Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

my 350z brothers...

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 06:27 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

save the hugs and let's bust out the dollar bills

time to take a page out of Al Bundy's book and head to the:

Nudey Bar
Old 11-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Heinzanova

Originally Posted by Nitrouz
I moved down here 11 months ago..and I work a hell lot. Sometimes 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. Barely ever have time to do anything. I came here alone...no family, no friends.

Through this site and the 350z brotherhood...today, on thanksgiving...

Ronnie0738 came by in the afternoon, just to chill with me for a bit because he knows I'm spending it by myself.

GTNPU_Z invited me to his thanksgiving dinner with his family, but I declined because it's a family holiday and I didn't want to intrude. Him and his gf Jill came by to bring me some food before they went to dinner.

superdds kept trying to invite me to his family dinner, and I declined for the same reason.

BrunoMDeus invited me over to check out his new 335i. Took me for a spin with his wife Jenn.

On this thanksgiving, living alone in a relatively new place away from home...I was home because of you guys. I just want to say thanks...to all my 350Z brothers who have made me feel like home here in Norcal. When I first came, I had no friends. Now I have family.

This site is about more than cars. It's about passion...to friendship. I've learned tons on this site about my car, but even more about individuals that own these cars. We all share the same passion, which led us to become friends, or even extended family.

This may sound a little gay, but on this thanksgiving, I'd just like to say thanks. To my brothers.

Sincerely,

Alex

I am in the same situation and the only close friends I made recently all left for home far far away... unfortunatly I don't hang out enough to be known by the brotherhood
Old 11-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Heinzanova

**** I know how to kill a thread, my bad.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:08 PM
chichi506

ah, very touching! sniff sniff. i feel the same way about many members on this forum that make me feel as if i've also known them forever without ever having to meet them. Even though i don't post that much, i'd like to change that. thanks again to all my very good friends here at My350Z!

Originally Posted by Nitrouz
I moved down here 11 months ago..and I work a hell lot. Sometimes 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. Barely ever have time to do anything. I came here alone...no family, no friends.

Through this site and the 350z brotherhood...today, on thanksgiving...

Ronnie0738 came by in the afternoon, just to chill with me for a bit because he knows I'm spending it by myself.

GTNPU_Z invited me to his thanksgiving dinner with his family, but I declined because it's a family holiday and I didn't want to intrude. Him and his gf Jill came by to bring me some food before they went to dinner.

superdds kept trying to invite me to his family dinner, and I declined for the same reason.

BrunoMDeus invited me over to check out his new 335i. Took me for a spin with his wife Jenn.

On this thanksgiving, living alone in a relatively new place away from home...I was home because of you guys. I just want to say thanks...to all my 350Z brothers who have made me feel like home here in Norcal. When I first came, I had no friends. Now I have family.

This site is about more than cars. It's about passion...to friendship. I've learned tons on this site about my car, but even more about individuals that own these cars. We all share the same passion, which led us to become friends, or even extended family.

This may sound a little gay, but on this thanksgiving, I'd just like to say thanks. To my brothers.

Sincerely,

Alex