Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

She's all mine, mine all mine

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 03:47 AM
yorky500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up She's all mine, mine all mine

well, she is now sat on my driveway and the grin factor is huge.

Picked her up from the showroom, in not what i would call the cleanest of conditions, but then again i had put a few rockets up their asses to get her to me, as seeing as she had literally just come off the ship and through customs, i could not really complain.

Was driving home and thought, Oh, better go and fill her up. Fooking 80l tank she has. Filled her up with the super good stuff (recommended) and only cost me US$25.00 Not bad I thought. I also had a little "wrist action" (hahahahaha joke) at the same time whilst waiting.

Then took her for a little flick round my way. We have some lovely open roads with a roundabouts thrown in and more importantly, no cameras. So there I was throwing her into the corners at not that great a speed (did not go over 3K rpm) and she did really stick and settle down nicely on the road (at this point I have another "wrist action" moment).

The sweeping bends are lovely and i really just cannot wait until she is run in (anywhere between 1-2K km). she really handles them well.

Came to a set of lights, flicked her into tipronic mode, and away we went. kept trying to change gear by moving the lever down, but to move up a gear, it is towards the console and not away from it. Anyway, managed to get her to 4.5K rpm, but soon tapped off! pulled nicely. Lovely stuff, again, the grin factor was all over my face!

I really, really cannnot wait until i have her run in. She really feels solid on the corners and sits nicely, even at lowish RPM.

Ok, besides the not very clean car, she is gonna rattle and squeek like a wh**e being shagged by rusty bed. I mean it. Lots of joints in the interior which i know will end up going like the Puegeots and rattle and squeek. Will have to watch for that.

Sound system (6 speakers and 1 subwoofer by Bose) is very good and with a six CD changer is sufficient, subwoofer is behind the drivers seat and is not bad, even with my sounds pumping.

The zorst is just not loud enough for me. I really need to get my act together and get a de-cat zorst. It's a 3.5l V6 and purrrrrs wonderfully, but needs more growl! If you heard my last zorst, u would know what I mean.

Overall, and my very first impresions is wonderful. Lovely car. cabin is nice and you feel like you are driving a sports car. Seats are comfortable and hold you nicely. Good visual on the dash but you have to use your mirrors.

I know i am gonna enjoy this car and will love throwing her around. Tinted windows and rims are first on the list, followed very closely by the de-cat zorst (i think).

10/10 to the Nissan dealership for pulling out all the stops to get my car ready for me when i wanted her.

I will take pics and post them up tmr!
Old 01-31-2005, 10:51 AM
kamz

Congrats and have fun with your Z!
Old 01-31-2005, 11:50 AM
FairladyZ

Enjoy it, but it sounds like you already are. How are the police there? Can you speed or what?