Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WannabeSS
Ah, some times people say things without the full story. Maybe Nismo can apologize. I dont think it looks that bad on your car. Not my cup of tea for a street car, but you pull it off with the TA's making it not look ricy.

I hope we can all get along on the first meet. Hostility in clubs is never fun.
A story of Andrew and somebody's wife comes to mind.

For sure man. I hope we can do a big photoshoot similar to what we did last year on the winona trip.

I have met most of these guys personally (cannot speak for nismo) and MOST of them wouldnt talk down on anyone (and you will learn that it is a fun club)

Chin up. Its your car. Atleast your wing is functional on a REAR wheel drive car.

Im goin to bed. Night Z owners.
Be prepared to take my sh*t.

Btw guys, noticed the tags on this thread...

"350z , bloomington , forums , gjedes , minnesota , mize , randywayzatanissancom , rick , tint"

... Who's Rick?
Old 03-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Alpha Ice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I'm not sure how many ppl are still subscribed to this thread, but I try and keep up on the G35driver Forums and we are having a meet on April 25th, Saturday. Give en4cer or Wannabe6MT a shout out and we can get somethin goin!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:35 PM
WannabeSS

I dont get it.

And whos randy at wayzata nissan. i hate wayzata nissan. Dbags never talk to you.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM
WannabeSS

Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
So I'm not sure how many ppl are still subscribed to this thread, but I try and keep up on the G35driver Forums and we are having a meet on April 25th, Saturday. Give en4cer or Wannabe6MT a shout out and we can get somethin goin!
Noob

https://my350z.com/forum/tczc-twin-c...pril-25-a.html
Old 03-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Alpha Ice

Haha, well earlier all my threads were Fed, so I went to the end and saw the date was 06 something, come to find out that now the threads are backwards and I was looking at the first thread, not the last. I fudged that one pretty good....shyt lol.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:40 PM
WannabeSS

Lol hence why i claim you as a noob haha
Old 03-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Alpha Ice

I dont get it.

And whos randy at wayzata nissan. i hate wayzata nissan. Dbags never talk to you.
Yea, I hated them, they had poor service and thought I was a joke when I walked in and told em I wanted to drop 25k...like I couldnt or something, I never went back.

Not to mention that after I tried to cancel my warranty for an extra 2500 back in cash, they didnt do **** about it....so finally I went thru the Better Business Bureau and did some threatening and slandering. Needless to say they got the idea pretty damn quick....I kinda made an extra drive and gave some of the ppl up there some **** too, that helped. I will never again recommend that dealership(t) or look into purchasing a car there again
Old 03-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Alpha Ice

Lol hence why i claim you as a noob haha
Well, I havent been on the Nissan350Z forum in almost a year, and now come to find out they changed all their stuff around. But things changed from the last hour I was on here lol....plus I've been bouncing around between the two forums. G35driver makes me go last and Nissan makes me go first, what gives??
Old 03-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Alpha Ice

Rain is FTL but it will wash away the salt and stuff
....I love how my car looks after a nice wash and wax and the water beads up on the paint.....it looks sexc....just not as much it would in the sunlight tho
Old 03-23-2009, 10:47 PM
WannabeSS

Well, we have our own club section now, so most of the threads are in there.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:08 AM
Spork

And whos randy at wayzata nissan.
I have no clue.

I'm gonna give him a call, though, and tell him to get off mah interwebs.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:48 AM
WannabeSS

Originally Posted by Spork
I have no clue.

I'm gonna give him a call, though, and tell him to get off mah interwebs.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:00 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

First email about my cats was how I was irresponsible and should have known about allergies and what not. Second email was giving me advice on how I could spend years of money buying allergy meds, filters, and weekly house cleaning just so the cats can stay in the house. W/E...

As for arguments at my house, my wife and I are at the age where I expect good behavior from most adults. I consider you guys to be mature and fun enthusiasts that know how to have a good time and control yourselves around people. Just remember, I have 3 kids and one of them will be released from his cage to destroy all your cars if you misbehave.

I'm normally a cautious person for many reasons, and having people at my house I've never met is a little nerve wracking. But I think we'll do fine. Can't wait!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:24 AM
tenpenniesz

Holy Crap! What the heck did I miss. I go away for a few days and all hell brakes loose. I'll tell ya what if you want to make fun of someone I will offer up myself and let you make fun of my painted rims that I still have on my car after 2 years. That's right! I gave them a rattle can paint job and I am proud of it! I wanted to see what it would look like before I had them powder coated. It turns out that I liked them so much that I never took them in too get powder coated. Just so we all stay friends I will sacrifice myself up for the better of the group. So..go ahead and let me have it.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:27 AM
tenpenniesz

Here she is
Attached Thumbnails Minnesota Chat Thread-1.jpg  
Old 03-24-2009, 07:16 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Ben, buy Jay's LMGT4's....

So what's up with the latest bailout plan? When does the govt stop holding the banks' hands and help us out? I want someone to buy my debt and wipe my slate clean.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:51 AM
WannabeSS

Originally Posted by tenpenniesz
Here she is
i love your Z. From the first time i saw it, i said "if i had a Z, i'd make it look like that"

love the nismo theme of your car. looks sooo sick. Your car is probably the last car i'd make fun of.

Now Travis with his extremely tucked wheels... It would have worked last year, but this year his car will destroy mine haha

jk Travis.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Spork

Originally Posted by tenpenniesz
Here she is
Pff... look at that spoiler. Horrible.
Btw Ben, what is your suspension setup? I've seen so many people asking and saying your stance is perfect. I wanna know as well

Originally Posted by SmoothZ

So what's up with the latest bailout plan? When does the govt stop holding the banks' hands and help us out? I want someone to buy my debt and wipe my slate clean.
It confuses me when there's more than one Ben.

Don't worry Dave, if I win the lottery soon, I'll pay off your debts. I'll even throw in a new car.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:07 AM
CUL8ER

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SmoothZ

Why did they wait untill the banks where in trouble, and not homeowners that were getting foreclosed on?. And AIG is not giving the money back with out a fight ( for bonus they received for doing poorly). And people are pointing there finger at our President like he did this. I just bought up all my debt because I am refinancing (better rate) and to get rid of my second mortgage and lower the monthly payments.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:18 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by Spork
Don't worry Dave, if I win the lottery soon, I'll pay off your debts. I'll even throw in a new car.
I love you, man.
Originally Posted by CUL8ER
Why did they wait untill the banks where in trouble, and not homeowners that were getting foreclosed on?. And AIG is not giving the money back with out a fight ( for bonus they received for doing poorly). And people are pointing there finger at our President like he did this. I just bought up all my debt because I am refinancing (better rate) and to get rid of my second mortgage and lower the monthly payments.
I'd like to refi at a lower rate, but...

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread