Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

It's gonna be a fun ride.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Fairly Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's gonna be a fun ride.

Yo, guys. My name's Danny. I'm eighteen years old, and I just joined... And just purchased my 350Z. It's a 2006 Enthusiast, in Pearl White. I'm really a hardcore Z32 enthusiast, but due to certain circumstances I've ended up with a Z33. But, having a NEW car is really something to be enjoyed. Wow, it feels good behind the wheel. It also smells nice. Knowing that I'm the first to drive it feels right. What I'd really like to do, when I find the money to do so, is to tune my Z tastefully for performance. What I'm looking into is modeling it after the Z32 - twin turbos, twin intercoolers, etc. We'll see what happens. I'm glad to be here!

Last edited by Fairly Z; 08-02-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:18 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 08-03-2007, 02:13 AM
BJX
Banned

U f**KING Immature BRAT SPOILED pOS you dont deserve it, f*k urself @ss. try PAYING on ur own 4 it and dont give me that BS that UR payin 4 it and **** BS I will slit ur throat
Old 08-03-2007, 02:19 AM
black06z

Z or ZX?
Old 08-03-2007, 02:23 AM
BJX
Banned

Originally Posted by black06z
Z or ZX?
And just purchased my 350Z. It's a 2006 Enthusiast, in Pearl White. I'm really a hardcore Z32 enthusiast, but due to certain circumstances I've ended up with a Z33.
While you're at it, click this.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Fairly Z

Wow, I didn't expect such a warm welcome? I really would have to question as to who the immature one is here, regardless of age. First of all, I took it upon myself to finance every last piece of metal on this car, and I respect myself for doing so. I work very hard for my money, and I'm putting myself at risk in doing this, so I'd appreciate you shutting your worthless mouth. Second of all, even if I didn't pay for it, BJX, IT'D BE NONE OF YOUR F***ING BUSINESS ANYWAY. I couldn't give a flying rat's *** about what you think of me, either way. Now that that's cleared up, I really hope there's some more classy members here at My350Z that I can enjoy talking to. It's a 350Z, Black06Z.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:06 PM
BJX
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairly Z
Wow, I didn't expect such a warm welcome? I really would have to question as to who the immature one is here, regardless of age. First of all, I took it upon myself to finance every last piece of metal on this car, and I respect myself for doing so. I work very hard for my money, and I'm putting myself at risk in doing this, so I'd appreciate you shutting your worthless mouth. Second of all, even if I didn't pay for it, BJX, IT'D BE NONE OF YOUR F***ING BUSINESS ANYWAY. I couldn't give a flying rat's *** about what you think of me, either way. Now that that's cleared up, I really hope there's some more classy members here at My350Z that I can enjoy talking to. It's a 350Z, Black06Z.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Fairly Z

I'm not biased, in fact I'm really not as classy as I'd like to be. But, I'm not like you. You, you've got a lot of class. Unfortunately, it's all low.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:27 PM
fast kiwi

Originally Posted by BJX
U f**KING Immature BRAT SPOILED pOS you dont deserve it, f*k urself @ss. try PAYING on ur own 4 it and dont give me that BS that UR payin 4 it and **** BS I will slit ur throat

BJX... WTF??? where'd that come from. the kids excited about his car.. why dont you focus on taking the meds mommy said you were supposed to alright.. sh*t.. chill out..

not sure even vo or hres would be say bad... (well, maybe) lol.. sorry guys had too..

oh, hey, welcome.. dont worry bout some members.. stick around and read as much as you can before you ask and you wont have any problems..
Old 08-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Dio1988

right when I saw that you were 18 I knew you were going to get someone like that. you are lucky it has only been one. there's no point in argueing or going down to his level it's just the way some of them are going to be. welcome to the forum and congrats on the car.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Beaker02

Hi Danny, welcome to the comunity. Drive smart, avoid tickets, and keep the shiney side up. Post some pix when you get the chance.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Fairly Z

Hah, that's more like it. Thanks, guys. Yeah, I know to search all the forums and such before asking questions. It's sort of a similar layout to ZDriver.com, and I've been a member there for quite some time now. So, you can count on me. Thanks for having me here at My350Z.com, and I hope to get to know you all better. By the way, if anyone's ever interested in any audio equipment, I'm a mobile electronics dealer, and I'm more than willing to cut corners for fellow Z lovers. Just let me know!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:44 PM
scottrocket

Hey man, welcome to the forums, I'm new here too just got my 07 350z less than a week ago and i'm only 20 but who cares how old you are, enjoy your Z man, i sure as hell am enjoying mine.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:46 PM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey Man relax,

The kid didnt come across as a spoiled brat. What's your deal, why the chip on your shoulder. I wish I had parents that could help me like that. Even if thats the case it really isnt your business why are you hating so much. You really made your self look like the immature 1 here. Nice way of welcoming a new member buddy.

Fairly Z welcome and congrats on your Car!

Last edited by RedBullRR; 08-03-2007 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:47 PM
BJX
Banned

Get to know the forum a little more, and you'll notice my weird sense of humor.

Enjoy that Z!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:53 PM
chriskabobbers

chill. the kid seems like a fine fellow, as long as the words "my parents bought me this for my birthday", then he's fine. we're all spoiled in a way, i mean come on, we all drive Z's

welcome and have fun new fellah. think with your brain, not your right foot
Old 08-03-2007, 01:04 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BJX
what is your problem?

To the OP, it'll be real expensive to do TT right. Welcome and congrats, sorry about the a-holes on here.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Fairly Z

My parents had nothing to do with it... I put money down, and financed a good portion of it as well. These car dealers like to be cute, at first they told me a set price and said nothing about having to finance it, and then the next day AFTER I signed, they told me I was required to finance at least 20k. I flipped out on them. The contract said nothing about that, and eventually I beat them up and got them to have me finance a low amount. Even still, I'm just going to refinance it, anyway. That's how I paid for it, and you can rest easy, because I didn't say: "I don't know how much it was, mommy brought it home one day." If they had their way, my parents wouldn't let me get this car. And yeah, I know it's gonna be expensive to do what I want to do to the car... So it'll be a long ways down the road.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:16 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome and congratulations.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by BJX
^^^^looks like somebody has issues.

welcome to the forum. Thought I'd be one of the few to do so.

Quick Reply: It's gonna be a fun ride.