited by pearl demon; 05-13-2003 at 05:03 AM.
Old 05-13-2003, 05:19 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally posted by pearl demon
Who's talking about how great it is? LMFAO. Not me. I just posted about a race. Look like you can't handle getting beat by a 'porky Mitsu.' LOL. Please.

And I never said none of the races happened. I said race one with equal drivers.

Troll? I have never once insulted the Z. Though some of their owners need to get their heads out of their asses.
It's funny how your posts cater to what you think will benefit you most in the "conversation". Not once did you mention that maybe, just maybe you were wrong about the G35-350Z straight line equal accel comparision, but instead you focused on other things.

You came on M350Z.com to post your kill of a Z, which in your modded "stage 3" turbo car is like me posting about beating a stock Eclipse Turbo. Only trolls waste their time going to other car forums to post their obvious "kills".

And FYI...I haven't gotten "beat" buy a porky mitsu yet, and frankly I really wouldn't care if I did. No matter how fast your car is, there is always going to be someone with a faster one.

Last edited by BriGuyMax; 05-13-2003 at 05:23 AM.
Old 05-13-2003, 05:26 AM
pearl demon

It's funny how your posts cater to what you think will benefit you most in the "conversation". Not once did you mention that maybe, just maybe you were wrong about the G35-350Z straight line equal accel comparision, but instead you focused on other things.

You came on M350Z.com to post your kill of a Z, which in your modded "stage 3" turbo car is like me posting about beating a stock Eclipse Turbo. Only trolls waste their time going to other car forums to post their "kills".

And FYI...I haven't gotten "beat" buy a porky mitsu yet, and frankly I really wouldn't care if I did. No matter how fast your car is, there is always going to be someone with a faster one.
Uhm... did I brag about having a fast car? No. In fact, the car is pretty damn slow. You don't think I know that there are faster cars out there? Geeeez.

I posted here to see if the guy was a member here. I have never seen a Z up close and was wondering if maybe he had anything to say about the race and maybe learn a few things about the Z. If you consider that trolling then so be it. I really don't really give a ****.

The 350Z and G35c perform pretty much the same. No big defferences. Never did I say they were IDENTICAL.
Old 05-13-2003, 05:29 AM
pearl demon

Anyway, I'm through with replying to your posts. We're arguing over petty **** now and I don't feel like repeating myself over and over.

Enjoy your car.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:03 AM
Marc's R/T

And FYI...I haven't gotten "beat" buy a porky mitsu yet, and frankly I really wouldn't care if I did.
It CAN be arranged. It's sad that a person buys a car and it consumes him so much that he thinks other cars are inferior. It must really suck to be that way but that's your problem. Dude, you're right, your super lightweight amazing faster than a speeding bullet Z can outrun the "porky" VR4. Just you and your Z, what a little world you live in.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:17 AM
brandboZ28

Originally posted by Marc's R/T
It CAN be arranged. It's sad that a person buys a car and it consumes him so much that he thinks other cars are inferior. It must really suck to be that way but that's your problem. Dude, you're right, your super lightweight amazing faster than a speeding bullet Z can outrun the "porky" VR4. Just you and your Z, what a little world you live in.

Umm, yea, did you get that memo? The 350Z is unbeatable. (Im not bashing the car, just a few owners attitudes.)

It is sad that some car enthusiests(not just 350Z owners but all kinds of different car owners) can be so caught up in how great their car is that it becomes "GOD". I have yet to see a car that is great enough to be called "GOD", that includes yours and mine.

Last edited by brandboZ28; 05-13-2003 at 08:21 AM.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:25 AM
brandboZ28

Pearl Demon, you have a sweet car. I have always loved the 3KGT, especially the VR-4. A good friend of mine has a SL and man that thing handles like its on rails. I can only imagine what the AWD version feels like.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:28 AM
pearl demon

Originally posted by brandboZ28
Pearl Demon, you have a sweet car. I have always loved the 3KGT, especially the VR-4. A good friend of mine has a SL and man that thing handles like its on rails. I can only imagine what the AWD version feels like.
Thanks.

The car handles very well for its weight. The AWS is awsome at high speeds and the Intrax springs I have installed compliment the ECS(Electronic Suspension) well.

Its not as good of a handler as say a Z32/Z33/RX-7, but then again its a GT car, not a sports car.

Is your friend on 3si?
Old 05-13-2003, 08:42 AM
brandboZ28

Ya, his name is CDoe3KGT. He doesnt get a chance to check the board much anymore but he is on there. He also has the Intrax springs with the ECS(that was a fun install). I love riding in that thing. He just wrecked it so its in the shop but hopefully he will be coming out ahead(like putting a body kit on it) while its in the shop. Any ideas of some good looking kits?
Old 05-13-2003, 08:46 AM
pearl demon

PitroadM This is the kit I plan on getting in the future.

Veilside
Bomex
Extremor
ERBUNI SUCKS.

Try GTPro.com and Dynamicracing.com.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:50 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

you're a real dick dude....where the **** did I say my car was "unbeatable" and that a VR-4 was "inferior"??

Don't put words into my mouth.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:58 AM
brandboZ28

And FYI...I haven't gotten "beat" buy a porky mitsu yet
It could have been taken from that comment.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:58 AM
Marc's R/T

you're a real dick dude....where the **** did I say my car was "unbeatable" and that a VR-4 was "inferior"??

Don't put words into my mouth.
Ohh, I'm hurt!
Old 05-13-2003, 09:02 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally posted by brandboZ28
It could have been taken from that comment.
That was simply an impolite way of saying I haven't even run into one yet...and I doubt I will considering I NEVER see them on the road.
Old 05-13-2003, 09:03 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Ohh, I'm hurt!
You need to grow up....I'm done here.
Old 05-13-2003, 09:16 AM
brandboZ28

That was simply an impolite way of saying I haven't even run into one yet...and I doubt I will considering I NEVER see them on the road.
I feel ya on that one. They are rare. There is one that I see pretty regularly here in town but I doubt Ill ever get a run at it since its like a 60 year old lady that drives it. What a waste.

Quick Reply: Orange 350Z vs. VR-4