Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
View Poll Results: Would you be willing to attend a weekly/bi-weekly meet?
Hell Yeah Lets Do This!!
82.09%
Nope, this will NEVER take off
17.91%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Boston-Framingham-Worcester Z/G Weekly Meet(s)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 02:21 PM
the RIOT act

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm down for a dinner meet! i think i should join that club as well adrian LOL! things just been crazy with the hood situation (which by the way i cracked putting on and am in the process of bs'ing my way into a "defect" refund), the tranny in my dd let go a few weeks ago, and of course the baby so my plate is overloaded so i think a meet is in store for me!!!! when do you want to meet up bro?

and i am drooling over the run! i've been talking about it non stop. i think celeste is going to kill me soon if the days don't pass quick enough LOL!

and finally, nice to see you guys had the install night. unfortunately, my hood was still a no show last week when you did it but now i've got it and it cracked........kill me now LOL!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:27 PM
KS0385

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm up for a dinner meet and maybe a cruise? Wednesday and Thursday would be best.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 PM
shakuya88

What time would the dinner cruise be? I usually don't get home until 9 now So if I came it would have to be for the 2nd half of it.

For the drag day the 19th We are meeting at UTI in Norwood for a 7:30 am departure. Address is 1 Upland road. That's if you want to cruise up with us. I hope some come here so i can meet some of ya then. If not then we should get there around 9 am. Everyone is invited so bring anyone you know who wants to drag. There are prizes HOWEVER only UTI students and grads (I think) can win them. If there are any questions I'll do my best to find an answer. Hope to see a lot of you there!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:47 PM
03Tour6Spd

Man its a sunday too wtf... i could make it but i already promised myself im done with the track for the year hurts my wallet
Old 09-29-2008, 09:49 PM
theusualsuspect

hey guys i have a little something up my sleave this weekend soi have a siht load of stuff for sale including my exhaust; hedders-back megan hedders resonated test pipes and bassani tru dual all stainless headders never installed the rest only has like 2000 miles on it sounds ammazing those of you that heard it can vouch for me! asking $1000 obo for the whole setup

tein s tech springs brand new never installed $150

megan racing coilovers very few miles on them asking $550

ur ss lightweight aluminum pullys never installed with one of the 2 belts asking 200

cold air intake w/ k&n filter 50bux

just figured id give all of your guys first dibs before i put it alll up for everyone to see
Old 09-30-2008, 03:06 AM
KantoutbreakdiZ

What happened steve do i hear FI?...
Old 09-30-2008, 04:37 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by KantoutbreakdiZ
What happened steve do i hear FI?...
Old 09-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Firinn

Originally Posted by theusualsuspect
hey guys i have a little something up my sleave this weekend soi have a siht load of stuff for sale including my exhaust; hedders-back megan hedders resonated test pipes and bassani tru dual all stainless headders never installed the rest only has like 2000 miles on it sounds ammazing those of you that heard it can vouch for me! asking $1000 obo for the whole setup
<--- May be very much interested in this.
Any chance for a couple beers and an install day with ya ?
Old 09-30-2008, 06:27 AM
theusualsuspect

MABY............ hehe!

firinn- yeh thats deff a possibility i will tell you tho this exhaust was the biggest pita to install ever and i did it on a lift at work but i will tell you the juice was sooooooooo worth the squezze sounds orgasmic i so badly wish i could keep it but it wont mate up with my new addition (HINT HINT: people looking for an aam 3inch exhaust........)
Old 09-30-2008, 06:28 AM
shakuya88

tein s tech springs brand new never installed $150

megan racing coilovers very few miles on them asking $550

ur ss lightweight aluminum pullys never installed with one of the 2 belts asking 200

cold air intake w/ k&n filter 50bux

just figured id give all of your guys first dibs before i put it alll up for everyone to see

Pretty interested in the coilovers. I'm assuming they are the street series. Also see you say very few miles, so when you had them installed how did you like them?
Old 09-30-2008, 06:33 AM
theusualsuspect

also if youd like ill be out and about todayso if you wanna hear it and arent too far away ill swing by and let you listen to it i trust all the people in this forum so here's my cell (508) 494-0903
Old 09-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Firinn

MABY............ hehe!

firinn- yeh thats deff a possibility i will tell you tho this exhaust was the biggest pita to install ever and i did it on a lift at work but i will tell you the juice was sooooooooo worth the squezze sounds orgasmic i so badly wish i could keep it but it wont mate up with my new addition (HINT HINT: people looking for an aam 3inch exhaust........)
It sounded great when I heard it at the E.P. show.

I don't have the resources to do headers and exhaust but am 99% positive that I'd take em off your hands if I could get some experienced help getting the suckers(or are they blowers )on.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:39 AM
theusualsuspect

yes they are the street series i never installled them on the car but a friend had them on the car and loved them but wanted something more aggressive so i bought them and he went and bought tein flex with edfchaha expensive! any way im not sure the exact milage but it was only a month or 2 and you can tell by looking at them havent cleaned them in the slightest and the look pretty much new still if interested you can come take a look
Old 09-30-2008, 06:44 AM
theusualsuspect

ill make a deal if you want the exhaust i will help you install it but the catch is i wont be able to take it off untill i find a replacement exhaust so i can install my (______) kit and new exhaust when i find one im sure we can work something out because i havent installed hedders on one of our cars before but when i install my(______) i need to put new manifolds on so same difference that will give me a little beforehand experiance
im an acura tech so i know what im doing just dont have previous experiance yet lol
Old 09-30-2008, 06:50 AM
theusualsuspect

im going out for the day so again any comments questions or concerns call my cell any time

508 494 0903 my name is steve
Old 09-30-2008, 07:02 AM
Firinn

ill make a deal if you want the exhaust i will help you install it but the catch is i wont be able to take it off untill i find a replacement exhaust so i can install my (______) kit and new exhaust when i find one im sure we can work something out because i havent installed hedders on one of our cars before but when i install my(______) i need to put new manifolds on so same difference that will give me a little beforehand experiance
im an acura tech so i know what im doing just dont have previous experiance yet lol
Sounds like a deal struck
I have no problem waiting until you are Greddy, oops "ready" to do your upgrade

I got your cell and am PM'ing you mine.
Shoot me a text or call if ya need anything.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:56 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by the RIOT act
and i am drooling over the run! i've been talking about it non stop. i think celeste is going to kill me soon if the days don't pass quick enough LOL!
IMPORTANT info on the Fall Mnt Run!!!
Ask and you shall receive!

MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP~! This is a different route than the spring run.

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...ober-12th.html

I want to see EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SIGNED UP AND READY TO ROLL!

Last edited by trodis; 09-30-2008 at 10:00 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:36 PM
shakuya88

uh oh, looks like firinn spoiled the surprise. That sounds like it would be fun
Old 10-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Firinn

Originally Posted by shakuya88
uh oh, looks like firinn spoiled the surprise. That sounds like it would be fun
I really have no clue what the surprise is !

Was just trying to be funny with the wording

1+1=FI !
Old 10-01-2008, 06:47 AM
KS0385

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Firinn
I really have no clue what the surprise is !

Was just trying to be funny with the wording

1+1=FI !
Maybe he's not going the performance route. Maybe he just wants his car to look like this...

This kind of style is expensive.

Quick Reply: Boston-Framingham-Worcester Z/G Weekly Meet(s)