Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Shop/Dealer Reviews and RECOMENDATIONS for Northeast

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 03:17 PM
AdrenalineFX51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd highly recommend the dealer Fred Schuler Nissan in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Very professional and courteous. If you're in the market, definitely stop by. They put out a special order for my Z, and when the manufacturer couldn't get it there on time, they wen't out and found the exact car I wanted and had it brought in within 3 days. They looked on Wednesday and I had it Saturday morning. They also take your picture with your brand new ride and make a calender out of it for you. Not to mention they put a nice fresh coat of wax on it for my pickup. Great stuff. Ask for the guy they call Chip if you ever stop by.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:34 AM
newto350z

I went to Quirk Nissan in Quincy a few weeks ago to see if they have Track with MT. The sales guy informed me right away that there is no way to test drive the car ????? (Am I in a wrong movie here?) And he kept telling me I should buy a different model. Even after I told him that I am not willing to change my mind, he kept pushing AT cars which I hate. To top it all off, he wanted to sent me to service department when I asked him for a price including various NISMO upgrads.
I find this unbelievable, considering I was thinking of spending about 45K for my dream car. Now it feels more like it might become a nightmare.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:13 AM
unstable

*** Nissan in the Bronx, NY... if you ever find yourself there do me and yourself a favor, FIREBOMB the place... They are the WORSE dealership and service dept I have ever gone to, PLEASE stay away from them, they will try and rape you for every lil thing possible on your car... Even a oil change isn't safe to do there.

Autotech Nissan in Manhattan, NY... gets a thumbs down from me as well... at 1st they seem'd ok, till they hit my car and tried to cover the whole situation up... Not to be trusted and I haven't return'd there.

Central Avenue Nissan in Westchester, NY... Thumbs down. Very pushy sales people. Then the manager tried to sell me a demo model for the cost of a brand new Z... I almost laugh'd in his face.

Westbury Nissan... LI, NY... So far so good, its been a pleasure to drive the extra 20 min out of my way to get my car serviced there, also the benefit of them having a preformance shop right next door is a awesome PLUS. So far everyone has been more than friendly and the pricing has been very reasonable, even for none warrenty items.

Last edited by unstable; 08-19-2005 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:14 PM
plumpzz

I highly recommend Freehold Nissan/Toyota! They have an excellent sales staff, very friendly. My salesmen (yes two of them, both nice) was a great irish dude named brian and an amazing turk (what a team?) named sal. They gave me a great deal on the spot, no argueing or haggling, good interest rate and their manager was amazing. They found my car in Syracuse and picked it up for me, even though it had 300 miles cuz of the pick up but i dont really mind, got 10% discount on the nismo spoiler installed and tis ready to be picked up on Monday!
Old 08-29-2005, 02:12 PM
rs350z

Team Nissan, Manchester NH. This is the worst dealer that i have ever been too. The service was horrible. They were insulting and very rude. Including the manager and the owner. I would never buy anything from that organization ever again. Nissan HQ called me to check on my purchase and i told them i would never go back even if my engine fell out tom. I have heard from many other locals that they are horrible all around and it just wasnt me. I only went through all this trouble to get the last 03 Track model with 4000 miles

Peters Nissan, Nashua NH My new service center. Great very polite. There are alwyas follow ups. They are very custer service oriented. Highly reccomended
Old 09-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Nissan of Middletown in New Hampton, NY - A mixed experience with them, mostly bad. Went in around end of Febuary, test drove a 2004 Touring MT. I wasn't sure at the time if I wanted a Perf. or Track. Salesman took me on the test drive, was very pleasent. Didn't do anything yet.

Came back two weeks later, previous salesman was gone. Went in and ordered a PPW Track model from new salesman for $500 above invoice. Told me it would be in before June, approx 60-90 days. I had a big event to go out to in beginning of June I wanted to take the Z out to, but when it appeared it wasn't coming in on time, I tried to locate one. Found one in Miami. Tried to get the dealer to get it for me (I would fly down and drive it back up). They said they couldn't get a deal worked out. So I waited.

The delivery date was June 5th. Called three days before, pushed back one day to June 6th. Called ON June 6th, they said it was pushed back 30 days!!! Wtf!? So I waited two weeks to see if anything happened. Nothing happened. So I called the dealer in Miami, worked out a deal for $500 under invoice (suffered some minor lot damage which was repaired by them). Flew down, picked it up. (This dealer IS HORRIBLE, but thats another forum). Drove back. Informed Middletown I bought a car and wanted my $500 deposit back. They wouldn't give it back, because I made a "special" order, but I could have a $500 credit towards anything in the dealership. So one day I went to get an oil change (330 on a Friday). The service rep told me the techs were giong home soon and I had to make a 3-4 day appt. I said screw this and never went back. My $500 deposit came in the mail last week; dunno why, not asking.

