Notices
Nitrous Oxide Too soon, jr.

Nitrous Q?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006 | 09:37 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Default Nitrous Q?

Ok, so I've had my Z for like 4-5 months and when I got it, it had a zex nitrous kit. I don't know to much about nitrous. Also I do not plan on using it so I want to look into selling it to this motorsports shop since it's just sitting there and will probably never be used from me, so I will just sell it.

My question is how much would I be able to get for it? It has no bottle, just the lines and what not. The reason I want to sell it to this particular motorsports place is because I found out they were the ones who installed it on this car from the previous owner, so I trust they will uninstall it correctly. Also is their any particular thing I need to know with an uninstall from A nitrous kit? Like are there any problems that are known from uninstalls.

So if you could give me a could estimate of what this used kit will go for.

Last edited by Xx SiFaKa; 11-27-2006 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-27-2006 | 09:54 PM
undrgnd

You must be betting on some mind readers here. Take some pics, and please, 'what not' does not describe shiite. Is there a heater, bottle opener, purge, gages, switch panel, how many and what size nozzles, get the idea?
Old 11-27-2006 | 10:13 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by undrgnd
You must be betting on some mind readers here. Take some pics, and please, 'what not' does not describe shiite. Is there a heater, bottle opener, purge, gages, switch panel, how many and what size nozzles, get the idea?
Excuse me, I have no knowledge about nitrous. "What not" is all I know from here. I guess I will just have to let the place uninstall it and take advantage of me...
Old 11-27-2006 | 10:19 PM
Zendem

lol ^^ it almost seems like you're going to enjoy it or something, i'll give you 50 bucks for it. lol. hell if someone is going to take advantage it might as well be another Z'er. Just get some pics and we'll take it from there in helping you decide what you have and what it's worth
Old 11-27-2006 | 10:22 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by Zendem
lol ^^ it almost seems like you're going to enjoy it or something
Lol, naw I don't need it but I don't really need the money either so I guess I just really don't care... I will just ask the shop tomorrow what they remember the kit came with and ask you guys then. I had no idea there were multiple things that you can get with nitrous kits.

But hey this is how you learn.. Asking questions to the people that know the answers.
Old 11-28-2006 | 06:19 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost
Premier Member

I wouldn't worry about it. If they installed it, they'll know what to look for. Nitrous systems are very simple. Won't be a big deal.
Old 11-28-2006 | 06:28 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by Old School
I wouldn't worry about it. If they installed it, they'll know what to look for. Nitrous systems are very simple. Won't be a big deal.
Thanks, yeah not sure if there is anything to worry about so thanks. I forgot to call them today... Damn my A.D.D...