Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa
View Poll Results: Caravan to ZdayZ: When do you want to leave? Depart from gas station @ Ecorse & I-275
Leave Wed (8am): Drive straight. Arrive in TN Wed Evening
0%
Leave Wed (6pm): Stop in KY. Arrive by at Air Strip by noon Thursday
40.00%
Leave Thursday (4am): Drive to Air Strip arriving by 2pm - ZdayZ by Evening
40.00%
Leave Thursday (6am): Drive to ZdayZ: Arrive at 4pm
80.00%
Leave Thursday (8am): Drive to ZdayZ: Arrive at 6pm
60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Michigan Z Owners: Need volunteers for ZdayZ

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 09:35 AM
sig11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had too much practice... but I get death hangovers nowadays. :P
Old 02-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Phreakdout

Originally Posted by AznSky
ok so who's good at beer pong?

I'd say I'm pretty decent so I'm looking for a good teammate. It'll be $20 per team with max 32 teams this year.
I did it last year. I sponsored three of the Florida Z ladies. (Making two teams) We did OK. I think I was really thirsty so I subconsciously kept missing so I could get to the beer.

I'll probably give it another go this year. I think Derek did better than I did if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by sig11
I've had too much practice... but I get death hangovers nowadays. :P
LOL - You eating french fries to sober up on the Sunday after the Jawbreaker Road Rally. In your defense, you were drinking like a fish in a river of Jagermeister.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:44 AM
Datona Jess

Hmmmm
I really think I want to try to go to this....

P.S. Rob If I go I will be your partner. I have owned a beer pong table for over 9 years. I can hold my own..
Old 02-16-2010, 06:54 AM
AznSky

^ lol i'm pretty sure you can

It'd be awesome if you go.

So I say you sign up and pay now, that way you'd HAVE to go lol.

Anybody else wanna do the pong tourney w/ me?
Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 AM
BobaFettm

Oh I did horrible last year too... It was literally like a month after getting over the swine flu (Actually was the swine flu) and I was ****ing with Chad and the rest of the guys from the bottom of the hill cabin (I'm on a boat guys) cuz they were drinking from the same cups my pong ball was falling in.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Phreakdout

Originally Posted by BobaFettm
Oh I did horrible last year too... It was literally like a month after getting over the swine flu (Actually was the swine flu) and I was ****ing with Chad and the rest of the guys from the bottom of the hill cabin (I'm on a boat guys) cuz they were drinking from the same cups my pong ball was falling in.
LOL - I actually got horribly sick at ZdayZ last year. So bad that on Saturday, I lost hearing in both ears. (Not sick from drinking.) I drove home on Sunday, dropped the car off at home and the wife drove me to the emergency room. I was sure I had the swine flu but it just turned out to be a severe upper respiratory infection along with double ear infections and conjunctivitis.

So beware of the pong ball in the cups. Perhaps we should invoke a rule of using water in the cups but you have to drink a cup of beer instead. Less germs and less wasted cups.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:53 AM
BobaFettm

lawls! That was probably from me... I apologize haha

Yes water a way better choice. I don't wanna drink outta the same cup some ****ing southern dude drank out of... LOL! jk.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Phreakdout

Don't forget to register on www.zdayz.com !

There are only 7 Michigan registrations done so far. You don't have to pay during the registration process. A paypal invoice will be emailed to you. You are supposed to pay in 10 days but I think Brian is OK if you pay by the end of April.

He needs a good head count so he can order t-shirts and arrange for dinners & etc.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:57 AM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't think I have ever registered... Im there for the roads and the cars and the people. I do register for the dinners i guess, but screw the show, I'd rather be driving lol
Old 02-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Phreakdout

Originally Posted by MyV6IsFast3r
I don't think I have ever registered... Im there for the roads and the cars and the people. I do register for the dinners i guess, but screw the show, I'd rather be driving lol
I guess that's understandable if you don't join in any of the events. Instead you are doing your own thing and ZdayZ just happens to be going on at that time.

I did the free dyno pulls, the drive in movie, drop top cruise, dam photo etc... . I wanted to do thecar show, poker run and exhaust competitions but got sick on Saturday.

