Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Any Z owners in Indiana, North of Indy?!

Old 07-20-2011, 06:43 AM
mhammel20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Z owners in Indiana, North of Indy?!

just wondering where the z owners are in indianapolis.. i live north of indy and just looking for some people to cruis with on the weekends besides hondas lol
Old 07-20-2011, 06:46 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm southeast of Indy in Beech Grove. There is another member here, knutpe, and he lives here in Indy. Not sure where, but he says he patrols the northwestern portion of 465 so he must be close to Naptown.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:47 AM
mhammel20

lol naptown.. aight thats cool, im just looking for people to cruise with.. you go to indy at all on the weekends?

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I'm southeast of Indy in Beech Grove. There is another member here, knutpe, and he lives here in Indy. Not sure where, but he says he patrols the northwestern portion of 465 so he must be close to Naptown.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:52 AM
Flick Montana

I avoid downtown unless I'm going to a Colts game.

Actually, when I lived on the westside, I had a better time hitting up north Indy than downtown. My wife lived in Carmel off N. Meridian. Loved it up there.

Anyways, it would be nice if we could get an Indy owners club going. I'd hit up a meet sometime, but I just don't think we have enough people.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:57 AM
mhammel20

i want to also.. thats why i made this tread.. i guess we just wait and see how many reply lol... and i go to greenwood and hangout with alot of people on the weekends its pretty fun just want to have like a indy z club and havea big group to cruise with think it would be fun.. and i livei n carmel as well

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I avoid downtown unless I'm going to a Colts game.

Actually, when I lived on the westside, I had a better time hitting up north Indy than downtown. My wife lived in Carmel off N. Meridian. Loved it up there.

Anyways, it would be nice if we could get an Indy owners club going. I'd hit up a meet sometime, but I just don't think we have enough people.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:11 AM
Flick Montana

I do like heading to Greenwood. It's a pretty nice place. I'm new to this side of Indy so I'm not entirely sure what all is down here.

But yeah, if we can get an Indy owners group with more than 3 people I'd definitely like to check out a meet. Not to mention I've just moved back here and I have no friends yet.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:32 AM
mhammel20

ive lived here in indy for 9 years now.. i go to greenwood every weekend.. but im heading to omy cousins ohuse this weekend he has a 2003 vortech supercharged Z i like it alot, mine will be stillen supercharged here in a couple months
Old 07-20-2011, 08:52 AM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

i own a house in terre haute and my best friend lives in brownsburg. He is a mechanic at dreyer and reinbold BMW up on the northside.

i'm in school in ST louis right now but i'm sure when things settle down i'll be over in indy visiting him or cruising.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:08 AM
spljeremy

Hey guys, another fellow Z owner here. I used to live in Carmel near clay terrace but now am on the west side living with my fiancee. Actually if you search this forum you'll find a couple of old posts regarding the same topic - seems there just aren't a lot of 350 enthusiasts in town. If you guys get anything together sometime soon, shoot me a PM. Have any of you been to Cars & Coffee? I've never had a chance to go, but here that it usually has a good showing.

There is an existing Indy Z Car Club which I joined a few years ago, but then stopped participating within the same year. There was a lot of drama at the time and most meetings, etc conflicted with my work at the time. It may be better now - you can check out the site here http://www.indyzcarclub.org

@mhammel20: why sillen instead of vortech?

@binder: what's up? I haven't seen you since you had to limp your G home from IRP.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:23 AM
blueVQ

Where were you guys when I was working at ball state for a year and a half? I hardly ever see z's down there. We've got a pretty good club up here in mn though
Old 07-20-2011, 02:50 PM
mhammel20

ive been to cars and coffee about 4 times now, and it has been pretty good last time the viper club was out there.. we all shoud get together and meet at cars and coffee one day. see how many zs show up, and i want to do stillen because one it is unique, not many people have the stillen, most have the vortech or are turboe charged... and i have a good idea in mind for a hood for the stilen instead of buying the stillen hood, if it doesnt workout then i buy the stillen hood lol

Originally Posted by spljeremy
Hey guys, another fellow Z owner here. I used to live in Carmel near clay terrace but now am on the west side living with my fiancee. Actually if you search this forum you'll find a couple of old posts regarding the same topic - seems there just aren't a lot of 350 enthusiasts in town. If you guys get anything together sometime soon, shoot me a PM. Have any of you been to Cars & Coffee? I've never had a chance to go, but here that it usually has a good showing.

There is an existing Indy Z Car Club which I joined a few years ago, but then stopped participating within the same year. There was a lot of drama at the time and most meetings, etc conflicted with my work at the time. It may be better now - you can check out the site here http://www.indyzcarclub.org

@mhammel20: why sillen instead of vortech?

@binder: what's up? I haven't seen you since you had to limp your G home from IRP.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:55 PM
rocooper45

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm north of Naptown. 165 miles north unfortunately. Probably take me about the same driving time as meets in the western and northern suburbs sponsored by ChicagoZ.com.

And my car is Stillen supercharged.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:41 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by spljeremy

Ya, that was right before i moved to st louis for med school. Shortly after that i put a built engine and then kept the vortech then 6 months later ditched the vortech for the big single i have now. The car has been in pieces since january because i broke an oil line and ran it low on oil. Tore it down to refresh the engine just in case and i've run into nothing but problems and lack of time with school.

i have all the stuff to finish assembly on my engine now. I should have the heads on it and possibly the entire engine ready to go in this weekend. soon, very soon
Old 07-21-2011, 12:15 AM
mhammel20

we need to meet up and i want to take a ride in ur car or possibly drive cause i am very interested in a stillen for my z

Originally Posted by rocooper45
I'm north of Naptown. 165 miles north unfortunately. Probably take me about the same driving time as meets in the western and northern suburbs sponsored by ChicagoZ.com.

And my car is Stillen supercharged.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:50 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by mhammel20
ive been to cars and coffee about 4 times now, and it has been pretty good last time the viper club was out there.. we all shoud get together and meet at cars and coffee one day. see how many zs show up, and i want to do stillen because one it is unique, not many people have the stillen, most have the vortech or are turboe charged... and i have a good idea in mind for a hood for the stilen instead of buying the stillen hood, if it doesnt workout then i buy the stillen hood lol
I thought you already had the stillen installed, once again you've been caught lieing. K bai.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:09 PM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

lulz
Old 07-21-2011, 02:36 PM
indyz33

im up in fishers. i usually go to cars and coffee every sat. I have an 08 silver z. usually one of the only z's there. there are a few other that show up but not many.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:19 AM
clipso 01

I live on the west side of indy with a redline 03 base. there are a few zs runnin around this side of town. Im up for a meet sometime.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:54 AM
acke15

Originally Posted by clipso 01
I live on the west side of indy with a redline 03 base. there are a few zs runnin around this side of town. Im up for a meet sometime.
U have the nismo graphics?

Yo!!! Hummel- this is Acker from IC. I currently live in fishers. I got some z buddies around me. I have a 06 nogaro red z, dropped on blank rpf1s. No typo on the paint color either

Check Facebook for club z Indiana or something of that matter. Anyone got a location they like?
Old 08-28-2011, 06:29 PM
indyz33

hey acker just seeing if you are still thinking of getting rid of the z? If so you wanna get rid of your wheels?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any Z owners in Indiana, North of Indy?!