Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Pics from Driving Ambition's 6/27 mini-open house meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009 | 06:12 PM
M1r4cL3

Default Pics from Driving Ambition's 6/27 mini-open house meet

The turn out was good. The NSX guys were out there bbq'n and there was some pretty cool stuff there.

Pics from the meet:

The Kip's Driving Ambition NSX ... fresh out four first place finishes at Infineon over 2 SCCA Pro Racing classes.

Rear sub frame out - Louli in the background LoL

Engine pulled for refreshing

S2k w/ Greddy Turbo on the dynos gettin tuned

Ryan's (1 of the DA Techs) Beast

[/QUOTE]
Old 07-05-2009 | 02:18 PM
Control 350z

looks cool how does the shop seem?
Old 07-06-2009 | 09:53 PM
M1r4cL3

The shop seems top notch to me. It's good to have a resource w/ so much motorsports experience right here in Sac. I wouldn't hesitate to take my Z (or really any car) there for anything from light maintenance and bolt on work to custom fabrication and a full track build.

The best thing is how grounded and humble the staff over there seems. From the times I've been there I've never got the impression that they are just there to sell you something. They really go the extra mile to make sure ur car is right and u are getting what you came for.

Case in point: a good friend of mine went to the shop to get a his car supercharged + other track goodies. DA modified the SC kit he bought and gave him a custom tune for more hp. Right after he got his car back we went to a track day at Thunderhill and Shad (DA's owner) actually went to the track and hung around all day just to make sure the car was in line and tweak it if need be. He didn't have to do that ... but he did. Some of the other customers from the shop ended up going too and there was some really fast cars from the DA stable out there running with us.