Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Hella Flush!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008 | 06:30 PM
phorbo007

Originally Posted by sid67jp
Good thing I passed up on this event coz I had to go to Gilroy Garlic Festival. All I could say to this festival was it was an awesome experience, lots of food, even tried the garlic ice cream and there's plenty of free cold water in a cup coz it was so damn hot down there and yeah they're pretty much organized from parking to directing people taking shuttle buses.
I'm planning to go tomorrow. Not taking the Z though, will be in my buddies bimmer.
Old 07-26-2008 | 10:19 PM

i was there around 2. it was kinda weak. they said they will try to do another one in october and hopefully get a better turn out.
Old 07-26-2008 | 11:27 PM
rgtopz

Name of event sounds Ricey. Don't waste your time.
Old 07-27-2008 | 01:16 AM
Changvi

Originally Posted by rgtopz
Name of event sounds Ricey. Don't waste your time.
Will never make the same mistake again.

Last edited by Changvi; 07-30-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old 07-27-2008 | 11:46 AM
Zstealth

garage inc was just promoting.i think thats why he sign up on this forum if you look at the last activity was last month and he became a member on march of 08.HELLA ****ING WEAK.
Old 07-27-2008 | 08:54 PM
rgtopz

Originally Posted by Zstealth
garage inc was just promoting.i think thats why he sign up on this forum if you look at the last activity was last month and he became a member on march of 08.HELLA ****ING WEAK.
I won't be going to anything "garage inc" endorses, he just tarnished his rep. I think "HELLA FLUSH" just went down the toilet in my book.
Old 07-27-2008 | 09:07 PM
ZDi[R]tY3

Wow....
Poring down with negative comments....
I wasn't there to see if the meet was any good but from what I've heard from Vince early morning yesterday I hear it was pretty $h!tty.
From what I see I don't think it was Hella Flush's fault? I think it was more of Garage INC's fault by hyping up the event?
Who knows really?
Why don't we give Hella Flush another chance at the next show that will be promoted with better promotion?
Old 07-28-2008 | 06:41 AM
Changvi

Originally Posted by ZDi[R]tY3
Wow....
Poring down with negative comments....
I wasn't there to see if the meet was any good but from what I've heard from Vince early morning yesterday I hear it was pretty $h!tty.
From what I see I don't think it was Hella Flush's fault? I think it was more of Garage INC's fault by hyping up the event?
Who knows really?
Why don't we give Hella Flush another chance at the next show that will be promoted with better promotion?
Eric,
If you had seen the Hella Flush website, they had actually advertised their Hella Flush event;and Garage Inc was actually one of their sponsors. Oh, not only that, you have to pay() for the raffle tickets just to win some stickers and license plate frames(), just to name a few. Seriously, they gave me a weird look as well when i pulled up, and then was told to park behind a bunch of Suby's around the block. I was like WTF?? Like I said, this show was rigged from the ghetgo, and they are very biased towards non-Suby, Evo, 240sx,.......with no crazy offset wheels. They have gone to my shiet list Eric, and I will never support their shows nor their products.

Originally Posted by rgtopz
I won't be going to anything "garage inc" endorses, he just tarnished his rep. I think "HELLA FLUSH" just went down the toilet in my book.
Yeah, their last log in was in June, which was around the time they started this thread. Don't think Garage Inc. will log on here again. But I'm just curious if they will ever respond to this thread......

Last edited by Changvi; 07-28-2008 at 06:47 AM.
Old 07-28-2008 | 05:36 PM
UrbanTacticZ

Originally Posted by Changvi
Eric,
If you had seen the Hella Flush website, they had actually advertised their Hella Flush event;and Garage Inc was actually one of their sponsors. Oh, not only that, you have to pay() for the raffle tickets just to win some stickers and license plate frames(), just to name a few. Seriously, they gave me a weird look as well when i pulled up, and then was told to park behind a bunch of Suby's around the block. I was like WTF?? Like I said, this show was rigged from the ghetgo, and they are very biased towards non-Suby, Evo, 240sx,.......with no crazy offset wheels. They have gone to my shiet list Eric, and I will never support their shows nor their products.

Yeah, their last log in was in June, which was around the time they started this thread. Don't think Garage Inc. will log on here again. But I'm just curious if they will ever respond to this thread......
The event wasn't a show and I don't think it was ever advertised as a "show." It was a meet and I think it was pretty successful at that, but maybe I am biased because I am friends with the guys who put it on.

It was fun catching up with friends and meeting new people. As far as hella flush, it's not about having low offset wheels, it's about flushness as the name says...

And the raffle tickets, I wasn't there for many of the raffles nor did I buy any tickets, but, they were giving out $500.00 off AME wheels and my friend Sean gave away $1000.00 off of a Junction Produce bodykit...