Sales: Good prices, bad follow up.
Service: Terrible polices.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:25 PM
unstable

Originally Posted by Armitage
Nissan of Middletown in New Hampton, NY - A mixed experience with them, mostly bad. Went in around end of Febuary, test drove a 2004 Touring MT. I wasn't sure at the time if I wanted a Perf. or Track. Salesman took me on the test drive, was very pleasent. Didn't do anything yet.

Came back two weeks later, previous salesman was gone. Went in and ordered a PPW Track model from new salesman for $500 above invoice. Told me it would be in before June, approx 60-90 days. I had a big event to go out to in beginning of June I wanted to take the Z out to, but when it appeared it wasn't coming in on time, I tried to locate one. Found one in Miami. Tried to get the dealer to get it for me (I would fly down and drive it back up). They said they couldn't get a deal worked out. So I waited.

The delivery date was June 5th. Called three days before, pushed back one day to June 6th. Called ON June 6th, they said it was pushed back 30 days!!! Wtf!? So I waited two weeks to see if anything happened. Nothing happened. So I called the dealer in Miami, worked out a deal for $500 under invoice (suffered some minor lot damage which was repaired by them). Flew down, picked it up. (This dealer IS HORRIBLE, but thats another forum). Drove back. Informed Middletown I bought a car and wanted my $500 deposit back. They wouldn't give it back, because I made a "special" order, but I could have a $500 credit towards anything in the dealership. So one day I went to get an oil change (330 on a Friday). The service rep told me the techs were giong home soon and I had to make a 3-4 day appt. I said screw this and never went back. My $500 deposit came in the mail last week; dunno why, not asking.

Sales: Good prices, bad follow up.
Service: Terrible polices.

Go to Westbury Nissan. Take that deposit and let the preformance shop do a mod... lol
Old 09-28-2005, 01:17 PM
kokicubano

I would highly recommend Rt 22 Nissan in Hillside NJ. If you ask for Eric Pacheco he will do the right thing and get you the best possible deal. I have dealt with him for 5 deals already. If you need any info let me know.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:39 AM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^How are they when it comes to mods and stuff? Route 22 is pretty close and I don't want to have to worry about crap when the time comes.

Originally Posted by unstable
Go to Westbury Nissan. Take that deposit and let the preformance shop do a mod... lol
Thats all the way out on the island... haha. No thanks.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:30 AM
lamaz

Default Rochester, NY Dealers

Dorschel - Stay away from these people. I had to call Nissan Consumer Affairs and wrote plenty of nasty letters about these people.
Sales: wouldn't negotiate so they lost my business.
Service: These guys suck. I used to have a Maxima 20th Anniversary which I purchased from them (I was naive and strait out of school, bought without haggling) and always had it serviced by them. At 36,300 miles my alternator died. They didn't want to do the work under warranty because it had gone passed 36,000 miles. I told them, can't you just look the other way and say it was 35,999 or something? Couldn't they talk to Nissan for me? Noooo, I had to call Nissan Consumer Affairs and let them have it. After a week of this game finally Nissan said it was cool and told the dealer to work on my car under warranty. If my service station isn't on my side, who is?
Also I dropped the car off once for an oil change and when I came back it looks like somebody took my car off-roading because they damaged my paint job with little rock scratches on the side. Then they wanted to say that it was already there! Ha!

Doan - No idea, they couldn't play the pricing game for my new 350Z

Vision - I got tired of trying to get them to make me an offer. I left the sales manager 3 or 4 phone calls trying to do a pre-order. He wouldn't give me the time of day, never returned my calls. If they were that hard to make a sale, I didn't even want to imagine for service.

Greece Ridge - These guys got my sale. The sales experience so far has been excellent. I've pre-ordered and am awaiting the final numbers which can fluctuate because I'm having some NISMO parts installed before I take delivery. I'll keep you posted on the service.

Hoselton - I stay away be reference. A friend of mine had some warranty issues with them, they didn't want to change his X-Terra's wiper assembly under warranty. He left and went to Dorschel and they covered the work under warranty.

Just in case I forgot....F U Dorschel!

