Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Upstate ny z owners...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 12:46 PM
07zrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upstate ny z owners...

I dont see many people from upstate ny. But i did see a thread about somone from watertown that was taken over by the queens z owners. Syracuse and Utica here. Anyone from the surrounding area's chime in!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Bushie

Cortland here... between Syracuse and Binghamton
Old 04-18-2009, 03:22 PM
brandonrit

Rochester, NY - checking in.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:49 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im near utica ny...ilion ny 13357...vortech z
Old 04-20-2009, 06:23 AM
JENZ350

Im from Morrisville..outside syracuse
Old 04-20-2009, 04:56 PM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by JENZ350
Im from Morrisville..outside syracuse
yeah i know morrisville, buddy of mine went to the college out there few years ago...i grew up in richfield springs ny and we used to play morrisville in high school football and sometimes basketball.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:14 AM
JENZ350

Not many of us around the syracuse area..but if your in utica, thats not far..im about 3 miles from the college.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:25 AM
davids
F U StuLax18

Im in the Elmira/Corning area.
Watkins glen opening day is this weekend. The Rochester Z club will be down there around 10:30am Saturday.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:57 AM
tylerxfire

Not many of us around the syracuse area..but if your in utica, thats not far..im about 3 miles from the college.

get at me if ur ever in he area...i go out to lebanon valley wednesday nights which is a trip but i go run the quarter at street night...its alot of fun, all street cars basically
Old 04-21-2009, 08:59 AM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by davids
Im in the Elmira/Corning area.
Watkins glen opening day is this weekend. The Rochester Z club will be down there around 10:30am Saturday.

damn bro, wish i would have known about that...ill prolly have to work, hopefully i can get out of it and stop out, had a problem with my berk high flow on my z and had to have them both warrantied, im hoping berk sent my new ones back out to me today...only had 1200 miles on them, went on the same time as my vortech and both came apart inside the catalyst
Old 04-21-2009, 10:58 AM
davids
F U StuLax18

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
damn bro, wish i would have known about that...ill prolly have to work, hopefully i can get out of it and stop out, had a problem with my berk high flow on my z and had to have them both warrantied, im hoping berk sent my new ones back out to me today...only had 1200 miles on them, went on the same time as my vortech and both came apart inside the catalyst
No Problem. If it makes any difference, it's actually SUNDAY not SATURDAY.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:48 AM
JENZ350

tylerxfire - im not familiar with lebanon valley..sounds like something to check out.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:58 AM
tylerxfire

tylerxfire - im not familiar with lebanon valley..sounds like something to check out.
wednesday may 6th is the first wednesday night street night of this year...check the site lebanonvalley.com click on the dragway...they are also hosting drifting events and more this year too at their speedway...its east nassau ny
Old 04-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Lakeside

Lebanon Valley is only an hour away from Me.

Tylerfire there is an Event at Lia Nissan this weekend. Sat and Sun on central ave in Schenectady NY. Local Z club will be there. Z's from 1976 to 2008 will be there. its from 9 am to 6 pm.

www.zanyz.com

Last edited by Lakeside; 04-23-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:01 PM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by Lakeside
Lebanon Valley is only an hour away from Me.

Tylerfire there is an Event at Lia Nissan this weekend. Sat and Sun on central ave in Schenectady NY. Local Z club will be there. Z's from 1976 to 2008 will be there. its from 9 am to 6 pm.

www.zanyz.com

dude that sucks for me...my cats are tore off, i had to send my berks back to be warrantied, pass. side caved in and driver side was beginning to come apart with the vortech kit on for some reason..hoping it dont happen again, but they wont be here till end of next week prolly..

lebanon is hour and 35 mns from me...im exit 30 on nys thruway and i try to go every wednesday i can..5pm to 10pm...i should be there with my vortech z and mt et streets on may 6th to see what it will do..
heres my pass. cat that failed..
Attached Thumbnails Upstate ny z owners...-clogged-pass.-side-cat.jpg  
Old 04-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Lakeside

There are a couple Z's to cruise with around here. I am off exit 8 on I-87

Nismo 830 is also off exit 8 and there is a couple other Z's we cruise with. Blueballz has an '06 Revup that Is Boosted and sponsored. Lives in Albany and On L.I goes to school At SUNY Albany.

We should work together and meet up some Wed night or weekend.

Damn that blows about ur Cats! Are the Berks round Bodied? My Crawford HFC's look alot like Stock Cats. I hesitated on installing them because two local shopes worried me that i got screwed. But I ordered them from Andy @ performance Nissan aka mynismo.com

How soon till your Z is fixed? Putting the stock Cats back on till then?

Kris Z.

Last edited by Lakeside; 04-23-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:09 PM
tylerxfire

Nismo 830 is also off exit 8 and there is a couple other Z's we cruise with. Blueballz has an '06 Revup that Is Boosted and sponsored. Lives in Albany and On L.I goes to school At SUNY Albany.

Kris Z.

def. man, i should be back together and rockin soon...hopin my parts get here next week...let me know if anything comes up..i dont have any z's around here...just myself, and when i go to the track im usually the only z there
Old 04-23-2009, 02:12 PM
tylerxfire

Damn that blows about ur Cats! Are the Berks round Bodied? My Crawford HFC's look alot like Stock Cats. I hesitated on installing them because two local shopes worried me that i got screwed. But I ordered them from Andy @ performance Nissan aka mynismo.com

How soon till your Z is fixed? Putting the stock Cats back on till then?

Kris Z.

ive heard good things about the crawfords, my berks were amazing but idk, hopin it was just a bad batch and if it happens again i guess ill go with their test pipes..

im not gonna bother with the stock cats, it is just sitting in the garage waiting fot the new berks to come, id rather not mess with it for a few days of driving and then do it again when they get here..
Old 04-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Lakeside

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
def. man, i should be back together and rockin soon...hopin my parts get here next week...let me know if anything comes up..i dont have any z's around here...just myself, and when i go to the track im usually the only z there
I have never Dragged my Z. I have been to the Drags @ The Valley more times then I can count. Several friends Drag there every Sunday.

My car is nearly broken in and I have thought about seeing what #'s I can put down.

There are several Club events this summer! I need to do some work to the local Z clubs Website. I only just joined up with them. Bunch of cool peeps. Should goto the OCC show on 6/28 or the Mountain Cruise on 5/31

Last edited by Lakeside; 04-23-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:00 PM
tylerxfire

I have never Dragged my Z. I have been to the Drags @ The Valley more times then I can count. Several friends Drag there every Sunday.

My car is nearly broken in and I have thought about seeing what #'s I can put down.

There are several Club events this summer! I need to do some work to the local Z clubs Website. I only just joined up with them. Bunch of cool peeps. Should goto the OCC show on 6/28 or the Mountain Cruise on 5/31

once u run one time u just wanna keep trying to get ur time better..its addicting and thats when the mod bug really hit..

yeah man im down as long as i know in advance and can get work off...

Quick Reply: Upstate ny z owners...