Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Shop/Dealer Reviews and RECOMENDATIONS for Northeast

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 08:39 AM
kbomb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hear ya bro. Most of the dealerships around the tri-stated area are straight up a-holes. there are only 2 I know are ok in MD. Herb Gordon and Nissan West but like all, u have to push them a little to wake them up for help.
Old 03-02-2004, 03:43 PM
04_CS_Z33

I just bought my 04 Base Z in Chrome Silver from Somerset Nissan. The whole process was great. The price was $100 over invoice. The only problem is that they didn't do the window etching even though I paid for it. Other then that, this dealership is great. If you go here, ask for Eddie, he really helped me out.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:06 PM
john98r

VA Beach, Va Victory Nissan and Hall Nissan.

I would advise to stay away from Victory Nissan. I bought my Z from them but wish I hadn't. When I was still deciding if I wanted the Z, they pretended they lost my key for my tradein. They said they were looking for it all day long.
A friend and I finally went back and he asked where their key box was. He looked in it and found my key so I think it's just a gimmik to try and make you buy the new car.
For my 7500 maintenance, they wanted to charge 130+. I told them I only wanted the basic and that's what they said it cost.

I went to Hall Nissan after that and for the 7500, I only had to pay for an oil change. Haven't had any other experience with them but they seemed pretty nice.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:29 AM
Black350Z

Hey everyone,
I bought my SB performance Z at Exton Nissan in Exton, Pa. I had a really good experience there and I got a really good deal on it. I've had my car back there for oil changes and the 7500 miles check up and the service has been really good and they don't slack off. The Service manager I deal with is very straight foward too. No BS. Hell even the parts department will come show me new aftermarket equipment and show me what it would look like on my car. Sales people there are very friendly too. Their detailing department sucks, and after the service department seeing how clean I can get my car they told me they wont even bother asking if I ever want them to clean it after it being serviced. So on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the best) I would rate this dealership a 9. I have to take a point away for lack of car cleaning skills.
But anyways, when buying my car I looked at two dealerships that were close to me. One was the dealership where I bought my Z and the other one was Concordville Nissan. When going to Concordville Nissan and looking at what they had on the lot, which wasn't much, I then delt with this salesman who was very ignorant, and even told me that I could never afford that car. He wouldn't even give me a brochure. So my choice was very clear on which dealership to deal with.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:09 AM
goldndwgz

Default Peruzzi Nissan

I struggled with every dealer around the Central Jersey area and decided to cross the river into Pennsylvania and the guys over at Peruzzi(near Oxford Valley)were excellent to deal with. Jeff was my salesman. Dont go to Flemington Nissan they screwed me big time....along with trying to sell stuff you did not need
Old 06-28-2004, 09:38 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

The sales dept. at Ramsey Nissan on Rt 17, NJ seems pretty friendly, however I had a horrible experience with their service dept. They were not knowledgable and I felt like they were disrespectful and unfriendly. They did not fix any of the problems that I complained about and only gave me a bunch of BS and a hard time. Would not recommend leaving your Z in their hands.

For body/performance work ATX motorsports in Bergenfield, NJ is excellent. Speak to Narvin.
Jarrett

Last edited by kamikaZ; 06-28-2004 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:54 AM
zipman

Thumbs up sales experience

[Doug at Star Nissan in Bayside NY , the best, friendly & informed.]
Old 07-20-2004, 11:45 AM
tMaCZLoVeR4LiFE

does anyone know where i could find a good body shop (for nismo wing install) and mechanic in the north jersey area around morristown or the surrounding area???
Old 07-20-2004, 05:30 PM
air coryell

I recently ordered a 2005 Z from Somerset Nissan. It was the best car buying experience I ever had. I dealt w/ the sales manager Lee Geron.

The entire process took only 15 minutes, and I got my Z at the price I wanted w/ no haggling.