-LamaZ

Last edited by lamaz; 10-20-2005 at 08:35 AM.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:08 PM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

I saw someone liked All Brands Service Dept in Hackensack but I would be careful going there if you are modded. They are known to void warranties and be a-holes about it. I know someone who has had a good experience at Fischer Nissan in Bergenfield NJ but I have not been over there yet and still have not found a Nissan dealer that I trust.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:04 PM
KelekonaKustoms

Woodbury Nissan
Old 02-15-2006, 09:15 AM
KelekonaKustoms

Thumbs up

CHERRY HILL NISSAN.
My wife bought an '04 touring roadster for me as a birthday/Christmas present. She said that her salesman, Franklin Smith, treated her very well and respectfully. Her experience with the sales process went very smooth. In addition, she purchased the vehicle for $3000.00 (three thousand) below MSRP and was given a finance rate of 2%. The color/option combo she wanted was not on the lot, but the dealer located the car within a day.
When I returned to pick up the registration tags they asked before mounting the front plate bracket.
I have not had any experience with the service departnet yet, but hoping it goes well.
i used to work for cherry hill nissan. their a bunch of snotty stuck up ******** up there. but i will say there are few good people in there. Franklin Smith is one of the good guys. luckily, your wife got a good salesman. the Service Dept is probably the best thing there.

i bought my car at woodbury nissan. they treated me very well. most places dont even bother with a 21 year old looking at 350z. almost everywhere i went the people didnt even ask me if i was looking for anything, they assumed i was just window shopping. i usuallly have to track someone down for help. the salesman at woodbury nissan (Scott Goldman) took very good care of me and treated me like a king. its a small dealership but they know how to treat people. plus there service dept is awesome.i highly recommend going there.
Old 02-18-2006, 06:16 AM
hjgottesman

Default Atlantic Auto Mall, Bayshore, NY

I just want to introduce myself, my name is howard and I bought my Z at the Atlantic Auto Mall in Bayshore NY. Its a great dealership. They spend time with you one on one and their service is excellent. They also follow up with a questionaire to make sure you were satisfied.
I would buy from them again.
Howard
Old 02-18-2006, 07:44 AM
Kabs

46 NISSAN service dep gets a big thumbs up from me. Very helpful, very kind, didnt eff my car up.

Even drove me home in their car lol
Old 04-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just gotta give another HUGE thumbs down for Cherry Hill Nissan... thier sales dept sucks.

wanted to cahrge me waay to much for the car, walked out, bought a car the next day from another dealer... same specs and about 4k less!
Old 04-25-2006, 05:20 AM
angelico

STAY AWAY FROM Executive Nissan - North Haven, CT

Dealership has caused me more headaches then it was even worth to own this car, I got my 350 about a month ago I had to fight them to service it. It has been in service for over a week. I finally get it back from them with over 330+ miles more then I drove in with, the vehicle floods when in rains and they cant find anything wrong with it. GM is nice and, Advisors are nice however nice doesnt cut it.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shop review:

DE: CarV2

great shop, good prices and awesome guys.

I hung out there all day monday getting my parts installed and the guys were real cool. charged me less than quoted for the header install so that was a bonus : )
Old 05-17-2006, 11:21 PM
k80y

sloane nissan willow grove,Pa : knocked off 2500 on msrp but didnt wanna help me on any warranty problems... sloane nissan devon Pa : bunch of theives...went in due to a massive power loss and they said my mass aif flow sensor(which is 600 jus for the part) was bad due to my pop charger which would not be covered by warranty which later i find out it was something due to my vdc control which i think they should recall....continued in next dealership story ardmore Pa nissan: i put my oem intake back in and take it to the dealership and tell them that i notice a really bad power loss and they say they dont know what the problem is so they hold my car for the week(and give me a rental car which i have to pay insurance which is 18 dollars) they give me the car back during the weekend cuz they're not open on sundays and they dont wanna pay for the rental...so monday i bring my car back...and now they hold the car for 3 weeks....and they cant figure the problem out....they finnaly come to a conclusion that its the vdc module or the harness saying that the brake signal if going off.....i have no idea what they're talkin about....they finally fix it... i get the car back. next day im washing my car and i notice a ding on the door and my headlight is cracked.....i call them up and i demand that they pay for the damage....but after like 20 minutes of sittin there arguing with the manager i leave with a broken headlight and ego
so now im not returning to that dealership

Quick Reply: Shop/Dealer Reviews and RECOMENDATIONS for Northeast