Notices
North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

Dealers around Seattle

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Vspec2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I work in Redmond and personally feel there's too many. Of course I'd like to have the only one in town if I had my way.

I think 9 out of 10 Zs in Redmond belong to Microsoft employees.

Anyone care to verify that?
Old 07-09-2003, 07:07 AM
Rahtok

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by zmaster03
I got my Z at Burien Nissan. They are a little bit agressive with the sale with me. But I stand on my prices. The salesmen are very nice guys. Got it a couple hundred dollars more then msrp. for a Touring. I hardly see any fellow Z around here. We should have a Z meet to help with our baby.
There's a Z meet every month. This month we're cruising around Mount Rainier. See the ZCCW site for more details. Everyone is welcome, even if you're not a member. However, at only 15 bucks a year, it won't break the bank and is a lot of fun. About 30% of the people that come every month have Z33s. There's a few Z32s, one or two Z31s, and the remainder are 2x0s in condition ranging from excellent to barely driveable. One guy has done the chevy small block conversion to his 280 -- that's a beast. PM me if you have any questions...
Old 07-09-2003, 09:19 AM
tanakaZ

Default Too many MS-Zs

I agree with you VSpec2. I'm on the main campus and have seen at least 4 different Zs cruising around campus. Some guy even had the nerve to get a DB
Old 07-09-2003, 10:14 AM
mdelia

I'm fortunate enough to be at a small Intel campus down here in Hillsboro, so I'm the only Z. There is another Z that a co-workers owns, but its a really old Datsun 240 I think.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:56 PM
Tweety-nator

Thumbs up Performance Nissan

I just ordered a 2004 LeMans Sunset from Performance Nissan in Everett, got below MSRP pricing without much haggling at all.

Be sure to call Mike Petre, he is the Internet sales manager. Experience was great, he was very friendly and cordial, and I was happy with the deal I got.
Old 09-02-2003, 10:26 PM
cwerdna

Default hahah

I also work at MS, but I'm a mile away from main campus... I don't drive to work much, but two of my coworkers have Zs (both pre-ordered their 03 over a year ago). Now there will be three down in the garage... my DB, a silver [not sure which], and a Le Mans Sunset.

We've got a couple G35 coupes and at least one sedan down there too.
Old 09-11-2003, 08:10 AM
OptimusP517

I live in Redmond and yes there has been many Z around town, lot of the blue one and silverstones. I'm the only white one that I know of around town that I've seen (I have seen another but rarely) I'm sure couple of you guys have seen my drive by before.

I don't work for MS I'm over at Ford of Bellevue and still going to school for a nursing degree actually Course I'm living at home that's how I can afford my car and all the other payments

Now back to the subject:

I bought my nissan from Campbell Nissan in Lynnwood. I also worked with steve murphy, but I was referred by a close buddy to Mel (but he was on another deal tha tday I walked in). Now everything was good, we talked numbers, everything seems fine. At the end (after 6 hours of talking) steve started to get pushy on me asking me for a commitment. I kept working my price for my trade in up which went 1k under KBB which is a fair price from what my dealer has told me. As for customer service I don't think I've gotten a courtesy call back or anything regarding on how the car is doin or how I'm doing. One thing I'll let ya know salespeople are salespeople so expect too much outta them unless you're goin to benzo or something
Old 09-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Mercuttio

Younker Nissan did really well by me. Below MSRP and the extended warr. and stoneguard for nothing. Terry Prichart was my rep he was really good. Their financing guy Bob was even better. 5% on the loan, and he even offeredt to go over my credit report help me push it up a few points so I could be in the 700s.

I would definately buy another car from them.
Old 10-12-2003, 07:15 PM
maptaker

I went to Nissan of Fife and dealt with David Ajibade. I got my enthusiast at $500 over invoice with little initial hassle.
Once my car arrived from Oregon, it came with mud flaps and wheel locks--options I didn't want and didn't agree for. I threatened to walk out and they knocked the price for the mud guards and wheel locks to $100 instead of $200. I should've walked anyway because we already agreed on the price, but I guess my emotions got to me. Anyhow, go to the dealership at the end of the month because they want to meet or exceed a certain quota. Good luck.