Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

350Z Meet Limerick Pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 06:13 PM
lax91181

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NissanSales
I have thrown out a few ideas and have not had much feedback. I never asked anyone to run the meet for me. It was my idea and i will put things together. Feedback would be nice. Not negativity. Although I am happy to see people posting and having something to say in this thread. It is Upsetting to go days upon days...seeing my username as the last post. So if any of you could use that great negative "Z" energy to some positive "Z" energy it would be greatly appreciated.

Go JUNE 10th!!!
Every post you have made has had a response, your post has never been the last one. You have never brought the thread back to life. Stop pretending like you have been keeping this idea alive. It is ok if you forgot. Show one place in this thread where you didn't get a reply to your post within 24 hours, there isn't one. So don't whine and get back to work.

Last edited by lax91181; 04-24-2006 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:56 PM
ccns23

Originally Posted by lax91181
I rip exton nissan at every chance, they are horrid. I have always said that. I don't know why you love dealerships so much, i bet you work at one. It just seems to me that is a business wants people to come to it they should do something about it. Why should the patrons have to do the work? Any work for that matter. All we should have to do is show up. I bet you drive around with the emblem of the dealership still on your car and the plate frame as well. Hell nissansales can't even come up with a new post, his last post is almost a 100% cut and paste from the one on 4/3. Personally, I think that if a business wants to host and event and get people to their location to promote themselves, they should do 100% of the work. If you don't like that, then use the ignore button, but stop putting words into my mouth. Find one post I have ever made saying that exton nissan is a good dealership. I may know and like most of the people there but I would never recommend a person go there for service or sales.
Who said I love dealerships? What, we finally have a dealer that wants to do something for our community and you want to dog them? You know what, don't show up then. And these meets need to be coordinated with not only the dealership, but the people who are gonna show up. Have you ever put together a meet before? I would say probably not, so you really have no clue as to what really needs to go into having a meet and making is successful.

P.S. I specfically told the dealership NOT to put their decal or any advertisement on my car.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:01 PM
lax91181

Originally Posted by ccns23
Who said I love dealerships? What, we finally have a dealer that wants to do something for our community and you want to dog them? You know what, don't show up then. And these meets need to be coordinated with not only the dealership, but the people who are gonna show up. Have you ever put together a meet before? I would say probably not, so you really have no clue as to what really needs to go into having a meet and making is successful.

P.S. I specfically told the dealership NOT to put their decal or any advertisement on my car.
I can imagine what it takes to plan a meet. I have planned many things 3 times larger than any car meet you have been to. Then again I bet planning a car meet is unlike planning anything else, so I guess any experience I have wouldn't matter anyway. But I bet you have planned one and bet like 200 people came, so my events of 10,000+ were nothing.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:06 PM
ccns23

Every post you have made has had a response, your post has never been the last one. You have never brought the thread back to life. Stop pretending like you have been keeping this idea alive. It is ok if you forgot. Show one place in this thread where you didn't get a reply to your post within 24 hours, there isn't one. So don't whine and get back to work.
Oh and on this note. This thread has been dead for at least a couple weeks before I brought it back up. I talked to the dealership. I reminded them about it. But in thier defense, there hasn't been much support from the enthusiasts on the site. No one has really been saying anything. My point is, if they want to have it on June 10th, that's a little over a month and a half away. A lot of planning and coordination needs to be done. That's not a whole lot of time, but should be enough to get a great meet going.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:10 PM
ccns23

I can imagine what it takes to plan a meet. I have planned many things 3 times larger than any car meet you have been to. Then again I bet planning a car meet is unlike planning anything else, so I guess any experience I have wouldn't matter anyway. But I bet you have planned one and bet like 200 people came, so my events of 10,000+ were nothing.
Oh here we go.....an online pissing contest. I would love to know what you do for a living where you need to coordinate events of 10,000+ people.....

