Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

350Z Meet Limerick Pa

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 07:24 AM
NissanSales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350Z Meet Limerick Pa Sat. June 10th

I would like to extend an invitation to all the 350Z's in the area...and beyond!!!

Fred Beans Nissan is a New Nissan store in the area...Grand Opening was in March and would love to get the name out there.

All ideas welcome...I am sure everyone will be very pleased with Fred Beans hospitality!

Last edited by NissanSales; 05-12-2006 at 08:19 AM. Reason: New Title
Old 03-30-2006, 07:37 AM
cybercath

Is there a date for the meet?
Old 03-30-2006, 07:43 AM
NissanSales

Default FeedBack

I am trying to organize a very nice meet...I will wait to hear from Z drivers to see what works best...Maybe Late april early May...Would really like to have a Great Turnout...the more the merrier. i am writing a letter to Fred Bean right now about the idea.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:47 AM
cybercath

The ECZA Spring Meet is 4/15, so maybe something in early May would work. You can email me at cybercath@aol.com if you'd like help/guidance. I can also let you know when the local Z clubs are having their shows so that you can avoid those dates.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Silkk

Where is Limerick?
Old 03-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

The ECZA would love to have a get together with Fred Beans Nissan. Please keep us updated on your plans.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:08 PM
cybercath

Originally Posted by Silkk
Where is Limerick?
Off of Rte. 422. It's about 10-15 minutes from King of Prussia.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:20 PM
ccns23

The dealership is literally right off the Limerick exit of 422. 15 minutes from KOP, and about 20 min from Reading. Would be a great place for a meet. I'm in if there's one.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:20 PM
seanlaw

i'll come nice to see a sales department frequenting the forums in the area
Old 03-31-2006, 05:05 AM
NissanSales

Default Hopefully big plans

Honestly I am trying to set up a great meet...not just pizza and parking...I also understand there are alot of other z/g35 meets happining this time of year.

FYI Fred Beans owns over 26 Stores...Fred Beans personally gave me the ok to have the Meet along with the GM of Limerick AutoPark...

They do have one question though...they are setting up a meet for Vettes and GTO's and were wondering if we could hold the meet at the same time ...
the Nissan meet would be across the street...

I think this is a bad idea...however i wonder what our import buyers think...I want it to be a GREAT MEET! not an ego/brand bashing meet
Old 03-31-2006, 06:20 AM
ht4

Originally Posted by NissanSales
Honestly I am trying to set up a great meet...not just pizza and parking...I also understand there are alot of other z/g35 meets happining this time of year.

FYI Fred Beans owns over 26 Stores...Fred Beans personally gave me the ok to have the Meet along with the GM of Limerick AutoPark...

They do have one question though...they are setting up a meet for Vettes and GTO's and were wondering if we could hold the meet at the same time ...

I think this is a bad idea...however i wonder what our import buyers think...I want it to be a GREAT MEET! not an ego/brand bashing meet
Personally, I think it would be great to have them both at the same time... I love Vettes and (to a lesser extent) Goats. While car entusiasts have their preferences, I think they would all apprecaite seeing some other hot rides -- no matter what brand.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:24 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

I don't think it will be a problem. I think the more cars the merrier.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:33 AM
seanlaw

Originally Posted by Pats300zx
I don't think it will be a problem. I think the more cars the merrier.
+1 we'll just be the sexier cars out of the 'more cars'
Old 03-31-2006, 06:37 AM
cybercath

Sometimes, it's the domestic people who have a problem with imports LOL

I think it would be great to have the meets at the same time, and I think a lot of other Z people would feel the same way. If you have an appreciation and love for cars, it doesn't matter what kind they are

Is there a date set for the Vette/GTO meet???
Old 03-31-2006, 08:53 AM
NissanSales

They (the domestics) do not have a set date yet...the Fred Beans Organization is sending truck loads of Vettes and GtO's parts + parts and accessories to Carlisle Pa I beleive on June 20th...but they do not have a set Home meet date.

I would love to have ECZA be a very big part of this Meet.
I have already been spreading the word to Z buyers...hopefully they will log on to My350Z.com and register...

I appreciate all the feedback...Again not sure on dates as of yet...I want to visit some meets to see how we can improve and make this a great Zperience!
Old 03-31-2006, 08:53 AM
NissanSales

They (the domestics) do not have a set date yet...the Fred Beans Organization is sending truck loads of Vettes and GtO's parts + parts and accessories to Carlisle Pa I beleive on June 20th...but they do not have a set Home meet date.

I have already been spreading the word to Z buyers...hopefully they will log on to My350Z.com and register...

I appreciate all the feedback...Again not sure on dates as of yet...I want to visit some meets to see how we can improve and make this a great Zperience!
Old 03-31-2006, 10:27 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Dominic...just let me know when you confirm everything. We will send out an email to all ECZA members (all 975) about your event. We will also spread the word among some of the G35 folks.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:24 AM
NissanSales

Default Ideas...

I would say this meet will be at least a month or a month and a half away...Putting us somewhere in May...

I was wondering what kind of extra's we should have at the meet

I was talking to the guy that does our custom Hand Painted Pin Stripes, Initials and graphics.

Think anyone would be interested in getting their Z's Personalized?

Maybe have Raffles...?
Mugs/T-Shirts...?
Old 04-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Dominic..

We can probably help you arrange for a food truck and someone to do paintless dent repair at the event.

We also can help you do a raffle...
Old 04-03-2006, 12:26 PM
NissanSales

Default Within Reason

We would be able to do raffles...I would just need to know what poeple would like to see givin as prizes (within reason).

I would also be able to handle paintless dent repair...we just couldn't handle the cost for the repairs

Before we order a food truck I want to see how much the dealership is willing to contribute beyond space.

I was also thinking of getting my parts dept. involved by having parts on display.

I could set up a professional photographer if people wanted pictures w/ other cars or their cars together. We could have them set up to print all pictures on the spot. And all pictures would be able to send via Email.

Anyway let me know of any ideas out there...

We have an IT dept. in Doyelstown that could make flyers for us, also handle postage...
And they can take care of Internet Flyers as long as we can get them the email addresses

These are all brainstorming ideas...please give me feedback on what will/will not work...

Quick Reply: 350Z Meet Limerick Pa