The cost is pretty minimal for the registration and it keeps the event running every year. The excess proceeds go to a local charity so I get to feel good about helping the needy.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:03 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It depends what you call regestering. I did do the dinners and poker run, I just didn't do the show. I guess I didnt really look if that was included in the price. Dont get me wrong im more than willing to pay something to keep the event going... I love going and looking at the cars in the show, it's just pointless entering mine unless they have an average award lol....
Old 02-28-2010, 03:34 AM
Phreakdout

Originally Posted by MyV6IsFast3r
It depends what you call regestering. I did do the dinners and poker run, I just didn't do the show. I guess I didnt really look if that was included in the price. Dont get me wrong im more than willing to pay something to keep the event going... I love going and looking at the cars in the show, it's just pointless entering mine unless they have an average award lol....
The ZdayZ cost does not include the car show. It's an extra $10 but I think you get a car show t-shirt for that. (A $10 t-shirt sounds good to me.) Not everyone does the car show so they back that cost out. I will register for it, get my t-shirt and then decide that morning if I feel like entering it.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:33 AM
BobaFettm

If your gonna be there at ZdayZ and get the discount to stay at the cabins. You should register for ZdayZ... I don't even own a Z and I register for the event... They put a TON of work into running this for us every year and it gets better and better every event.

ZdayZ is something I look forward to every year.

anddddddd im lazy so I register like a month before lol
Old 03-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Jonny Boy

I am really hoping that I can get off of work to make it to ZdayZ. Sounds like it will be a blast!

Dil - If you get an elcosed trailer, let me know. If there is room I may see if we can squeeze my bike in there too. Also if you need a camera, I have an incar camera mount and 2 GoPro HDs.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Phreakdout

ZdayZ is coming fast. 2.5 months will fly by like nothing!

So post up the projects you want to get done in time for ZdayZ! We may need a couple Install Parties to cover it all.

My Project List:

(Work to be done by shop)
Roll rear fenders
Paint Nismo V2 bumper
Body color paint the door handles
Clear bra the front
4 wheel alignment (correct rear toe)
Osiris Tuning (Rob, when are you heading down??)
Replace rear tires

(Work done by me)
Brakes: Stainless lines, Motul fluid, Hawk Pads and drilled / slotted rotors. (Parts on the way)
Replace radius arms and toe bolts in rear (already have parts)
Replace rear bumper with Tourenn rear bumper (Already painted redline and on its way)
Headers (long tube): If I can find a reasonable set
Tommy Kiara Shift ****: Oh yeah! (Part on the way)
Install longer wheel studs and spacers (after rolling) Already have parts.
Grease sway bars (They are squeaking like a chuck wagon!)
Oil cooler (Need to order parts)
Replace Ipod cable with one that is 3GS iPhone compatible with headunit.
Possibly replace head unit.
GoPro HD Motorsports kit (Need to order it)
Considering doing something with my scratched up center console.

There's a lot to do but I'm not doing chit till my wrist is out of a cast. (Early April)

Post up your mod plans so we can prepare the next few install parties..

Last edited by Phreakdout; 03-04-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:30 AM
AznSky

Lol is it sad that I know where half the parts that are "on the way" for came from? Damn I'm on this place way too much.

Only thing I got are the rotors, pads, and tune (goin down 4/10)

Btw how hard is it to put in ss lines? Especially if I'm already flushing evrything after the brake install?

Lemme know when u need help, as I'll need help with my brakes too!
Old 03-04-2010, 11:57 AM
sig11

If you need a hand with the electronic stuff that's way more up my alley than the mechanical... I have wired too damn many head units up.

Anyway here's what I want to get done:

Suspension:
Get sway bars put on... rear needs to go back on ASAP. I think I may have someone handle that for me because jack stands are a pain in the ***.
Brakes:
CarbotecXP10/XP8 pads (seems to be recommended for any tracking by the guys on the other forum)
Motul RB600 fluid
SS Brake lines (if I do the fluid... I fear bleeding the brakes)
Cosmetic:
Clear bra
Window tinting
Fix fascia
Electronics:
OBD-II logger
spare tire sub
speaker replacement
I would like to get all of it done before I get an inspection for the SEMPCA track day May 13th. Maybe I'll look into having one of the shops who do inspections do the sways.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:03 PM
sig11

Originally Posted by AznSky
Btw how hard is it to put in ss lines? Especially if I'm already flushing evrything after the brake install? !
They SOUND really easy on the 370Z. It sounds to me like the hard part is the bleeding.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:22 PM
AznSky

Don't pay somebody to put ur sways on! Wait for one of us to help u for free. Trust me.

Maybe we can all go get our inspection done together lol. It's quick and free anyways
Old 03-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Phreakdout

Lee: I'll take care of your sways and other items if you do my headunit. I'm TERRIBLE with electronics.

Rob: I'll get a hold of Injected Performance and see if I can book the same day. We can ride down together. (Just in case something goes wrong.)

I haven't bled brakes in years. I used to use a rubber hose and a mason jar of fluid. Maybe we can beg Deepu to let us use his power bleeder. It's the best way. As far as replacing the lines, the time to do it is when you have to bleed / change fluid. Swapping 'em out is easy. Just remember to have a good brake line wrench. (Which I have)

Quick Reply: Michigan Z Owners: Need volunteers for ZdayZ