Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 08:56 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
Nice! Woodside is fun... but I love running the backside of 9 down into Boulder Creek (is used to have a Pub about 4 miles outside BC). So do you hang out at STP or Alice's at all? Whenever I head up 9, we always end up over at STP just chillin' and hanging out with other riders... I'm usually up there on my gixxer, with my best friend, he rides an orange/black Tuono..
I'll try 9. What does your bike look like? I'll stop if I see it. My kid just took these pics at the Petaluma fair grounds parking lot....then security ran them off. hahaha
Attached Thumbnails DivineZ... I think you're hawt...-get-attachment-1.jpg   DivineZ... I think you're hawt...-get-attachment-3.jpg   DivineZ... I think you're hawt...-get-attachment-4.jpg  
Old 04-13-2009, 04:21 PM
gixxer_girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fowlman01
I'll try 9. What does your bike look like? I'll stop if I see it. My kid just took these pics at the Petaluma fair grounds parking lot....then security ran them off. hahaha

Here's some pics of me and my bike:

Looks like your kid has some mad stunnah skillz, yo!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:04 PM
fowlman01

Very nice! Good concentration in that first pic. Now that I know what it looks like If I see your bike I'll stop and maybe we can have some sex or something.......
What jumped out and dented your muffler?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:46 PM
forever350z

nicely put gixxer....Do you think that movie Fast and the Furious had something to do with it? that kind of movie make people drive crazy like the ashface Devine Z...
Old 04-14-2009, 03:37 PM
M1r4cL3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm disturbed at the amount of leg humping that goes on with sum broad that just insulted ur car and u indirectly.

I'm even more disturbed by the OP... When she found out my350z was full of professional leg humpers she gladly offered her leg repeatedly in the form of pics and flirtatious interaction. Obviously, being leg humped is her thing and she prolly felt like she hit paydirt effin' w/ the pros round here.

BTW... If i went around stalkin' every M/C rider that blew by me at 100mph +, wheelied in the middle of a busy residential street, rode around in my blind spot, ran a stop sign in a residential, narrowly missed my side mirror by splitting lanes, or took police on a high speed then I'd have a F/T job as an i'net forum stalker.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:40 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Now that I know what it looks like If I see your bike I'll stop and maybe we can have some sex or something.......
Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by M1r4cL3
I'm disturbed at the amount of leg humping that goes on with sum broad that just insulted ur car and u indirectly.
< all about teh leg humpz
Old 04-14-2009, 04:26 PM
fowlman01

I'm even more disturbed by the OP... When she found out my350z was full of professional leg humpers she gladly offered her leg repeatedly in the form of pics and flirtatious interaction. Obviously, being leg humped is her thing and she prolly felt like she hit paydirt effin' w/ the pros round here.

BTW... If i went around stalkin' every M/C rider that blew by me at 100mph +, wheelied in the middle of a busy residential street, rode around in my blind spot, ran a stop sign in a residential, narrowly missed my side mirror by splitting lanes, or took police on a high speed then I'd have a F/T job as an i'net forum stalker.
Are you a chick or just gay. No problem, I have a a bunch of gay friends.
I'm sure the OP can get all the real sex she wants and I think she has a different opinion of Z owners now that she knows some of us. Especially me.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:24 AM
gixxer_girl

Very nice! Good concentration in that first pic. Now that I know what it looks like If I see your bike I'll stop and maybe we can have some sex or something.......
What jumped out and dented your muffler?

Gee, I dunno, Pumpkin... I'd hate like hell to ruin sex with other wimminz for ya. I'd feel bad.

Muffler was dented when I bought it. Previous owner let a friend sit on it, and the guy dropped it getting off- onto the bike next to it. I have an ex with the same gixxer, he's offered to give me a carbon fiber Yoshi pipe, I just have to get out to Stockton to pick it up.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:31 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by forever350z
nicely put gixxer....Do you think that movie Fast and the Furious had something to do with it? that kind of movie make people drive crazy like the ashface Devine Z...
It wouldn't surprise me... DivineZ is about 19, and I'm sure he's suffering from "testoserone poisoning"... movies like the new Fast n Furious certainly make that condition worse... that being said, I can't wait to see it myself!!

