Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

How much for a 2007 BLACK NISMO

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 06:53 AM
mistanismo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Toasterflyer
huh..so 31K out the door ? You still over paid. But tell yourself you got a great deal on it..what ever gets you through the day.
And your wrong. You should stop typing now!! Not ALL cars depreciate, and some are most certainly investments and increase in value everyday.. Get a clue.

Fact..the 350z Nismo was depreciating SITTING on the show room floor, it did not have to roll off the dealer lot. It depreciated faster with the release of the 370z and then later the 370z Nismo.
You still haven't refuted the points from my initial post earlier nor did you for the above post.

Every rebuttal you include is off-topic and ignores the highly specific commentary made by the previous poster.

Stop assuming everyone that paid x number of dollars higher than whatever screwed up number your idiocy is telling you is fair is bitter and cannot move past that fact.

You have *no* idea what you're talking about yet again. The only cars which do not depreciate, if you can even look at it as such, are limited edition cars from many years ago, end of production models from lines of long history and to a degree certain specialty cars which are made in limited #'s for a short period of time.

There are certain exceptions but no *serious increase* in value is seen within 10-15 years or less-than-normal depreciation. As time progresses the unique styling, engine manufacturing and all those other factors which make these cars models etc. superior or unique are further acknowledged and thus if you have kept said car in immaculate condition and essentially never drove it, it may increase in value.

The 350z may qualify at one point in time in the future, it may not... the bottom line is you'll never know now / experience the potential benefits unless you actually NEVER drive your car and maintain all of its original properties, as is seen with all cars which meet these circumstances.

So really, unless you have the cash flow to afford multiple cars, of which certain ones you never drive beyond going to car shows and meticulously maintain... this scenario is never going to be you, nor do you understand it... again made evident by the lack of detail / general statements which plague your posting.

Furthermore... No one ever said the 350z nismo wasn't depreciating next to the 370.

So are the 2009 Mustangs vs the 2010s. So were the C5 04 Corvettes the minute the 05 C6s' came out...

And guess what? The C5's value has *INCREASED* since then if you bother to check your homework due to massive issues in the corvette lineup in 05-06 which were discovered *LATER* in time...

So to spell it out for you, as of right now with limited ownership of all 370zs and next to no real time experience of their flaws due to limited driving and time, the 350z as of now is in its peak of depreciation.

Once they become more common place and inherent flaws which exist in almost every single first production model are exposed, the 370z will depreciate the 350z will see a minuscule gain.

And seeing as the 370z NISMO is already taking a huge beating for shitty handling, breaking and next to no actual power increase despite a larger engine.... I'd say it won't be sitting pretty very long, it isn't even now really.

And regardless, NONE of these factors should seriously influence your decision to purchase a 350z nismo at this point in time.

All Nismo 350z was saying was the largest depreciation occurs when you remove the car from the lot.

But again... you don't even own a Nismo. You don't own a 350z.

You missed the opportunity to own the car at what you considered an acceptable price, self-admittedly for a price probably 5k less than what all of us payed.

So really, why are you casting stones? You're the guy who'se been trolling our forums talking about what he's gonna buy for closing in on a year yet hasn't made the investment for... reasons not listed?

It doesn't help when you mock the members either. At least we have the car, and can clearly afford it if you want to get personal, which until you explain why you couldn't close on 26.5k will make you look extremely cheap.

So really.. just stop until you're more informed and willing to be a little bit more polite imho.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:27 AM
bena1916

^couldn't agree more
Old 02-13-2010, 11:34 AM
SHIROZE

Hey - ah - WOW

I just bought the car caz I fell in luv with it like my E30 M3 that I sold 6 years ago.

Remember, price is only an issue in the absence of value. So who really cares who paid for what. If they paid, then how much fun are they having right now is the question. If their selling, then price it, negociate with a buyer, sell it, and move on. If they haven't paid to be an owner, then go get one.

What the heck was this thread about anyway?

All I know is I'm having a blast with mine and you can't have it. Can't wait for the snow to melt
Old 02-13-2010, 05:38 PM
NISM0_350z

huh..so 31K out the door ? You still over paid. But tell yourself you got a great deal on it..what ever gets you through the day.
And your wrong. You should stop typing now!! Not ALL cars depreciate, and some are most certainly investments and increase in value everyday.. Get a clue.
Holy s**t you are ignorant!

Name one car you can afford that "increases in value everyday"?

