Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DUI!?!??!?! Screw You Copper!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 08:00 PM
zmespeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im in my car right now and ive had at least five shots. and smoked some pipe that my friend gave me then he was like. i didnt know you like to get wet. i was like hu. then this cat that had been anothing me all night kept licking my *** so i wrote this post to make him stop but he wont. my freind also says hi. any way i think i was pulled over about a 1/2 mile back but im not sure i think i backed over the dude. any way i only had one beer so i think im fine. dooby dooby dooooo................................
Old 05-05-2005, 10:27 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by lww
Double posting to boost your post count?
Maybe he was really trying to get his point across...
Old 05-06-2005, 08:12 AM
longbowe

I like bixby's idea. Perfect resolution, nobody stays mad, we all have a good time. Now if we can only get him out in his BY (and have someone elses as DD)!
Old 05-06-2005, 10:21 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yobri
Wow, zand is in the NorCal section...

Brandon, I actually cringed when I read that she threw the keys on the roof...
That would have REALLY annoyed me, but I always remain respectful around people with 9mm 18 shot Glocks.
Glad it came out all right.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:41 AM
bixby

Originally Posted by longbowe
I like bixby's idea. Perfect resolution, nobody stays mad, we all have a good time. Now if we can only get him out in his BY (and have someone elses as DD)!
But if I drive it it'll get dirty!! J/k. I drive it every day actually. But I do hate it getting dirty.

Need more Zaino! Maybe if I get as many layers as Bonz the dirt won't stick.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:12 AM
desiZ

i'll buy u a beer if i ever head up to norcal... u deserve it
Old 05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
NorCal350

Originally Posted by Brando222

Breathalyzer time when a 2nd squad car pulls up, 0.3, now what, finger f*cker???
.3 and you would be passed out and nearly dead, are you sure that you didnt blow a .03, and yes cops are dicks~!
Old 05-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Brando222
Ziologist

Originally Posted by NorCal350
.3 and you would be passed out and nearly dead, are you sure that you didnt blow a .03, and yes cops are dicks~!

Yeah yeah, .03, damn picky people.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:45 PM
n8236

Ya, i hate the ****in' cops in SF, they should either go patrol some panhandlers or some other **** in Tenderloin. There are so many crappy areas in SF, they'll have their hands full doing other ****. If not, transfer over ot Oakland and solve some real crime.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:15 PM
NorCal350

Originally Posted by Brando222
Yeah yeah, .03, damn picky people.
Hehe
Old 05-19-2005, 05:37 PM
pico350z

at least you did not get cited for no front plate (5200(a)CVC)....rich, san jose, ca
Old 05-20-2005, 12:20 PM
craniumdesigns

its cuz ur asian. people never get pulled over for not having a front license plate, including me, and i've driven like that for 4 years.

one time me and my buddy we racing up the hill to our college (CSUH) and some of u may know how steep that thing is (harder rd). anywayz, my civic has a loud *** exhaust. my buddy has a stock golf. so we're racing up the hill, just messing around late at nite, and a university cop is going the other way. so he pulls a ***** and follows us into the student housing parking lot. he doesn't see us get out of the cars, so he doesn't realize that the asian guy (my buddy) us driving the golf, and the white guy (me) is driving the riced out civic (typically an asian driven car) so he starts giving my friend a hard time as we're walking back to our apt. this dude was black too, so you'd think he'd know better than to racially profile. also, i was going faster and being louder on the hill, so i'm guessing he though my buddy drove the civic.

one time i even got pulled over and the cop comes up to my window, goes "oh! you're not asian!" and then proceeds to let me off and gives me some nice compliments on my car.

it really is sad, but being white does have its advantages i guess, as ****ed up as they may be.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:19 PM
AParshall04

The human body filters roughly 1 12oz beer/ 1 8oz glass of wine (or is it 6oz?)/ or 1 1oz shot per hour. The 1 hour varies depending on the person, but for the average male it is 1 hour. Driving is impaired by drinking even 1 or 2 beers, but not significantly. Of course once again it depends on the person. A 16 year old skinny girl and a athletic 23 year old man do not handle 1 or 2 beers the same. But for most men over 21 it is safe to drive after 1 beer, or have 2 beers and wait 1-2 hours. A common misconception is that fat guys can handle their alcohol better when the truth is that fat actually makes people able to handle their alcohol worse. Muscle is actually what makes people handle their alcohol better.

The funny thing is that about 20 years ago people were driving drunk all the time without much problem because everyone did it so often that they were good at it. Personally, i don't drive drunk #1 because i'm not even 21, and #2 because i dont want to lose my Z.

But you guys that are giving this guy crap about driving with 2 beers after 3 hours of pool need to chill out, not only did he wait off his alcohol with physical activity (pool) but he helped out his drunk buddy with a ride home.

(I got most of this information from TIPS training & drivers ed class which i took twice because i turned 16 before the class was offered in high school).
Old 05-25-2005, 06:22 PM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Bottom Line: Drink, Than don't drive. Drink and drive and get stopped, than get the ticket. If stopped and found not under the influence, great no ticket. Law Stands: Don't drink and drive. This isn't crap, this is the law. Drive safe and be happy. I will support every ticket given to drivers who are stopped and been drinking and the test given proves it. I support every driver who proves he wasn't drinking. But I support the law above of all. It helps make it safe for us non drinkers. When somebody experiences a member of their family killed by that "crap of a drunken driver", than they will understand it. And that's why I did my part for my 22 years to make it safe for the innocent and will continue to support the law and not the whiners. Enough said. My .02 worth and back the law all the way. Make it safe for the people who do obey the law.