Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

350Z Meet Limerick Pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 05:32 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ccns23
What's great about this country is that I can say whatever I want. I can curse all I want. F U C K, F U C K , F U C K K I T Y, F U C K...
Class Act...I am sure you will get tons of folks to your meet with this attitude. This whole thread has gone to ****.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:11 AM
imjdoggie

Man you guys are hardcore!! Maybe we can set up a Boxing ring at the meet and let you two duke it out. I will be at the gate charging admission for Fight Club at the Nissan Dealer.............LOL
Old 04-25-2006, 07:08 AM
deviantZ

I'm feelin the love.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:22 AM
milkmoney
Banned

Originally Posted by NissanSales
I would like to extend an invitation to all the 350Z's in the area...and beyond!!!

Fred Beans Nissan is a New Nissan store in the area...Grand Opening was in March and would love to get the name out there.

All ideas welcome...I am sure everyone will be very pleased with Fred Beans hospitality!
Hey man I'm in! I live in Manayunk so a nice little drive to Limerick to meet some other Z owners wouldn't be a bad time. Just keep it posted when you're planning on setting this up.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:56 PM
ccns23

Originally Posted by Pats300zx
Class Act...I am sure you will get tons of folks to your meet with this attitude. This whole thread has gone to ****.
Uh, this isn't my meet. This was a meet that someone else was trying to put together. I was trying to get some feedback from this board on what we might want to have at the meet. Ya know? But Captain Cool from Devon decided that it wouldn't do any good for us as Z and G car OWNERS and ENTHUSIASTS to give any feedback or input on how the meet should be organized.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Uh, this isn't my meet. This was a meet that someone else was trying to put together. I was trying to get some feedback from this board on what we might want to have at the meet. Ya know? But Captain Cool from Devon decided that it wouldn't do any good for us as Z and G car OWNERS and ENTHUSIASTS to give any feedback or input on how the meet should be organized.
Its a simple car meet. Pick a date, find a location, and put the word out. Its not like we are having a "Z carnival" with attractions etc. Keep it simple is always the best way.

The meets we have organized for the ECZA have been great. We have averaged from 65 to 130 Z's each time. Its all about getting the word out. Things like photography, prizes, etc are nice touches. As long as you find a nice location that is willing to help you out then the rest will fall into place.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:04 PM
ccns23

I know what your saying Pat and I completely agree. All I was trying to do was get some ideas for what we as the attendee's would like to see.

I thought you and Cybercath were gonna help out with this too??? Is the ECZA going to be involved at all?
Old 04-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

I know what your saying Pat and I completely agree. All I was trying to do was get some ideas for what we as the attendee's would like to see.

I thought you and Cybercath were gonna help out with this too??? Is the ECZA going to be involved at all?
Sure let us know whatever u need.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:58 AM
cybercath

When I first heard of what this dealership wanted to do, I offered my help I'm still waiting to hear if they need anything. I've offered some guidance, but that's about it so far.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:35 AM
imjdoggie

Well my decision has been made, if Cybercath is going that is all the eye candy I need!!!!LOL
Old 04-26-2006, 01:01 PM
NissanSales

Default Z meet

Well I was excited to see how many posts where made on the site...lol

I would like to have this meet be a annual event. I wanted to see if I could get feedback on what "Z" enthusiast would like to see at their meet.

I thought having a photographer would be a nice touch. Out of all the meets I have been to...One thing I always see are people getting pics with their cars and other vehicles. Fred Beans also has a magazine called Driving Times. I thought people would like to know that their vehicles maybe seen in publication.

My goal is...for when word comes out next year about having an event here. That "Z" drivers will mark that date in their calendar!!!

Date: JUNE 10th!!!!
Time: TBA...
Old 04-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Nissansales...I have a photographer that shoots for Overboost and Import Tuner Magazine that might be interested in coming out to shoot folks cars. He is a former Z owner and might cut us a break.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Talked to the photographer. He is definitely interested. He just needs to know what you want to offer and what you need. He has two models that could also come out if that is what folks are looking for.

I have some samples of his work if you want to see it.

Let me know.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:54 AM
NissanSales

Default Photographer

Pat...We have an internal photographer we can have do the pictures.

I appreciate the feedback...and let me double check to see if our guy can make it...if not we will get in touch w/ your contact. Give me a weeks time to contact our man.

If your guy wants to come on his own and take pictures for his publications I see no problems with that.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:30 AM
milkmoney
Banned

considering this is going to be the first Z meet I'm going to hit up what do I need to do? Do I need to sign up for anything? If you could get back to me on that I'd appreciate it. Thanks! I may be able to help as well. I'm in the auto repair industry and know a whole bunch of people that work for Fred Beans.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:08 PM
NissanSales

Default Milk

I guess we should start a list of attendees. And we could always use some help.

We will be having a scheduled meeting here at the dealership to discuss this meet. If anyone wants to attend I am sure we could use the insight...

Also to CyberCath:
I do want to get out to a meet I here there is one at Brenner...and turnersville coming up...I will try to attend one of those...
Old 04-27-2006, 01:22 PM
gr?

If your guy wants to come on his own and take pictures for his publications I see no problems with that.
Nah. Modified Mag (www.modified.com) is more interested in larger events (ie NHRA drag events, HIN, SEMA, etc). This would be something I'd be doing on the side.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

I guess we should start a list of attendees. And we could always use some help.

We will be having a scheduled meeting here at the dealership to discuss this meet. If anyone wants to attend I am sure we could use the insight...

Also to CyberCath:
I do want to get out to a meet I here there is one at Brenner...and turnersville coming up...I will try to attend one of those...
The Brenner event should be nice on 6/3/06. There is also a large Z/G event (BBQ) at Valley Forge Park on 6/4/06.

Hope to meet you at one of those.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:17 PM
NissanSales

Default Pat

I would def. 100% be able to attend on the 4th...Sundays work great for me schedule wise...just overlook my minivan wife (who's hot) and 3 kids...
Old 04-27-2006, 04:27 PM
cybercath

I would def. 100% be able to attend on the 4th...Sundays work great for me schedule wise...just overlook my minivan wife (who's hot) and 3 kids...
Great...hope to see you there!

Quick Reply: 350Z Meet Limerick Pa