Do everyone and yourself a favor and just stop posting anything.

You haven't posted anything valid and you just keep on posting the same nonsense over and over again.

On second thought... keep posting because I get a kick out of your stupidity.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:13 PM
ChuckW

Can someone bury this thread?
Old 02-15-2010, 01:59 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm with ChuckW!

But it's just amazing that the people that can't afford the NISMO are the first ones to talk smack on everyone who can. I don't think a single NISMO owner goes in to the other subforums and talks smack!

Last edited by jerseystyle; 02-15-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:19 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mistanismo

You have *no* idea what you're talking about yet again. The only cars which do not depreciate, if you can even look at it as such, are limited edition cars from many years ago, end of production models from lines of long history and to a degree certain specialty cars which are made in limited #'s for a short period of time.

And seeing as the 370z NISMO is already taking a huge beating for shitty handling, breaking and next to no actual power increase despite a larger engine.... I'd say it won't be sitting pretty very long, it isn't even now really.

All Nismo 350z was saying was the largest depreciation occurs when you remove the car from the lot.
I agree with most of what you are saying, however, studies have shown that limited edition and specialty cars actually decrease more in value by percentage than their non-limited edition variants.

I must be out of the loop on the beating the 370NISMO is taking, but I've seen actual dynos of it (288rwhp/238rwtq stock --> 295rwhp/241rwtq with JWT intake on a dyno that has stock 03-05 350Zs in the 235rwhp area) and went to Laguna Seca with that very same car and didn't notice what you are referring to. The biggest issue was the lack of pad selection for the rear calipers at the current time, though front pads are available.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Nismo 78

Originally Posted by ChuckW
Can someone bury this thread?
I agree, lets just wait a year and give manufacturers time to introduce new products and technology. Than maybe we can pass judgement.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Toasterflyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh..pardon me JackA-- you did not specify affordability you made a blanket statement and I called u on it D.F.

Fact of the matter you can't get over the fact that you overpaid 8months ago..and you dislike ebay as a valid source judging certain car prices(realtime), and sales trends. You lack vision.

perhaps you should get a girl or man and relax a bit..haha.

Originally Posted by NISM0_350z
Holy s**t you are ignorant!

Name one car you can afford that "increases in value everyday"?

Do everyone and yourself a favor and just stop posting anything.

You haven't posted anything valid and you just keep on posting the same nonsense over and over again.

On second thought... keep posting because I get a kick out of your stupidity.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:56 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Stop being a tool! Why don't you go troll around the other forums until you can afford a NISMO?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:11 AM
NISM0_350z

oh..pardon me JackA-- you did not specify affordability you made a blanket statement and I called u on it D.F.

Fact of the matter you can't get over the fact that you overpaid 8months ago..and you dislike ebay as a valid source judging certain car prices(realtime), and sales trends. You lack vision.

perhaps you should get a girl or man and relax a bit..haha.
You FAIL.

Once again, you ignore my rebutal and fail to answer a simple question I made on your ignorant and irrelevant reply.

Fact of the matter is you are a troll, a loser, an idiot, and an envious hater.

I paid what I paid and would have paid even more for the NISMO because I can afford it, I love it, and it is worth every penny and more. Maybe in your eyes I and other guys overpaid, but what do you care?

Stop worrying about what we paid, I could care less what you pay for the NISMO or anything else. You are worthless and no one cares about you.

Get a life and stop trolling these forums. Come back when you actually get a car and them maybe you can have some positive contributions to make.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Toasterflyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha.. always a comedian..

I choose not to pay for an over priced dealer Nismo. The car is just not worth it. Dealers and other sellers really need to get clue, the demand/
interest in the 350z not to mention the Nismo edition is very very low.

But seriously though..when I get my 350z Nismo, I was thinking about
putting in a Sun roof or maybe T-tops to match my 280zx..

Originally Posted by NISM0_350z
You FAIL.

Once again, you ignore my rebutal and fail to answer a simple question I made on your ignorant and irrelevant reply.

Fact of the matter is you are a troll, a loser, an idiot, and an envious hater.

I paid what I paid and would have paid even more for the NISMO because I can afford it, I love it, and it is worth every penny and more. Maybe in your eyes I and other guys overpaid, but what do you care?

Stop worrying about what we paid, I could care less what you pay for the NISMO or anything else. You are worthless and no one cares about you.

Get a life and stop trolling these forums. Come back when you actually get a car and them maybe you can have some positive contributions to make.