Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 06:57 PM
CUL8ER

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by NISMO_558
I'm speachless about that wing man, If I seen that on the street i'd probably laugh at it. Your not a driving a civic.
before I come off like an as$hole or a tough guy, you already made a comment about my wing. I and think I know what I am driving and it's not a civic. I will see you some day, you can laugh then, but I will smack you in the face, because that **** is disrespectful.(easily say you don't like it, that's not disrespectful)You don't go around acting like that unless you want some one to put you in your place.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:07 PM
CUL8ER

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
Jay, you better get that car up to BIR.

I liked the rain, but now it's drying up which means all the dirt has dried on the van.

Bought some river boulders today. The patio will be coming along nicely. w00t!
Yea I was checking out the post for the BIR I would really like to go with you guys, I don't think I can (other plans) but my roommate's birthday is the 27th of July so I think I going then. Don't count me out though I might wiggle some time in. I would like to see some ZZZZ's out there.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM
CUL8ER

did you take out a second mortgage for that patio
Old 03-23-2009, 07:11 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Whoa guys. WTF... it's Spring, not the middle of winter in Antarctica. Nothing wrong with a wing that actually functions for a car that goes fast. Can't judge unless you see it in person.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM
CUL8ER

Sorry for the outburst
Old 03-23-2009, 07:14 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by CUL8ER
did you take out a second mortgage for that patio
Nah, we paid cash for the supplies, machines, tools, and labor. Greg was there to 'help' by shoveling before his Gucci sandals got dirty... lol. J/K

Steve helped for the weekend by drinking all my limoncello and puking in my basement bathroom sink.

But it turned out good, and we're happy with it. Just have to take the baby steps to afford landscaping on my scale.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Jeezus, people love replying to my craigslist ad by giving me advice or hate mail about my cats. WTF!

I sold my Nismo air duct! yay! Sending that off tomorrow morning to California. I still want the diff cover.... but I should probably focus on the exhaust first.

I'm worried about my Crawford plenum and Ingall's engine dampner. I sent that off to a buddy in MS and haven't heard about it in over a month.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:19 PM
CUL8ER

Nice,except the puking part. I made the mistake of watching one of the home and garden shows, not even the whole show.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:21 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

I hate those H&G shows. It's never realistic. Projects take me 3 times as long and cost too much or go over budget. They always make it look so easy and w/o any mistakes or snags.

Well, I'm signing off for the night to spend time with the missus.

Jay, if I have time tomorrow I'll give you a call about those dollies.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
CUL8ER

Jeezus, people love replying to my craigslist ad by giving me advice or hate mail about my cats. I sold my Nismo air duct! yay! Sending that off tomorrow morning to California. I still want the diff cover.... but I should probably focus on the exhaust first.I'm worried about my Crawford plenum and Ingall's engine dampner. I sent that off to a buddy in MS and haven't heard about it in over a month.
I copy there email then send it to my buddy Spamed. I hope you get them, I hate waiting.Still no do-luck FB

Last edited by CUL8ER; 03-23-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:28 PM
CUL8ER

They sure do make it look easy but I always forget about editing give me a call I should be around

Last edited by CUL8ER; 03-23-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Jeezus, people love replying to my craigslist ad by giving me advice or hate mail about my cats. WTF!

I sold my Nismo air duct! yay! Sending that off tomorrow morning to California. I still want the diff cover.... but I should probably focus on the exhaust first.

I'm worried about my Crawford plenum and Ingall's engine dampner. I sent that off to a buddy in MS and haven't heard about it in over a month.
What are those emails saying??
Old 03-23-2009, 08:02 PM
schm1147

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for the outburst
That was disrespectful what he said. I just don't get comments like that...to each their own. I guess he should customize everyone's Z's. Better yet...we should get his stamp of approval .

With 600+whp I really don't think you even need to say anything...LOL.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:23 PM
WannabeSS

before I come off like an as$hole or a tough guy, you already made a comment about my wing. I and think I know what I am driving and it's not a civic. I will see you some day, you can laugh then, but I will smack you in the face, because that **** is disrespectful.(easily say you don't like it, that's not disrespectful)You don't go around acting like that unless you want some one to put you in your place.
Ah, some times people say things without the full story. Maybe Nismo can apologize. I dont think it looks that bad on your car. Not my cup of tea for a street car, but you pull it off with the TA's making it not look ricy.

I hope we can all get along on the first meet. Hostility in clubs is never fun.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
sportbiketed

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

friday is supposed to be mostly cloudy
Old 03-23-2009, 08:27 PM
CUL8ER

Originally Posted by schm1147
That was disrespectful what he said. I just don't get comments like that...to each their own. I guess he should customize everyone's Z's. Better yet...we should get his stamp of approval .

With 600+whp I really don't think you even need to say anything...LOL.
Thanks, I don't get it ether, I mean some thing you keep to your self, or at the least are respectful about it. you don't go through life disrespecting everything you don't like.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:37 PM
CUL8ER

Originally Posted by WannabeSS
Ah, some times people say things without the full story. Maybe Nismo can apologize. I dont think it looks that bad on your car. Not my cup of tea for a street car, but you pull it off with the TA's making it not look ricy.

I hope we can all get along on the first meet. Hostility in clubs is never fun.
Dude made a comment when I first posted a pic of my car when I joined he asked if my wing was big enough, then the second comment. I don't like that I have to resort on saying "I will slap him", that's not cool, and I would never disrespect Dave or his house buy getting into a fight.With that being said I grew up with the stupid mentality when some talks **** you punch them in the face.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM
WannabeSS

Dude made a comment when I first posted a pic of my car when I joined he asked if my wing was big enough, then the second comment. I don't like that I have to resort on saying "I will slap him", that's not cool, and I would never disrespect Dave or his house buy getting into a fight.With that being said I grew up with the stupid mentality when some talks **** you punch them in the face.
I know man. But you gotta remember, opinions are like *******s, every body has one.

Wanna know how many times i have been given **** about my age and the mommy and daddy mantra? How about me being young driving an old man sedan? Wayyyyy too many times to find it funny any more, but i just ignore the **** or try to find humor in it. They obviously dont understand so it is w/e. Ignorance is bliss.

if i were in your shoes, i'd just say somthing along these lines, "ahahaha thats funny. But even with this wing, my car will **** on your car in every single performance category."

Keep it real man. Cant wait to see your car at the meet, and meet all the new guys period. Should be a good time.

Also, I love your TA style wheels.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
CUL8ER

Wise in your in youth you are, damn hood mentality (get you hand out my pocket) the next guy won't get a reply. The only reason I am on here is to get all the info I need that pertains to what I am doing to my car, and meet some local Z owners. I have to realize that once I post a pic that give the whole world the right to comment good or bad. Thanks again WannabeSS I can't wait to see all the Z's & G's in some group pictures.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
WannabeSS

For sure man. I hope we can do a big photoshoot similar to what we did last year on the winona trip.

I have met most of these guys personally (cannot speak for nismo) and MOST of them wouldnt talk down on anyone (and you will learn that it is a fun club)

Chin up. Its your car. Atleast your wing is functional on a REAR wheel drive car.

Im goin to bed. Night Z owners.

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread