Notices
NOLAZCC New Orleans Louisiana Z Car Club

New job, fire safety comp

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Specv_USMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New job, fire safety comp

OK guys and gals. I got a new job last week and am going through training. The job is as a office manager for National Racing Services. They are a fire safety and prevention company. One of the training aspects is sales. So i have to sell a set dollar amount of products. Its a low number and I’m nearly there, BUT some of the products are really good. So im going to explain each one and if anyone is interested give me a call or a PM.

Fire Stuff
ES-1, fire extinguisher. 10year warranty and 10year free replacement. its $99.95, so that’s about $10 a year. a normal extinguisher (dry chem) if u follow directions and keep it in working condition, cost about $40 and has to be refilled every year for about half its cost. Also, it requires weekly maintenance to ensure proper usage and you cant test fire them. So ES-1 is better in that u can test it and there is no maintenance, along with the fact that it is environmentally safe and has 10year warranty.

FIREVOID
Simple stuff, you spray it on anything that can absorb water, after it dries, the material wont burn. Curtains, towels (cheap fire towels), carpet, sofa... its sold by the quart for $89, or gallon for $170.

Smoke detector (photo electric)
It only detects black smoke. So you’ll get fewer false alarms, particularly good for the kitchen. $80

Others Stuff
Child ID kit
Keeps a record of child’s fingerprints and picture, along with height, weight, ad all that stuff. $20. It allows, if anything should happen, for the police to issue a amber alert within minutes.

first aid kit
181 piece, a lot of first aid stuff.

Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Detects Carbon Monoxide. Used by gas operated heaters, stoves and such.

Again, I don’t have to sell but I think some of ya’ll may take interest in fire safety. The extinguishers are small enough for base boats too. They also offer packages but I can explain them if anyone is interested.

Mike
504-458-0013
matregre@yahoo.com
Old 06-02-2008, 09:53 AM
nothix

how much are the first aid kits
Old 06-02-2008, 11:56 AM
SlowCoupe

they still hiring?
Old 06-02-2008, 03:45 PM
nuckinfutz74

Mike, let me check with my other two stores, and I will see about a couple of extinguisher.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Specv_USMC

Cool, now, the estiguishers arent Alicensed, ONLY because they dont have the "weight" of a standard dry chem. BUT they have been proven to be just as effective as 3 of those med sized dry chemicals. The first aid kit is 44.95. If anyone in interested, still let me know, BUT as i just got promoted to actual manager, I cant "sell" anything, but i can still fill previous orders.

And yes they are still hiring, managers and sales people. Let me get the correct number for that and ill post it up when i get home today.

Mike
Old 06-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Specv_USMC

BUMP for 10% off any order!

Till thurs only, my last day of sales crap!

Mike