Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Mid-Ohio Driving School - S2000 Club - Friday, April 23, 2004

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 11:55 AM
LaterApex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid-Ohio Driving School - S2000 Club - Friday, April 23, 2004

The S2000 Club of America is sponsoring a Driving School event at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio on Friday, April 23, 2004.

As manager of the S2000 Club of America (S2KCA) I am inviting forum members to participate with us. The entry fee for this event is $200 for the public and $180 for S2000 Club members.

Contact Harry Cash of Track Day Unlimited, event manager, at 630.670.6050 or e-mail to trackday@innova-tech.net to discuss details.

Activities will commence at approximately 8:00 AM and continue until conclusion of the last track session at 4:30 PM.

For the purposes of this event, organizers will divide the participant field into three (3) groups for on-track sessions. Group A will consist of Advanced and Instructor drivers. Group B will consist of experienced Intermediate drivers and Group C will consist of Beginner and Novice drivers. Group membership will be assigned by the event manager

You will find a myriad of other information and sources at our Internet site for this event located at URL http://www.s2kca.com/midohio.

Sincerely,
Harry Cash, Track Day Unlimited
Old 02-23-2004, 06:47 PM
EnthuZ
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't checked the link, but what other "local" events do you have planned?
Old 02-23-2004, 10:04 PM
LaterApex

I won't be doing any other local events this year. My doctor has put a lot of pressure on me to relax for one summer and I'm doing it this year.

I will do one more event near Denver at Second Creek Raceway on September 3 but that's it.

Personally, I may be running at Road America earlier in April. If I'm too busy with Mid-Ohio registrations, I'll pass on RA. May is Blackhawk Farms with Lotus and Gingerman with the Corvette folks. June is Putnam Park with the St. Louis Lotus folks and then Blackhawd with the Badger BMW folks along with going to the June Sprints at RA. July is the BRIC at RA and another date at Blackhawk with the Badger BMW folks. August has a tentative at Grattan and back with the Badger folks at Blackhawk. There is also a long-shot at Watkins Glen. September I'll be at Second Creek outside Denver, Road America and Gingerman. October looks like Grattan with the Alfa And Great Lakes Lotus folks and Road America with the F-Body gang as a finale for the year.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:00 PM
EnthuZ
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like I'll see you at Blackhawk Lotus Corps event!

Originally posted by LaterApex
I won't be doing any other local events this year. My doctor has put a lot of pressure on me to relax for one summer and I'm doing it this year.

I will do one more event near Denver at Second Creek Raceway on September 3 but that's it.

Personally, I may be running at Road America earlier in April. If I'm too busy with Mid-Ohio registrations, I'll pass on RA. May is Blackhawk Farms with Lotus and Gingerman with the Corvette folks. June is Putnam Park with the St. Louis Lotus folks and then Blackhawd with the Badger BMW folks along with going to the June Sprints at RA. July is the BRIC

What is BRIC? Got a link? & a date?

at RA and another date at Blackhawk with the Badger BMW folks. August has a tentative at Grattan and back with the Badger folks at Blackhawk. There is also a long-shot at Watkins Glen. September I'll be at Second Creek outside Denver, Road America and Gingerman. October looks like Grattan with the Alfa And Great Lakes Lotus folks and Road America with the F-Body gang as a finale for the year.
I don't see you including any PCA events......you should try attending one. VERY well run, and they don't mind dicing with OTHERS!
Old 02-25-2004, 04:40 AM
LaterApex

Originally posted by EnthuZ
Looks like I'll see you at Blackhawk Lotus Corps event!

I don't see you including any PCA events......you should try attending one. VERY well run, and they don't mind dicing with OTHERS!
I've had two poor experiences with Porsche folks but I'm willing to try again.

At Gingerman, on catching a fellow in an RS that was blowing a little oil from beneath the car, he blocked my car on two successive straights. It looked like he finally realized that he was spraying oil and that he was caught up in the next turn where he moved too wide for a a proper line and got overtaken down the last straight.

He nearly brought the situation to blows in the paddock and refused to understand that he was a hazard on the track blowing oil. My pulse rate must have reached 250 bpm at that moment.
Old 03-11-2004, 04:22 AM
LaterApex

Default Photographer

Someone sent an e-mail to me offering to act as a photographer for this event. I lost the e-mail and ask that if that person sees this, to resend or call me at 630.670.6050.

Thanks
Old 04-08-2004, 04:20 PM
LaterApex

Bump
Old 04-10-2004, 04:43 PM
LaterApex

Looking for an instructor with all-wheel drive experience at Mid-Ohio.