Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 10:39 AM
| 1cleanZ |

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zivman
I try to make it when I can... trust me, I'm not like the G guys. I don't think I am too good......
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE AARON!!!!! You better be joking when you say that!! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!....not that I could do a damn thing about it...lol!

Last edited by | 1cleanZ |; 02-20-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:41 AM
| 1cleanZ |

side note: Does anyone know who "roadZtr" is from Redwing??? 370z? Just saw them on the confirmed list going to zdayz in May.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:45 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

They're everywhere but are anti-social. I don't know why some 370Z guys think they're too good for the rest of us, but they do.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE AARON!!!!! You better be joking when you say that!! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!....not that I could do a damn thing about it...lol!
Just razzing a bit.

gotta ask lance... did you make it out to the get together?
Old 02-20-2012, 02:15 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

LOL

I need a live in chef...
Old 02-20-2012, 06:36 PM
| 1cleanZ |

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
They're everywhere but are anti-social. I don't know why some 370Z guys think they're too good for the rest of us, but they do.
I'll actually give ya that...I've tried talking to 2 370's that showed up to C&C last summer. One was a big headed younger kid that knew nothing about his car that was fully modded out but he bought it "as is". The other one wanted nothing to do with us.

Just razzing a bit.

gotta ask lance... did you make it out to the get together?
I actually didn't, my wife has been pretty under the weather w/ a major sinus infection so I've been needing to her.

Some of the G guys are getting together for sushi tomorrow night which I won't be making either. Trying to conserve funds right now too...have a big year planned this year for shows/events, and still have a list of mods sitting in my garage I need to install. Waiting for this CRAP that just dumped all over us tonight to GO AWAY.

Last edited by | 1cleanZ |; 02-20-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:00 PM
ezpotato

wtf? how did i miss the meet yesterdya? crap. i was hungover as hell and sore from my bachelor party weekend though! haha

and i need a truck and trailer to take my car to these further away trips. like going to powercruise is making me nervous cause it's 2.5-3 hrs away.. ever since i've been boosted, my comfort level of travelling far from civilization and shops to fix my car is very low, as I had very bad luck when i first got boosted... but i'll risk it.

if my fiancee gets a better job when she moves here, we will be getting some kind of SUV. and my requirement is that it is powerful enough to trailer a car.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:50 PM
silverbullet_Z

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Don't look out your window... Don't say I didnt warn ya
Old 02-21-2012, 04:42 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Wow, that was some tough shoveling today. Heavy snow ftl...

It's been a while since I actually shoveled.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Zivman

We may lose a game by a point, but he will get shot against quite a bit.

Corrected:
We may lose a game by a goal, but we generally get out shot by quite a bit.
What lingo are you learning in the AV area???
this isn't the world cup
Old 02-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Zivman

Originally Posted by ezpotato
wtf? how did i miss the meet yesterdya? crap. i was hungover as hell and sore from my bachelor party weekend though! haha

and i need a truck and trailer to take my car to these further away trips. like going to powercruise is making me nervous cause it's 2.5-3 hrs away.. ever since i've been boosted, my comfort level of travelling far from civilization and shops to fix my car is very low, as I had very bad luck when i first got boosted... but i'll risk it.

if my fiancee gets a better job when she moves here, we will be getting some kind of SUV. and my requirement is that it is powerful enough to trailer a car.
What type of problems are you having? I have had hiccups, but I never have legit reliability concerns. I have driven to chicago with mine a few times
Old 02-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Zivman

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |

I actually didn't, my wife has been pretty under the weather w/ a major sinus infection so I've been needing to her.

Sorry to hear that. You are much more sympathetic to your wife's needs than I am to mine. When mine is sick, I let her be

Some of the G guys are getting together for sushi tomorrow night which I won't be making either. Trying to conserve funds right now too...have a big year planned this year for shows/events, and still have a list of mods sitting in my garage I need to install. Waiting for this CRAP that just dumped all over us tonight to GO AWAY.
Sushi?
NEVER will understand the infatuation with sushi. Tried it and did not enjoy it, and I'll eat just about anything. only thing I can think of is that you all want to feel hip and trendy and sushi helps you do that. FWIW, car guys go out for burgers or maybe a fish fry, but not sushi
Old 02-21-2012, 07:56 AM
blueVQ

Werd^ sushi blows
Old 02-21-2012, 08:54 AM
| 1cleanZ |

Wow, that was some tough shoveling today. Heavy snow ftl...

It's been a while since I actually shoveled.
no sh*t, it was heavy as f****ck!!!!! Was out shoveling at 5 this morning.

Sushi?
NEVER will understand the infatuation with sushi. Tried it and did not enjoy it, and I'll eat just about anything. only thing I can think of is that you all want to feel hip and trendy and sushi helps you do that. FWIW, car guys go out for burgers or maybe a fish fry, but not sushi
Take it back !!! The first time I tried sushi, I HATED IT!! Always LOVED fish, but COOKED fish at that. So the first time I tried it, I was like..."how the he// can ANYONE like that sh*t???" ...I have no idea how it happened, but then started with simple rolls like spicy salmon and tuna...and the right mix of soy sauce and wasabi...leads to wanting nigeri and sushimi...and then you just want to try pretty much anything!

THe LAST THING I would do to "act cool" would be to eat sushi. Its EXTREMELY expensive and adds up quick depending on where you go.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:22 AM
ezpotato

sushi is amazing. /end

i'm not having issues anymore with the car, but i had some fuel issues, and then my ball joint thingy on my tranny broke right after an auto-x session 1.5 hours away from my house, had to get towed.. and one time my COG belt snapped.

All these things have been fixed, but it's still a matter of there's just more things to go wrong.. but i'll risk it this time.. should be fine now.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have driven my Z to BIR for track days most times, yet my trailer has come in handy a few times when my bud wrecked his GT3....so, most times I drive, but you never know when something may happen on track days, so remember the UHaul place up there is not far a way. I also have family up there so its also easier to figure it out. Oh yeah, and if not obvious bring your most common tools with...you'd be amazed at the ish myself and my friends have needed that BIR and Illinois didnt have available in their garage.

Oh yeah, and sushi is good...but much like tattoos and red heads, its not for everyone.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Zivman

Originally Posted by Stock2Autocrozz

Oh yeah, and sushi is good...but much like tattoos and red heads, its not for everyone.
depends on the tattoo or red head....
Old 02-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, exactly...my brother wants to get some MN style Walleye sushi going...none of that Asian ****, in his words
Old 02-21-2012, 03:35 PM
bonarsauce

Sushi?
Also disagree, I quite enjoy it. I could see how you might look at it as trendy because to a lot of people that may be so. But to me it is god damn delicious.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:26 PM
ezpotato

yeah i had a toolbox i used to (and still do) leave in my car, esp comes with me for track events.. it has an extra of every belt on my car, fluids, and tools. haha!

either way, as soon as we get an SUV that can haul anything, i'm buying a trailer.

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread