Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Raceway Park's First annual Z/G day!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 04:52 PM
NJDAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lazy my AZZ I helped hand out Tunerfest flyers at 2-3 different events, helped unload the truck for Z day amongst other things..LOL and Noah stop kissing azz.lol
Old 07-01-2005, 05:58 PM
zdrifting

ya,ya,ya. Thats what they all say.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:06 PM
maron10

Originally Posted by Qbrozen
i sure did. i only saw 2 Zs there, but, again, I didn't get over there till about 1 or 1:30. Check back to my first post after the meet.

I want to go back and autocross myself, but I'm having a hard time finding good info about it. The autox4u.com site is pretty confusing. Just to give an example, it tells me there is a meet on July 3rd at PNC. But it says its for the M-club .... ok, what the hell is the M-club? Do I need to have an M car to run? Then it has a registration page. OK, so I can register? ARe there any restrictions? Requirements? Can anybody sign up, pay money, and run? Then it says :

We confirmed 3 Fridays in the summer – with the split format of a school in the morning (9am- 2pm) and autocross in the afternoon (3pm – 8pm) - August 5 and August 26.

Ummm... what kind of school we talking about? Is that a separate fee? Do I just pay $40 and I get lessons AND can race??

Well... sorry, all of this is kinda getting off the subject at hand ... if anyone has a website with all this kind of info for newbies to auto-X, I'd appreciate the link. Thanks.
actually the best way to read the autox4u.com site is to click on the complete schedule link. The link shows you autocross schedule for the entire year. DOn't worry about which club is hosting as you can just show up or register early for any club and participate. Look for the date, it is always on the weekend (saturday or sunday) but the M club has friday autocrosses as well so you can got to the mclub website and check which fridays will have autocrosses. Other than that it is fairly simple. go to www.autox4u.com then clik on the complete schedule link then scroll down to the current week or weekend. Then show up at the event at 8:00am - 8:30am for registration and get ready to race.