I don't really know what there is to "rig" of a meet...there were no awards or anything to give out, just go and hang out and meet people that's all.
Old 07-28-2008 | 06:01 PM
krinkov

Originally Posted by UrbanTacticZ

I don't really know what there is to "rig" of a meet...there were no awards or anything to give out, just go and hang out and meet people that's all.
yeah this is what I was thinking too, with all the hate on this thread I thought I was missing something. I guess my expectations werent as high as you guys, I just wanted to go check out some cars and I did, thought it was okay for what it was.
Old 07-28-2008 | 06:53 PM
ZDi[R]tY3

Ya'll need to just calm down and wait for the next event to even judge anything...
Every where I go... Drama Drama Drama... I see enough of that on TV, I deal enough with that at work, and now on My350Z.com NorCal section...
WoWZeR...
Old 07-28-2008 | 07:19 PM
Changvi

Originally Posted by ZDi[R]tY3
Ya'll need to just calm down and wait for the next event to even judge anything...
Every where I go... Drama Drama Drama... I see enough of that on TV, I deal enough with that at work, and now on My350Z.com NorCal section...
WoWZeR...
Just giving my input and my experience, but i don't see any drama here. And yes, i hate drama....

Last edited by Changvi; 07-28-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-28-2008 | 07:33 PM
Zstealth

k lets drop this hate on hella flushed event and love each other .since were all from the bay.but yah hope some people would just act cool and stop giving those haters looked. what can we do everyone in the bay acts like that i guess.
Old 07-28-2008 | 11:51 PM
reign

Changvi,

A few facts just for you and the other haters..

1. People got there at 730 for that parking so if you think you'd get good parking rolling in at 10.. hmm.

2. It wasn't a car show. It was a MEET. We never called it that, check the site.

3. All the vendors supplied the giveaways. Ame wheels had a $500 off and $700 off a set. So for your $1 raffle ticket, I say it was worth it. Endless supplied discounts, Dsport gave away subscriptions, Junction Produce gave away $1000 off a body kit. Again, when was the last time you went to a MEET that did this?

4. The cops you claim to be at In/Out were our friends. This wasnt one of those HIN deals where they popped your hood to see if you were illegal. The Chief of Police and a bunch of other cops knew we were doing this and have fixed up cars of their own.

5. If you read the site and we made it real simple... the photos of the cars were the registered cars going. Each car.. even if it was a bucket and had nice flush wheels was welcome to come.

6. I could go on and on.. but really, no need. The MEET was good and people were nice.. minus those few haters that love to spread the hate gospel.

Photos here..
http://www.jsjbrothers.com/

http://vdmphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/...5_c7a5R#P-9-12

http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/

Ruckus crew from the Bay and LA Photos
http://flickr.com/photos/riverajaime...7606391185712/

Originally Posted by Changvi
Just got back from the show. I'm sorry to say, but the show itself was a complete Suby, Evo, and 240 biased. Majority of the cars there were STI, Evo, 240's, and a few Integras, a few VIP's, and Trueno's. I got there almost at 10am, an was expecting pretty good parking. But unfortunately, the Fatlace so called, "Hella Flushed" approved stickered cars were already there at the so called "Premier parking". I actually counted the number of cars, and they were no where near 50, since premier parking was pretty small. I would say at the most, 20 cars(that have all been pre-Hella Flush approved). So the rest of the folks who signed up had to park either around the lot or down the street. So what they claimed as a car show was just a marketing promo to get us out and pay for the raffle tickets to win prices. I also tried to find other vendors there that were advertised on the flyer. Unfortunately, the only vendors their were GARAGE INC and Fatlace. On top of that, there were a few idiots who just took off with pedestrians walking on the street to show off their suby's and evo's...... Why?????At that moment, i knew that the cops will be waiting around the corner or down the street waiting to pull people over from the show. You know what guys, i was right. I was told by Zstealth (nice chatting and meeting you bro!), that there were cops waiting near In and Out just down the street. At that moment, thats when I decided to leave. IMO, this "Hella Flush" event=FAIL
Old 07-29-2008 | 07:15 AM
Changvi

Originally Posted by reign
Changvi,

A few facts just for you and the other haters..

1. People got there at 730 for that parking so if you think you'd get good parking rolling in at 10.. hmm.

2. It wasn't a car show. It was a MEET. We never called it that, check the site.

3. All the vendors supplied the giveaways. Ame wheels had a $500 off and $700 off a set. So for your $1 raffle ticket, I say it was worth it. Endless supplied discounts, Dsport gave away subscriptions, Junction Produce gave away $1000 off a body kit. Again, when was the last time you went to a MEET that did this?

4. The cops you claim to be at In/Out were our friends. This wasnt one of those HIN deals where they popped your hood to see if you were illegal. The Chief of Police and a bunch of other cops knew we were doing this and have fixed up cars of their own.

5. If you read the site and we made it real simple... the photos of the cars were the registered cars going. Each car.. even if it was a bucket and had nice flush wheels was welcome to come.

6. I could go on and on.. but really, no need. The MEET was good and people were nice.. minus those few haters that love to spread the hate gospel.

Photos here..
http://www.jsjbrothers.com/

http://vdmphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/...5_c7a5R#P-9-12

http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/

Ruckus crew from the Bay and LA Photos
http://flickr.com/photos/riverajaime...7606391185712/

Reign,
Perhaps I might have misunderstood Fartlace's event. If that was the case then that would be my fault. What got me really upset was how a few drivers speed down on the two way street that parallels 101 with spectators watching the event. People could've gotten seriously hurt or what not. I'm sure thats not something that we all would like to see. For me, where there are cops, usually means trouble. I have had too many bad experience with the cops, so that is something I don't want to deal with at all. I do apologize if I come across like a hater or what not. I was just stating my experience. If it had not been those who speed down the street, I would've had a good time at the event. Peace......