Notices
NOLAZCC New Orleans Louisiana Z Car Club

Louisiana Z/Import cookout April 29th *Lakefront*

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Lo$t

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey its all good. like i said before, the more the merrier. i dunno about everyone else, but i am an enthusiast.. and that means to all nice cars i did say nice cars, not rice cars.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:35 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just came back from the lake.. the lake still looks beat up but we can make the best of it. i think the best place for all of our cars would be right across the street from Joe's Crabshack(where crabshack used to be). the parking lot is huge so plenty of room for all enthusiast to show up and have fun..what do u guys think? if we decide on this location, i will post up directions or i can ask will to edit the flyer to have directions on it.. by the way khanh's (aka hatchboi)car looks really clean...
Old 04-01-2007, 12:21 PM
dTor

Since this doesn't look it's going to be a "Z only" meet anymore, I'll post this thread up on CorvetteForum.com, unless there are some objections.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:07 PM
HurricaneZ33

Originally Posted by Lo$t
hey its all good. like i said before, the more the merrier. i dunno about everyone else, but i am an enthusiast.. and that means to all nice cars i did say nice cars, not rice cars.
Notice the forums I posted it on, I hope no rice shows up.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:08 PM
HurricaneZ33

Originally Posted by dTor
Since this doesn't look it's going to be a "Z only" meet anymore, I'll post this thread up on CorvetteForum.com, unless there are some objections.
I was gonna post it on LS1.com too but it said a import meet so I didn't.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:23 PM
z2g

Originally Posted by HurricaneZ33
I was gonna post it on LS1.com too but it said a import meet so I didn't.
Hey man I dont see why not. The more the merrier as long as no trouble makers come along. My friend just got a new Vette and he said hes coming
Old 04-01-2007, 05:15 PM
dTor

Damn, I guess I missed the part of the title that says Louisiana Z/Import meet. It's cool, I didn't post anything over there.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:13 PM
hatchboi

ey soleil put some elbow grease in clean your car and your car probably look better then mines....hahah
Old 04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
hatchboi

o yea soleil when you get your stuff i can bring you to the place i got my stuff painted at its called aero trends they did pretty good job on my car, i payed $600 for the full vertex lip kit, vertex wing, and front bumper painted for that price or go to House of Sound they paint too and Will knows the owner so he might can hook you up.

Will the stance suspension is ok but their not that great either, their pretty rough to me cause i got 20's on my car and i dropped my car pretty low. you cant really expect that great of a ride with low drop and big *** rims on them. i never got the chance to adjust the coilover cause im lazy and i just deal with the ride. you can take a ride with me on the meet date if you want to see how it ride. tell you the truth my car ride like shiet but im ok with it cause i know you have to sacrafice good looks for low *** drop. how low you want to go? o yea sorri man i got no pictures of my car im kinda lazy man you shoulda went out to lake today with me and soleil and you can see the drop, im planning on tucking the rims in more when i get my spacers on.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:23 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Originally Posted by hatchboi
ey soleil put some elbow grease in clean your car and your car probably look better then mines....hahah
yea i know my baby was dirty...it was drizzling so i didnt wanna risk washing my car..def by meet day she gonna look so fresh and so clean clean
Old 04-02-2007, 04:01 AM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by hatchboi
o yea soleil when you get your stuff i can bring you to the place i got my stuff painted at its called aero trends they did pretty good job on my car, i payed $600 for the full vertex lip kit, vertex wing, and front bumper painted for that price or go to House of Sound they paint too and Will knows the owner so he might can hook you up.

Will the stance suspension is ok but their not that great either, their pretty rough to me cause i got 20's on my car and i dropped my car pretty low. you cant really expect that great of a ride with low drop and big *** rims on them. i never got the chance to adjust the coilover cause im lazy and i just deal with the ride. you can take a ride with me on the meet date if you want to see how it ride. tell you the truth my car ride like shiet but im ok with it cause i know you have to sacrafice good looks for low *** drop. how low you want to go? o yea sorri man i got no pictures of my car im kinda lazy man you shoulda went out to lake today with me and soleil and you can see the drop, im planning on tucking the rims in more when i get my spacers on.
good info man.. actually I want to put the coilovers on before the meet =)

I would have been at the Lake yesterday with you guys but I was out of town so I couldn't make it. Maybe sometime this week or next we can hook up for Pho with some peeps from here and I can check it out then.. Oh, and Soleil is actually the person who knows the House of Sound owner... lol, not me...
Old 04-02-2007, 07:22 AM
blasian

Anyone looking for a ZEnclosure dual 10" under-strut box or anyone else that does? Trying to sell it locally but its never been used.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:18 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

^ i wish u had this for sale a month ago...
Old 04-02-2007, 08:47 AM
sumfknguy

does it have the back part used for mounting the amps? If so, I *might* be interested..

pics?

Originally Posted by blasian
Anyone looking for a ZEnclosure dual 10" under-strut box or anyone else that does? Trying to sell it locally but its never been used.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:03 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by sumfknguy
does it have the back part used for mounting the amps? If so, I *might* be interested..

pics?
Sorry man, its not the one that the amps mount on the back. This is the box I have, its sitting in the attic... never been used.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nissan-350z-Cust...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 04-02-2007, 09:10 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Will, pho on sat? around 2ish?
Old 04-02-2007, 05:46 PM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by soleil350z
Will, pho on sat? around 2ish?
i will be out of town for a wedding this coming weekend. Lets shoot for next week sometime??
Old 04-02-2007, 07:35 PM
jammin

I may go with my friend who has an IS350 and a couple of his friends. I'll try to get my cousin with his Z too.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:21 PM
blasian

I may try to make it out there a little early than noon that day. Turns out that this meet may turn out to be HUGE because its on a lot of forums.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:10 AM
DustinZ33

^^I was thinking the same thing. There might be a lot of people out there by noon. I think I might show up around 11ish to see what its like out there.

Quick Reply: Louisiana Z/Import cookout April 29th *Lakefront*