If you know so much about planning, then you should know that input from BOTH sides is necessary for it to be successful.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:10 PM
lax91181

Oh and on this note. This thread has been dead for at least a couple weeks before I brought it back up. I talked to the dealership. I reminded them about it. But in thier defense, there hasn't been much support from the enthusiasts on the site. No one has really been saying anything. My point is, if they want to have it on June 10th, that's a little over a month and a half away. A lot of planning and coordination needs to be done. That's not a whole lot of time, but should be enough to get a great meet going.
so are you and nissansales the same person? I know you used to work at devon nissan and your "brother" worked at west chester infiniti. Now I get why you love dealerships so much. either you are nissansales or he is your brother who used to work at the infiniti store.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:11 PM
ccns23

You are probably some assistant to the coordinator of the Devon Horse show and are just trying to make yourself sound more important than you really are.....
Old 04-24-2006, 07:13 PM
lax91181

Oh here we go.....an online pissing contest. I would love to know what you do for a living where you need to coordinate events of 10,000+ people.....

If you know so much about planning, then you should know that input from BOTH sides is necessary for it to be successful.
My last major event that i was a part of the planning team for was the 2004 DNC Convention. I also did several of the primary debates that election cycle as well as other events since then and before then. I know how to plan an event, plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:14 PM
ccns23

Then why would would you suggest that the dealership do ALL the work? You are just some assistant to the real coordinator of those events. Please stop trying to take credit for others work.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:15 PM
lax91181

Then why would would you suggest that the dealership do ALL the work? You are just some assistant to the real coordinator of those events. Please stop trying to take credit for others work.
You know nothing of what my job has ever entailed. I doubt you know anything at all about any political event. I know that you were or still are a car salesman, so wtf do you know about my profession?
Old 04-24-2006, 07:16 PM
ccns23

And let's see. I helped with the coordination of some huge events. Remember Y-100? I used to work there. We put on a yearly show that drew over 25,000 people to the Tweeter center.

So there, mine is just as big as yours......
Old 04-24-2006, 07:17 PM
lax91181

And let's see. I helped with the coordination of some huge events. Remember Y-100? I used to work there. We put on a yearly show that drew over 25,000 people to the Tweeter center.

So there, mine is just as big as yours......
really, was this before or after devon nissan? Still haven't answered if you are nissansales or not.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:19 PM
ccns23

You know nothing of what my job has ever entailed. I doubt you know anything at all about any political event. I know that you were or still are a car salesman, so wtf do you know about my profession?
Hey, you started it buddy. What do I know about politics? That they **** away our money. That they are more corrupt than the mob. Do I care. Nope. I don't care about you, what you do, or how you do it. I just think that you should not be such an ***.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:20 PM
lax91181

at least i am not a shill
Old 04-24-2006, 07:21 PM
ccns23

Hmm, this was actually during my stint at Devon. I did it for 3 years. And no, I am not nissansales. Why the f would I post on the same forum under 2 different names? So there, that question has been answered. Anything else you would like to ask?
Old 04-24-2006, 07:25 PM
lax91181

well you replied to a post i left for nissansales about how he was saying he brought the thread back from the dead. And, in your response to that you said you were the one who brought the thread back from the dead. Also, you worked for devon nissan, your brother worked for infiniti of west chester and now you live in limerick and nissan sales works in limerick, nissansales used to work at the infiniti dealership as well. Not a hard jump to make that you might be the same person. Next time don't respond to a post that is directed at someone else, especially when your response is the one that person would make.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:25 PM
ccns23

Do tell, how am I a shill? Oh, since my brother works at the dealership, I shouldn't have any say at all?
Old 04-24-2006, 07:26 PM
ccns23

well you replied to a post i left for nissansales about how he was saying he brought the thread back from the dead. And, in your response to that you said you were the one who brought the thread back from the dead. Also, you worked for devon nissan, your brother worked for infiniti of west chester and now you live in limerick and nissan sales works in limerick, nissansales used to work at the infiniti dealership as well. Not a hard jump to make that you might be the same person. Next time don't respond to a post that is directed at someone else, especially when your response is the one that person would make.
Well, next time. Don't make assumptions. You know what they say....
Old 04-24-2006, 07:30 PM
ccns23

I see that you live in Devon. Does that mean you are a horse loving snob? One could assume, but I didn't. I(And no, I am not saying that you are a horse loving snob....not even implying it)
Old 04-24-2006, 07:30 PM
lax91181

Well, next time. Don't make assumptions. You know what they say....
I didn't assume you moron, I asked you. I never said you were the same person. I asked if you were. So I guess that would just make an *** out of you and not me. Seems like you were the one who assume that i said you were the same person.

Quick Reply: 350Z Meet Limerick Pa