Notices
NOLAZCC New Orleans Louisiana Z Car Club

ufc 121

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 12:33 PM
redlineTRIZLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ufc 121

Just wanted to let the BR guys know some people are getting together at Hooters on Seigen to watch the fights.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:14 AM
nuckinfutz74

Fight was rigged ftl.....
Old 10-25-2010, 10:47 AM
redlineTRIZLE

Originally Posted by nuckinfutz74
Fight was rigged ftl.....
OK
Old 10-25-2010, 12:49 PM
nuckinfutz74

Originally Posted by redlineTRIZLE
OK
Either your Mexi or a demo...
Old 10-25-2010, 01:29 PM
redlineTRIZLE

just because you're butthurt over the douche with the **** on his chest being exposed doesn't mean it was rigged.

p.s. im the whitest obama hatin **** here.....thx peace
Old 10-25-2010, 01:43 PM
nuckinfutz74

just because you're butthurt over the douche with the **** on his chest being exposed doesn't mean it was rigged.

p.s. im the whitest obama hatin **** here.....thx peace
I will show you butt hurt, but I do smell some haterade. My point is Carwin had him on the ropes way tougher than in this fight, and I felt it was called way too early. In fact, he was getting his *** handed to him, but he was still moving and defending. When you are the champion, and self proclaimed toughest sob alive, either you should be tapping, or motionless to have a fight called on you, and that was not the case either way, hell Nog got hit in the face 4 more times after Velasquez knocked him out, and that wasn't a title fight. I personally think it is a money hungry attempt to attract a different audience by creating a brown pride champion.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:53 PM
redlineTRIZLE

the carwin fight SHOULD have been stopped.Getting hit multiple times then going "fetal" is not "defending" yourself.Did the same in this fight including turning his back to cover up and the ref stepped in (which was the right move).And about your "rigged" theory.There is no way someone would talk Lesnar into throwing a fight to "Mr.BrownPride".Look the Mexican **** gets on my nerves too especially when the dude DOESN'T SPEAK SPANISH! But i mean come on think straight no way was this fight rigged........................And I tried to not bring personal threats into this so don't threaten me or we can take it to that level.AGAIN IM NOT THREATING ANYONE,and if you wasn't threating me we are cool.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:57 PM
redlineTRIZLE

oh and there are some reports out there that say Lesnar verbally submited when he turned his back.Those are just reports tho so who knows
Old 10-25-2010, 02:07 PM
nuckinfutz74

the carwin fight SHOULD have been stopped.Getting hit multiple times then going "fetal" is not "defending" yourself.Did the same in this fight including turning his back to cover up and the ref stepped in (which was the right move).And about your "rigged" theory.There is no way someone would talk Lesnar into throwing a fight to "Mr.BrownPride".Look the Mexican **** gets on my nerves too especially when the dude DOESN'T SPEAK SPANISH! But i mean come on think straight no way was this fight rigged........................And I tried to not bring personal threats into this so don't threaten me or we can take it to that level.AGAIN IM NOT THREATING ANYONE,and if you wasn't threating me we are cool.
I didn't say Brock threw the fight genius, I said it was called too early. And I really don't care what gets on your nerves, I am speaking what I feel. He has brown pride on his chest, and if he doesn't speak spanish, you didn't watch the fight, because he said "thank you for all of your support" in spanish at the end of the fight. I didn't threaten you, but I like levels....
Old 10-25-2010, 02:11 PM
redlineTRIZLE

ok so i don't speak spanish but i can learn a few statments in spanish if i wanted.that doesn't prove anything.And you are entitled to your opinion about the stopage but myself and the majority of mma experts and fans agree.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:17 PM
nuckinfutz74

ok so i don't speak spanish but i can learn a few statments in spanish if i wanted.that doesn't prove anything.And you are entitled to your opinion about the stopage but myself and the majority of mma experts and fans agree.
Everybody has an opinion, just like a-holes. And I never said Brock wasn't beat, it just wasn't your normal fight, and some of the mma guys that I know said something didn't seem right.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:23 PM
redlineTRIZLE

fair enough
Old 10-25-2010, 02:35 PM
nuckinfutz74

fair enough
My only gripe is that I felt it was called too soon, but if in fact he did say enough, then my point is mute. Just like the Sonnen fight, I thought "what the hell just happened?", because I thought he had that cocky *****, Silva beat, but then in replay you see him tap, and I was like damn, he was so close....

Last edited by nuckinfutz74; 10-25-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:43 PM
redlineTRIZLE

oh man........you look at a fight between Cheal Sonnen Anderson Silva and A.S. is the cocky ***** wow.but yes Cheal was like 1 1/2 min away from the upset then got caught in what is his worst weakness (triangles).Then got KOd by a drug test lol.Cheated and still cant beat the best.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:54 PM
nuckinfutz74

oh man........you look at a fight between Cheal Sonnen Anderson Silva and A.S. is the cocky ***** wow.but yes Cheal was like 1 1/2 min away from the upset then got caught in what is his worst weakness (triangles).Then got KOd by a drug test lol.Cheated and still cant beat the best.
The best is in a weak class. And you must not watch his fights very often, but in the last four fights, while in the fight, and leading up to it, he has displayed his arrogance, and cockiness. Let him move into GSP's class, or go to the catch weight, and you will see the best. I was not referencing that one fight, expand your mind a little... Chael just stepped up because no one else would.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:05 PM
redlineTRIZLE

Anderson Silva is the one that actually moves up to challenge himself while GSP stays at 170 just walking thru people.I like GSP and think he has a good shot if him and Silva fought but i don't think he has the size and strength to control Silva on the ground like Sonnen did.But hey Vitor has a good shot at KOing Silva in the next fight.And Cheal deserves NO respect for "stepping up" the man cheated.

BTW not that it matters but my P4P
1.Anderson Silva
2.GSP
3.Jose Aldo
4.Fedor
5.Overeem
Old 10-26-2010, 05:42 AM
nuckinfutz74

Anderson Silva is the one that actually moves up to challenge himself while GSP stays at 170 just walking thru people.I like GSP and think he has a good shot if him and Silva fought but i don't think he has the size and strength to control Silva on the ground like Sonnen did.But hey Vitor has a good shot at KOing Silva in the next fight.And Cheal deserves NO respect for "stepping up" the man cheated.

BTW not that it matters but my P4P
1.Anderson Silva
2.GSP
3.Jose Aldo
4.Fedor
5.Overeem
Your a side line fan... and must not have watched the GSP-pitbull fight, either way I personally don't ride band wagons, and unless I really favor the fighter, I usually like the under dog.

Last edited by nuckinfutz74; 10-26-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:31 PM
redlineTRIZLE

what does the alves fight prove?that gsp is a better fighter than alves?alves is a BIG welter but the wieght cuts DO kill his strength and quickness.and don't really know what a sideline fan is.........def not a bandwagoneer for god sakes my favorite fighter is arlovski lol
Old 10-27-2010, 06:47 AM
nuckinfutz74

what does the alves fight prove?that gsp is a better fighter than alves?alves is a BIG welter but the wieght cuts DO kill his strength and quickness.and don't really know what a sideline fan is.........def not a bandwagoneer for god sakes my favorite fighter is arlovski lol
I'm done with you

Last edited by nuckinfutz74; 10-27-2010 at 01:38 PM.