Hmmm. Reading compression isn't really your strong suit, huh, Pumpkin?
1. I apologized early on in the thread for insulting the car... and the ONLY "driver" (and I use the term loosely as regards DivineZ) I've had ANY issues with is DivineZ.
2. I'm a chick who tracks a sport bike- and I've been doing that for a long time. Do you really think I need to come onto a Z Forum looking for "pay dirt"??
3. I'm sure you'll be really happy to know that a lot of motorcycle riders get injured, maimed, and killed doing the things you're complaining about. The majority of us try hard to be considerate- if only because we actually enjoy living. But feel free to internet stalk specific tools on bikes all you want... whatever blows yer skirt up, Sweetie. Unbunch your panties, and go play in another thread if you don't like this one.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:35 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

and she pwns again
Old 04-20-2009, 11:37 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
< all about teh leg humpz
Hi Hraes! Where you been, Pumpkin?

Are you a chick or just gay. No problem, I have a a bunch of gay friends.
I'm sure the OP can get all the real sex she wants and I think she has a different opinion of Z owners now that she knows some of us. Especially me.
Yes I can (but thanks for the earlier offer! lolz), and having been a Z owner myself (long time ago, a 280ZX, which is way not as cool as the 350Z's are!), I KNOW how kewl y'all are! I chat with a couple of you by phone quite a bit, in fact!
Don't worry about too-many-letters-n-numbers-in-his-screen-name-to-know-what-it-means-without-a-decoder-ring guy... he's obviously missed breakfast, got up on the wrong side of the bed, and is apparently PMSing quite a bit... we should feel sorry for him, he's obviously having a bad day if he has to come here to pick on li'l ol' me for fun!
Old 04-20-2009, 11:40 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by soleil
and she pwns again
Awwww shucks ... comment ca va, Sexy?? Ou est ca "leghump icon"...
Old 04-20-2009, 12:30 PM
fowlman01

Gee, I dunno, Pumpkin... I'd hate like hell to ruin sex with other wimminz for ya. I'd feel bad.
I would be willing to take that chance. I like living on the edge. I had a 280ZX too, so it must mean that we were meant to get down together. I can breath through my ears if that helps any.
Good to see that you have a good relationship with an ex. That says good things about you.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:34 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Awwww shucks ... comment ca va, Sexy?? Ou est ca "leghump icon"...
ca va bien....et toi?
Old 04-20-2009, 02:30 PM
gixxer_girl

I would be willing to take that chance. I like living on the edge. I had a 280ZX too, so it must mean that we were meant to get down together. I can breath through my ears if that helps any.
Good to see that you have a good relationship with an ex. That says good things about you.
I'm on excellent terms with most of them... even the ex-husband. Life's too short to be bitter. Mostly, you do the best you can in a relationship. If it doesn't work out, well, that doesn't make the other party "bad"... it just means they tried, and it still failed. I try to not be a h8r!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Hi Hraes! Where you been, Pumpkin?
Studying for my FINAL final exam.

Nookular waste FTW!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:48 PM
fowlman01

I'm on excellent terms with most of them... even the ex-husband. Life's too short to be bitter. Mostly, you do the best you can in a relationship. If it doesn't work out, well, that doesn't make the other party "bad"... it just means they tried, and it still failed. I try to not be a h8r!
I agree. I'm on good terms with all my ex wives. Didn't happen overnight though.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:02 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by soleil
ca va bien....et toi?
bien sure, je suis comme ci comme ca.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Studying for my FINAL final exam.

Nookular waste FTW!
Wow... that must be a LOT of studying...

I agree. I'm on good terms with all my ex wives. Didn't happen overnight though.
How many ex-fowlwimminz are there? 03? 05?
Old 04-20-2009, 05:14 PM
fowlman01

How many ex-fowlwimminz are there? 03? 05?
somewhere between 3 and 7. I use to drink a lot so some parts of my life are kinda fuzzy.