I had a bad experience w/ Acme Nissan. They were unable to even order the car, and they said when they could it would be at MSRP since its a new model yr.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:32 PM
MASTERPLAU

NISSAN CITY, AKA STATELINE NISSAN IN PORTCHESTER PROVIDES GREAT SERVICE AND QUALITY WORK... UNLIKE THOSE GUYS AT WHITE PLAINS NISSAN, WHO I BELIEVE TO BE SINCERE CRACKHEADS, THE GUYS AT NISSAN CITY WORK REALLY HARD TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM A GOOD ONE...

THE ARRANGED FOR A RENTAL CAR, WHILE MY BABY HAD TO STAY OVER NIGHT, AND EVERYTHING WORKED OUT SMOOTHLY. I WOULD HAVE TO RECOMMEND THESE GUYS TO WORK ON YOUR Z, OVER ANY WHITE PLAINS ANY DAY...
Old 10-25-2004, 07:42 PM
herbrock17

Dealer review
Hilltop Nissan in East Hanover, NJ

I had a good experience with the sales rep, Ed Richardson and the finance manager Dean Alagna. I placed the order for my 2004 Daytona Blue, black charcoal leather touring 6-speed around 4/2004. It arrived as expected at the end June. I highly recommend this dealer if you're in the area. Him, being a sales rep, of course he wanted $5000 OVER the $35000 sticker (with all the options I wanted- pretty much everything minus the NAV). He told me he could try speaking to his boss about cutting the $5000 OVERSTICKER markup in half. I laughed and after alot of back and forth, I showed him the www.edmunds.com printout and the paperwork was drawn up and a deal was a deal.....at time of delivery, he didn't explain any features (probably b/c I was already an hour late for work) but I didn't care as I know how to read!!

Shop review
ATX Motorsports in Bergenfield, NJ

Great shop, heard alot of Z's get work done there. My friend Chuckie works there. They just had an in-ground dyno installed there from what I've heard.
I had a pair of $70 Hawk HPS front brake pads and my front clear corners (non LED) installed there (which I love having dust free wheels for 2 weeks rather than 2 days)...I ended up paying $240+ total b/c of $140 in labor?!!? Does that sound right?? Oh well, a good shop is hard to find. Peace all...
Old 10-25-2004, 07:55 PM
herbrock17

Originally posted by y0shi
black enthuz... still waiting for it to arrive... they didn't have my car, they told me that they can search other dealerships inv for the car i wanted and if they found it, it can be delivered (driven to east coast nissan). i didn't want some guy i don't know driving my new Z... so i had they order onefrom japan and have it shipped via flat bed to the dealership.
Hilltop Nissan had to do a "trade" with one of their Silverstone touring models for my Daytona Blue 6-speed touring with Pine Belt Nissan in Toms River, NJ (about an hour away)...my Z had 75 miles on it at time of delivery probably because of the drive. Oh well...peace all...
Old 11-16-2004, 07:33 PM
gunser

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up Sheehy Nissan Mitsubishi - Waldorf

I drove into the DC area this past weekend to view 3 similarly equipped 350z's at 3 different nissan dealers.

2004 SS/BO 6MT - Darcars Nissan, Rockville
2004 SS/BO 6MT - Sheehy Nissan, Waldorf
2005 SS/BO 6MT - Passport Nissan, Alexandria

I had asked for and received internet quotes on all 3 cars the week prior to making the trip. The first dealership to respond was Sheehy. I received a very competitive internet quote from Kashaan Nesbitt. I would highly recommend contacting him if your looking for a Nissan. He was the most upfront, friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous person I delt at any of the three dealerships. Overall it was a POSITIVE experience.

In the end I came VERY close to purchasing the 350Z from Sheehy, but I found another 350z with options I liked better. If all other factors had been equal, I would have bought from this dealership.

Don't buy in the D.C. area without giving them a shot.

Kashaan Nesbitt
301-843-5300
sheehymitsnissanwsales2@leadcrm.com
Old 11-17-2004, 12:00 PM
gunser

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up Passport Nissan of Alexandria...

Well, as an addendum to the above post, the Nissan 350z that I ended up buying was from Passport Nissan of Alexandria.

So I left Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf pretty settled on the fact that I was going to buy their 2004 350z SS/BO 6MT TOURING for invoice. I figured there was no way I'd be able to get a comparable deal on a brand new 2005 at Passport, but I wanted to make the trip out of principal. I'm glad I did.

