Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Any MA 350Z owners?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 11:59 AM
mystik_350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any MA 350Z owners?

calling all MA 350z owners, i've seen a bunch of them rolling around the city (worcester) lately, so i know a few of you hafta be on here.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:21 PM
03redlineZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am from maine but am always down with cruising around mass. the car is in storage right niw but i would love when it comes out to head down there and see a few Z owners so count me in whenever.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:52 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT
Premier Member

go to G350Z.com...we are all over there.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:07 PM
CelticPride2

You're gonna have to show me where all of these Woo-town Z's have been hiding....If I see just 1 or 2 Z's besides my own around town in the course of a week, it's a huge number.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:19 AM
axisd

I'm in southern Maine. On the NH line. I'd be down with a meet sometime(when it's warmer).
Old 02-26-2005, 10:51 AM
BostonZ

Default Re: Any MA 350Z owners?

Originally posted by mystik_350z
calling all MA 350z owners, i've seen a bunch of them rolling around the city (worcester) lately, so i know a few of you hafta be on here.
What up, here in Boston.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:08 AM
DriftinZ

Sourthern NH here, takes me 15mins to get into MA. I'm down to meet whenever. 03RedlineZ, you the kid I met at Epping and we raced against each other?
Old 02-27-2005, 01:52 PM
BostonZ

Originally posted by DriftinZ
Sourthern NH here, takes me 15mins to get into MA. I'm down to meet whenever. 03RedlineZ, you the kid I met at Epping and we raced against each other?
Just got the Z friday!
Old 02-28-2005, 11:49 AM
03redlineZ

yeah Driftin Z Its me the only thing is my car is a little different now I am rolling in a Blue Z with 19 inch volks my buddy tom with the orange z hooked me up with them you saw him at the Napa car show the gunmetal rims. SO you got the injen intake what inspired you to get that???(Rhetorical question) IT was a great race one of the best I ever had Dont you think?
Old 02-28-2005, 12:08 PM
03redlineZ

Hey Boston Z congrats on the Car just out of curiosity did you get a used Z, Because I traded my Z in down there at Marlboro Nissan in mass. I think there is a Cape Cod meet for may scheduled not sure if its confirmed yet....
Old 02-28-2005, 12:17 PM
BostonZ

Originally posted by 03redlineZ
Hey Boston Z congrats on the Car just out of curiosity did you get a used Z, Because I traded my Z in down there at Marlboro Nissan in mass. I think there is a Cape Cod meet for may scheduled not sure if its confirmed yet....
Z's brand friken new

so far i have rims, a shift ****, and the low mount license plate holder. I plan on in the near future: stealth box, kenwood DD head unit, intake, springs, tint. down the road: exhaust, new rotors, powder coated stock calipers.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:23 PM
CelticPride2

You heard right. That meet has been confirmed and is set to go. Click the link below for further details. It was an awesome time last year, and having a few more attendees can only add to the the fun

Cape Cod 350z Meet - May 14, 2005
Old 02-28-2005, 09:25 PM
nmehta211

Any of you guys driving your Z in this weather we have been seeing? Just trying to see whether a Z can suffice with snows and adequate New Englander driving skill.

Of course i don't expect it to be like a SUV, but i just would like to not get stuck in 3 inches of snow.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:41 AM
BostonZ

Yeah, I'll be there. I'm guessing there will be amplifiing details on when and where!?
Old 03-01-2005, 08:17 AM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's a link to pictures from last year's meet:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....light=cape+cod

The location will be the same this year. Here's the link to the original thread posted last year which gives directions to the park where the meet will be held:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=1

This year's meet should be better, looking forward to it.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:22 AM
CelticPride2

Originally posted by nmehta211
Any of you guys driving your Z in this weather we have been seeing? Just trying to see whether a Z can suffice with snows and adequate New Englander driving skill.

Of course i don't expect it to be like a SUV, but i just would like to not get stuck in 3 inches of snow.
I drive my Z all four seasons...Overall, as long as you put four appropriate snow tires on it and avoid driving like an idiot, you'll be fine. One other major thing to be careful of is ride height, since it's lower than the average car.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:23 AM
nmehta211

Originally posted by CelticPride2
I drive my Z all four seasons...Overall, as long as you put four appropriate snow tires on it and avoid driving like an idiot, you'll be fine. One other major thing to be careful of is ride height, since it's lower than the average car.
That's good to hear. I drive a lowered Prelude, so no problems with driving a lower car. I just need to get from Point A to Point B, even if the snow is not cleared.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:00 PM
DriftinZ

yeah Driftin Z Its me the only thing is my car is a little different now I am rolling in a Blue Z with 19 inch volks my buddy tom with the orange z hooked me up with them you saw him at the Napa car show the gunmetal rims. SO you got the injen intake what inspired you to get that???(Rhetorical question) IT was a great race one of the best I ever had Dont you think?
Sup Bro.....That must look insain w/ the 19's!! So jealous!! Hehe, well I've done a couple more things to mine so hopefully the et's will be alittle better this summer. Ya the AEM intake sucked, car feels alot better with the Injen. The race between us was awesome, so close and you could see where your mods started coming into play towards the end cause you started pulling hard. Should be alittle different now with my mods...hehe. Whyd you get rid of your red one? IM me sometime if your have AIM at Driftin350
Old 03-14-2005, 12:08 AM
typhaon

Originally Posted by CelticPride2
The snow tires are a MUST. Without them, you will be a serious danger to your own life and others.

With them, it sounds like a few people manage -- I wouldn't though.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:35 PM
BostonZ

Question Looking for somewhere to buy and install Turbonetics S/T kit

Someone let me know where are a few good places or the best to get mods done.
I'm looking at the Turbonetics Single Turbo Kit for this summer, just need to buy it, and get it installed.
Also looking to do suspension and exhaust upgrades!

Holla Back

Quick Reply: Any MA 350Z owners?