Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

The *OFFICIAL* OHIO thread.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:21 PM
shiftie6z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone know about the cruise-in every Friday night at the Kroger lot in Milford? I heard there are alot of cars there every weekend, but have never been. Didn't know if anyone has experienced this. Thought about going Friday just to see what it's about.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Spence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's an '03, and has heated seats, no navigation and a VDC button. I'll do some research before I press that one...
Old 07-01-2012, 02:27 PM
ocdz

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Spence
It's an '03, and has heated seats, no navigation and a VDC button. I'll do some research before I press that one...
Sounds like a touring trim level.

VDC is Vehicle Dynamic Control. It incorporates traction control and active wheel braking based on vehicle yaw rate. Fancy way of saying that it keeps you in check when you get to crazy with your driving. You'll notice the slip light on the dash when it is activating.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Spence

I'll be right back, I'm going to go see what you're talking about
Old 07-02-2012, 07:16 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

shiftie6z - Did you buy your Z from a member on here, or did you do all the work yourself? It looks like an old member here's Z. He sold it to a little asian girl. Basically im asking if you're a little asian girl?
Old 07-03-2012, 01:58 AM
shiftie6z

Talking

Originally Posted by MyV6IsFast3r
shiftie6z - Did you buy your Z from a member on here, or did you do all the work yourself? It looks like an old member here's Z. He sold it to a little asian girl. Basically im asking if you're a little asian girl?
Ha I'm a lil asian girl haha...you so funny big american man!!!! No I'm not lol
I bought it from an auto auction in NC. It had some of the stuff done already so he possibly was on here. It was wrecked when I bought if from the auction, so yeah, theres about a 90% chance it was an asian woman.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Brrcats

Old 07-03-2012, 07:48 AM
ocdz

Originally Posted by shiftie6z
It was wrecked when I bought it so yeah, theres about a 90% chance it was an asian woman.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:54 AM
bajamike

Thought I would pass along the Good Guys Nationals are here in town at the fairgrounds this weekend.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:05 PM
350ZNISMO673

Aloha all. Just moved to the Dayton area from Hawaii (not by choice, courtesy of Uncle Sam). Looking to find other Zs or Gs in the area and probably hit up some events. Any insight? - Jon
Old 07-07-2012, 02:38 PM
shiftie6z

Originally Posted by 350ZNISMO673
Aloha all. Just moved to the Dayton area from Hawaii (not by choice, courtesy of Uncle Sam). Looking to find other Zs or Gs in the area and probably hit up some events. Any insight? - Jon
Thanks for serving....
I'm looking for the same thing, I wish I could find a club that hit up alot of shows, you know, strength in numbers kinda thing.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:29 AM
Brrcats

Saw a couple nice 350's and a G35 going into the tilted kilt area on Friday afternoon, anyone here?
Old 07-09-2012, 02:32 PM
ocdz

Originally Posted by Brrcats
Saw a couple nice 350's and a G35 going into the tilted kilt area on Friday afternoon, anyone here?
I was in there. I thought I saw a blue Z06at the light...
Old 07-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Brrcats

yeah, that was me. If i wasnt in a hurry i would have stopped to check out the cars, they all looked really nice. plus i miss having a 350
Old 07-10-2012, 12:18 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Those cars were from the Midwest Z Heritage show that ZROC hosted within the Arthritis Foundation Auto Show over the weekend. Robert Porter arranged the cruise-in for dinner. For all of you guys who are always clamoring for events, we sure don't see you coming out, lol. We had 75 Z's at the Heritage, from as far away as Canada. Pics here:
http://photobucket.com/MidwestZHeritage2012
Old 07-10-2012, 04:33 PM
350ZNISMO673