Leigh Voglezon had previously contacted me via email and offered me a good quote on a 2005 350z SS/BO 6MT TOURING. I arrived with that quote in hand, test drove the car, and we started talking numbers. My salesperson was Larry Stepp. Making a deal took a lot of hard work, but I was very impressed with professionalism of Larry, Leigh, and the finance guy (don't remember his name). They were very patient and did everything in their power to make it happen.

I'd definatley recommend these salespeople to work with.

Larry Stepp
don't know his email?

Leigh Voglezon
lvoglezon@passportnissanva.dealerspace.com

Passport Nissan of Alexandria
Office: 703-823-9000

Anyone who wants more info about my experience, feel free to PM me for more details.
Old 01-02-2005, 05:27 AM
DM4

Default Cherry Hill Nissan, Cherry Hill NJ

CHERRY HILL NISSAN.
My wife bought an '04 touring roadster for me as a birthday/Christmas present. She said that her salesman, Franklin Smith, treated her very well and respectfully. Her experience with the sales process went very smooth. In addition, she purchased the vehicle for $3000.00 (three thousand) below MSRP and was given a finance rate of 2%. The color/option combo she wanted was not on the lot, but the dealer located the car within a day.
When I returned to pick up the registration tags they asked before mounting the front plate bracket.
I have not had any experience with the service departnet yet, but hoping it goes well.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Subw00er

IF you are in upstate NY (Capital district), go to Lea Nissan in schenectady, avoid nemith in latham (sleazy, overcharge).

If you are buying a car, ask for Doug P. over at Lea. VERY nice guy - bought three cars from him now.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:26 AM
7Second350z

For all you tri staters. XtremeMotorWerks in Patterson NJ. We have a vaste knowledge of these cars and have been working on them since them came out. We stock Many parts for both the g35 and the 350z. We have all internal engine components in stock including pistons, rods, sleeves, head gaskets, arp head & main studs, valvetrains camshafts and custom intake manifolds. We manufacture custom CNC Bent roll cages in 4130 aircraft grade chromoly steel. We also manufactor CNC machined billet aluminum adaptor plates and flywheels so you can run any chevy trans including the TH400, TH350, Powerglide, as well as the 4l over drive trannys. Installations, turbos, nitrous, superchargers, custom manifolds, exhaust systems up to 6" stainless. Body & paint work, custom fiberglass and carbon fiber work. Mig and tig welding. Custom parts designed on cad. Engine machining & assembly. www.XtremeMotorWerks.com
Old 03-23-2005, 06:01 PM
silver350z03

Originally Posted by MacGuru
MOST DISHONEST DEALER AWARD!!!

DIFEO NISSAN, NJ

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY CLEAR, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!

YOU CAN ADD ELMWOOD NISSAN TO THAT LIST OF RIPS. ON THE OTHER HAND HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH ALL BRANDS IN HACKENSACK
Old 04-25-2005, 08:08 AM
03redlineZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Marlborough Nissan I wasnt to impressed with they got me a decent deal but I felt like i was dealing with used car salesman so it would be a thumbs down for them. I originally went to A dealership in Saco Maine I believe called Prime Nissan for my first Z (this is my second Z, long story) they were great With two thumbs up and they did all my warranty work for my 1st Z(transmission and a few other things with no problem) they do all my oil changes and know when i go in not to move my seat its like the Show "CHEERS" they all know my name!
ITs like Infiniti Service at Nissan Rates.

Oh yeah and I wear my sunglasses at night!!
I love these smiley things

Last edited by 03redlineZ; 04-25-2005 at 08:13 AM.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:31 AM
one3502nv

I know this may be a duplicate post,, but I just want to make sure everyone in the area knows about Z DAY on the 25th.. Just a week away and we are trying to get a rough head count... Please check out the thread and post if you planon attending...

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/114806-raceway-park-s-first-annual-z-g-day.html

Quick Reply: Shop/Dealer Reviews and RECOMENDATIONS for Northeast