Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

lack of leadership - lead by example

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Shift86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lack of leadership - lead by example

You know what? It's funny that you say that. So, just for the record why dont you explain to us what direction TSZ was taking that made you disagree with the direcion of the club. Every club that we encountered showed us love and wanted to roll with us. Both old school and new school only had great things to say about this club. Not to mention, we supported you for New York's Hot Import Night... and the last big event that we went to we won 1st Place for "best Z", "best G" and finally 1st place for "best club", you were nowhere to be found. We are well organized, passionate and dedicated. It's also funny that you could keep a straight face and tell us that you did not like the direction of the club, when you have been M.I.A. We all know you are not speaking the truth, your full of it. This is the first club I associated myself with, where 80% of the club that knows you........ doesn't like (the admin) you as a person or on a professional level. Lets also be frank, advertising is what kept paying for the site, so don't act like a biotch and act like you were doing us a favor, your thought process is very twisted, you really shut the site down for selfish reasons - personal reasons. Oh yeah, I remember, it was because the truth came out about your socializing skills with the club. So, you didn't like the facts and it left you with a sour taste in your mouth, that was hard to swallow and you went like a little girl and shut the site down (pride is a sin). Here is alittle bit more honesty for you - after the site was shut down TSZ members -still- out of respect - purchased parts from you, You gave them a nasty *** attitude when they went to your shop to pick up some stuff -this type of behaviour is far from professional. Look the fact is fukcccc face, members didn't even want to buy parts from you because they were better off going to EBay or Craigs List, for the parts - same parts you're selling, wayyyyyyyy cheaper - You were not only suckering TSZ members, but you were trying to squeeze as much out of a person as you saw fit. Maybe if you had spoken up, or gone to some meets and socialized with the members and expressed your feelings, concerns and vision regarding TSZ we would have understood you better, and your business would have blown up. It takes dedication and you need to be open minded on all levels to make things happen. You (especially) became all paranoid when you were informed about the hats and t-shirts. This was so that we could look more efficient at club events - oh the cry baby didn't make any money off of it! So, biotch ran and copyrighted the name as if we were plotting to take your shittttt. You were always trying to insult someone's intellegence. If you weren't pointing out someone's misspelled word, you always had something to say about a member, or making something out of nothing, your childish and annoying.

In New York Sports Club, they have a special -$69.99- a month for a membership - thats not bad, it's cheaper then trademarking a club. You should get ur *** up and step away from the computer and get rid of that beer belly of yours, so you could fit in a skirt, you could model infront of our Z's for Hot Import Night, I'll even let you hold the trophies in our exclusive pics.

Thats all I have to say. Don't even bother writing anything in response, I wont read it.

Peace.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Tubbs

ba-da-bop
Old 03-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Concave
Banned

club drama ftw!!!

its like a bunch of high school girls.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by Concave
club drama ftw!!!

its like a bunch of high school girls.

hey, **** you.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Concave
Banned

its basically why i quit my car club..
way to dramatic for no reason... who the eff cares. you hold peoples hands when you meet up?
Old 03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
themadhatterxxx

So yeah...anyone want to buy my Tein Basics? $550.... by the way i drove all the way to deer park today from forest hills without a rear bumper!! roflcopter! we used masking tape to attach the turn signals to the bumper foundation and zip tied my license plate to it. Masking tape holds well at 120 mph if ur wondering...saw lots of shiny parts at gt-spec's warehouse (gtspec.com, ravspec.com) just ask for Mark...sure some of u know Noah already...real nice guys btw they let us test fit a bumper to my car with their tools...probaly going to have them powdercoat my wheels at $75 a pop its seems like a sweet deal...and the work is immaculate...walking thru their warehouse made me feel like a kid in a candystore
Old 03-07-2008, 09:41 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

I wish you guys would get over the TSZ33 drama seriously its mad childish. I dont know the whole story nore do I want to. Stop crying over meeting other stock z. You guys kill me with this continious making threads crying stuff. If you wanna meet then meet. Thread is locked down.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:50 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

p.s. shift a word of advice dont rehash this subject I just read adam already answered you in the other thread. So there is no need to continue

take this as my friendly warning