Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Jackstand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow I haven’t read this thread in over a week and look at all the drama. Jesus I mean honestly, its time to grow up. Everyone has their own personal likes for THEIR car. Let them do what they want to it. You don’t need to go around saying they are disrespect to the whole Z community. My god keep those kind of comments to yourself. I honestly think that you will get no respect from anyone on this forum with that kind of attitude. People look at my car all the time and shake their heads. That’s their choice. It’s my car and I like it. You won’t ever catch me saying that I find someone's car stupid and disrespectful to a car community. For all you know there is a good reason for having a wing that big... Sometimes down force is necessary especially when drifting. I have a friend who is very into drifting and his car has a wing that big for that reason. So don’t be so quick to judge someone’s car. Looks are NOT everything. So I think some people need to keep their comments to themselves and let people do what they want to their cars regardless of whether or not they agree or think it’s stupid.... Just my two cents.

/rant

DRAMA LLAMA MEETS SHOTGUN… SHOTGUN MEET DRAMA LLAMA…. WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN? I HATE DRAMA WE ARE ALL CAR INTHUSIETS AND EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TASTES.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:33 PM
sw150

If everyone does not stop it I'll drive up there and kick all your asses. I'm big enough and strong enough. Not to be a dick but I had a big hand in starting this TCZC and just because I'm not there anymore does not mean you all can't get along. Different strokes for different folks. And Travis when you say your a lover and not a fighter we all know you are talking about sweet man love.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:36 PM
tenpenniesz

Originally Posted by WannabeSS
i love your Z. From the first time i saw it, i said "if i had a Z, i'd make it look like that"

love the nismo theme of your car. looks sooo sick. Your car is probably the last car i'd make fun of.

Now Travis with his extremely tucked wheels... It would have worked last year, but this year his car will destroy mine haha

jk Travis.

Well now...thanks for the kind words Wannabe. I do appreciate it. I'm excited to see what you've done this last fall.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Jackstand

Originally Posted by sw150
If everyone does not stop it I'll drive up there and kick all your asses. I'm big enough and strong enough. Not to be a dick but I had a big hand in starting this TCZC and just because I'm not there anymore does not mean you all can't get along. Different strokes for different folks. And Travis when you say your a lover and not a fighter we all know you are talking about sweet man love.
I like what he said.... Kick their asses Seabass!!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

For real... drama is something we don't need...
Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Jackstand

We are all car guys. (i dont think there are any girls in tczc yet) its time for us to play nice and act like big boys. Everyone must stop the sensless BS now im tired of it there is enough drama in my normal life to last me a lifetime and im sure everyone can agree with that too... So lets just all act nice and just be friends and leave it at that. No more drama or shotgun will meet drama llama
Old 03-24-2009, 06:46 PM
tenpenniesz

Originally Posted by Spork
Pff... look at that spoiler. Horrible.
Btw Ben, what is your suspension setup? I've seen so many people asking and saying your stance is perfect. I wanna know as well

It confuses me when there's more than one Ben.

Don't worry Dave, if I win the lottery soon, I'll pay off your debts. I'll even throw in a new car.
Thanks Ben #2. I swapped the stock struts for some new Tokico HP struts and some Tokico springs. For the rear I also added on 20mm H&R spacers.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
tenpenniesz

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
Here's what I think: The internet is serious business. I learned a long time ago not to get so easily offended unless it was a direct attack on me or my family, i.e. threats. Otherwise, comments about my car or my choices on modding are taken in stride and evaluated for their credibility. If I think the person who made the comment did it in good taste and was being helpful, then I seriously consider it. If I feel like it was useless and was insulting, I either ignore it or try to be neutral and figure out the reasoning for that opinion.