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Those cars were from the Midwest Z Heritage show that ZROC hosted within the Arthritis Foundation Auto Show over the weekend. Robert Porter arranged the cruise-in for dinner. For all of you guys who are always clamoring for events, we sure don't see you coming out, lol. We had 75 Z's at the Heritage, from as far away as Canada. Pics here:
http://photobucket.com/MidwestZHeritage2012
Just got here to Ohio and the Z gets here on Friday. Do you all post events here? I didn't even know there was an event last weekend.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:36 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by MRRJP3
Ok Im excited about this !!!!!Mid West Z/G Heritage weekend *IPS Motorsports is offering us a Dyno Day Sunday July 8th from 9am-1-2pm depending on how many we have come out for this event at there facility. Remember they have 2 awd dyno's so we will be able to run a nice number of cars through for this event. If you want a tune you will have to contact them yourself for pricing. They are a Uprev facility. Pricing for this event is 50.00 for 3 pulls. There address is 8333 Green Meadows Drive North Suite C Lewis Center, Ohio*post up here or on Ohio G FB or email me if you want to Dyno rporteriii@aol.com, some of you have my phone number already call or text me!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by MRRJP3
On behalf of ZROC, we are pleased to invite you to one of the premier auto events in the Central Ohio area, The 30th Annual Arthritis Auto Show. The Midwest Z Heritage event will be held as part of the Arthritis Show as a "Show within a Show" format. The event will take place over two days, July 6th and 7th, 2012. In addition, we have arranged for those who desire a more challenging event; a "Track Day" at Mid-Ohio Motorsports Park, on Sunday the 8th of July. (Additional participation fee of $199.00)

The Organizational Committee looked at several possible venues for the Midwest Z Heritage Show, and frankly there was too much about the Arthritis Show that overwhelmingly made it the first choice. ZROC has been participating in the event for many years and we have experienced the following. The location, in the Metro Center Office Park, in Dublin, makes for a truly dynamic experience, with segregated parking areas, grass and water features, entertainment and vendors that will provide information, car products, and nourishment. Spread out over 50 acres of one of Central Ohio's premier office parks you'll find 1,200 to 1,500 automobiles. Classics, Antiques, Muscle, Italian, British, German, and Japanese sports cars, curiosities and domestic all fill in to make it a "Gear Heads Wonderland." Annually the "Show within a Show" has been the host to Jaguar, GTO, Buick, Mustang and others, providing both a segregated event that you only needed to cross the street to find hours of wander wonder and pristine automotive history.

The Arthritis Auto Show provides the backdrop, but the Midwest Z Heritage event will be as it has for many years, we will have a Peoples Chioce event and individually judged and ZCCA scored event. Competition will be based upon Stock, Modified, and Daily Driver classes, for all generations. Friday evening arrivals will have time to prepare and also participate in the evening entertainment. At the conclusion a reception with Cash Bar will be held in the Crowne Plaza Hotel where a trophy ceremony will provide our Region with the conclusion of the Show's event. Plan to stay over on Saturday evening and enjoy the live entertainment where participants and visitors will relax and unwind from the busy day. Those who have a need for speed can rest up for the Sunday morning drive to Mid-Ohio where we will be guest of the USA AUDI Club for a Track Day. This will allow you several sessions to run the famed Mid-Ohio 2.2 mile circuit. Classes from Novice to Advanced will be available, including instruction and supervision to make it an enjoyable and safe and challenging day letting your Z exercise its DNA! This Is Not Your Normal Z Heritage Show we will have recognition of the tuner element of Z'ism

Visit our website www.midwestzheritage.com or our Facebook Page ZROC, OHIO G Club, Midwest Z Heritage, Midwest Z/G Heritage.
Yes we do. As well as at www.zroc.org. Pm MRRJP3 and he will probably add you to his phone contact for pop-up events - he is part of ZROC and the Ohio G Clubs and knows about every cruise-in in town, lol.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:18 AM
Brrcats

unfortunately i didnt make it out to either the arthritis show or goodguys this year. way too hot for the kids
Old 07-11-2012, 04:04 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No one even got a hold of me about it.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:26 PM
ocdz

No one even got a hold of me about it.
I asked you about it. You said something like "my car isn't a show car". Not to mention Robert posted about it in this very thread at least 3 times.

Car show was simply too hot to enjoy. The cruise in was a good time though. We had probably 20 Zs from ohio, indy, and one from chicago.

Last edited by ocdz; 07-11-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Quick Reply: The *OFFICIAL* OHIO thread.