I'm just saying that instead of making comments you know will incite high blood pressure or allowing oneself to be sucked into an emotional debate, we could just point out the positive things around us instead of focusing on the negative.
Everyone listen to Dave. He has a license to kill and he will do it. I've seen his gun.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:54 PM
tenpenniesz

I believe that Steve has guns too!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Sotomatic

Originally Posted by Jackstand
We are all car guys. (i dont think there are any girls in tczc yet) its time for us to play nice and act like big boys. Everyone must stop the sensless BS now im tired of it there is enough drama in my normal life to last me a lifetime and im sure everyone can agree with that too... So lets just all act nice and just be friends and leave it at that. No more drama or shotgun will meet drama llama
+1 This is about our enthusiasm for our cars and what we enjoy! I never understood the need for Drama, real life is bad enough e-drama is just retarded and pointless. I don't understand the point of it. I for one would not enjoy going to meets knowing potential drama can pop at anytime for stupid reasons. We've never had an issue with it and I will not stand for it. We've had a GREAT time the last couple years with some hilarious memories. Lets keep it that way; that's what this club should be about.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:09 PM
sw150

Originally Posted by tenpenniesz
I believe that Steve has guns too!
I traded them all in on sweet throwing stars

Originally Posted by Sotomatic
+1 This is about our enthusiasm for our cars and what we enjoy! I never understood the need for Drama, real life is bad enough e-drama is just retarded and pointless. I don't understand the point of it. I for one would not enjoy going to meets knowing potential drama can pop at anytime for stupid reasons. We've never had an issue with it and I will not stand for it. We've had a GREAT time the last couple years with some hilarious memories. Lets keep it that way; that's what this club should be about.

Nick is right over the last 3 years since we started this we have all become friends to. Not just guys that got together once in awhile to talk cars. We get together more often and do alot more than just car stuff.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Sotomatic

Nick is right over the last 3 years since we started this we have all become friends to. Not just guys that got together once in awhile to talk cars. We get together more often and do alot more than just car stuff.
I think we actually spent more time doing things not car related. At least I know we did at Steve's house. Mmmmm... Milfs
You need to get up here for a meet! I dont know if the friday night pre-meets will ever be as fun. The next guy has some HUGE shoes to fill.. literally,
Old 03-24-2009, 07:34 PM
WannabeSS

Originally Posted by blueVQ
haha yaya its cool i know it sucks but what do ya do? im a lover not a fighter.... in the most non-gay way i mean..... hahaha
Yea, not a whole lot. Work with what ya got.
I'll be seeing you at Race Wars...

Racin for PINKS.

Originally Posted by tenpenniesz
Well now...thanks for the kind words Wannabe. I do appreciate it. I'm excited to see what you've done this last fall.
For sure man. I ahve a few new things done. Car doesnt quite look like somthing my dad would drive anymore.
For real... drama is something we don't need...

Originally Posted by Sotomatic
I think we actually spent more time doing things not car related. At least I know we did at Steve's house. Mmmmm... Milfs
You need to get up here for a meet! I dont know if the friday night pre-meets will ever be as fun. The next guy has some HUGE shoes to fill.. literally,
This club is definatly an experience. i have learned a lot and met quite a few cool people. Aside from all the gay jokes, and crazy sh**, you are all cool to me.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Jackstand

So do you guys know how hard it is to buy a turbo kit with just the IC and Exhaust parts OMG its frustrating.... So I am down to the point of making my own which is frustrating cause i am lazy and tired of fab work... Do you guys have any sugestions to avoid making a new kit
Old 03-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Spork

We're so friendly, that Dave calls me and cries to me when Tara picks on him. Poor fella, sometimes I have to talk to him until he falls asleep.

Steve, you finish your ninja classes? You got your license to conceal carry those ninja stars, right?
Old 03-25-2009, 01:54 AM
silverbullet_Z

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

And if you still dont behave Steve will send his brother, if you've ever seen the bench press vid of steves brother you'd move to another country....
Old 03-25-2009, 04:38 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

What a great way to start the morning with all the joking.

Ugh...snow. Time to get ready for work.

Greg, you need to go on a regular sleep pattern. Your posting times are putting a twitch in my eye.

Asian-Ben... watch yo mouf or I'll expose your gay orgy fests. Oops, did I just say that?
Old 03-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Spork

Hey, Dave... you participated in them as well...
Old 03-25-2009, 09:56 AM
WannabeSS

Hey, Dave... you participated in them as well...
Old 03-25-2009, 10:06 AM
silverbullet_Z

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
What a great way to start the morning with all the joking.

Ugh...snow. Time to get ready for work.

Greg, you need to go on a regular sleep pattern. Your posting times are putting a twitch in my eye.

Asian-Ben... watch yo mouf or I'll expose your gay orgy fests. Oops, did I just say that?

LOL 5am is my normal time to go to bed, i work 4pm to 4am then come home sit on the computer for awhile than do it all over again.

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread