Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: 1st Friday Car Show (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2011 | 01:31 PM
inqui-Z-tor

Default 1st Friday Car Show (pics)

Thanks to everyone that came on out to the show. Those that braved the heat all night and those that came out to support the group. We had a nice mix of 240s through 370s and the NSX's were well represented too.

Here are a few pics from the evening ..

Link to the rest

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...y/GsZsandNSXs/
Old 07-02-2011 | 02:50 PM
Jermy

BECAUSE RACECAR!

Pics look good! was a fun time, cant wait for next year!
Old 07-02-2011 | 07:54 PM
Maddawg

Can I repost a link to these fantistic photographs over on the ZONC Web Site? I see Alan's name on the photo's but want to ask your permission first.

I am a Proud Z Owner, who has had their left arm reattached through multiple surgeries after a terrific and terrible motor vehicle accident in which I lived. Now I and can't make as many events as I would like to Shows and Runs.

I do Own a 2006 Z touring Coupe and do limited runs and shows. My Z is not stock as I have replaced the entire top of the engine with a Velosity Stack Manifold, re-ported the Butterfly throttle intake, Added several PSI to the intake Air flow throuh Air Baffles, ported intake tubes and large intake cooler containment assembly. Courtesy from K&N. Lowered it with NIMSO Struts, ran Borlas up to the block and Lorenzo 8FR and 9.5 rear Lorenzo's holdng BFG KDWs all around.

Makes for a very nice looking Z. Just Wish that I could drive it more then I presently am able to.

Seeing these photos and more like then, really helps me feel as I am part of Spirit of the Z.

Last edited by Maddawg; 07-02-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-02-2011 | 08:54 PM
inqui-Z-tor

Originally Posted by Maddawg
Can I repost a link to these fantistic photographs over on the ZONC Web Site? I see Alan's name on the photo's but want to ask your permission first.

I am a Proud Z Owner, who has had their left arm reattached through multiple surgeries after a terrific and terrible motor vehicle accident in which I lived. Now I and can't make as many events as I would like to Shows and Runs.

I do Own a 2006 Z touring Coupe and do limited runs and shows. My Z is not stock as I have replaced the entire top of the engine with a Velosity Stack Manifold, re-ported the Butterfly throttle intake, Added several PSI to the intake Air flow throuh Air Baffles, ported intake tubes and large intake cooler containment assembly. Courtesy from K&N. Lowered it with NIMSO Struts, ran Borlas up to the block and Lorenzo 8FR and 9.5 rear Lorenzo's holdng BFG KDWs all around.

Makes for a very nice looking Z. Just Wish that I could drive it more then I presently am able to.

Seeing these photos and more like then, really helps me feel as I am part of Spirit of the Z.
Maddawg ..

I appreciate your comments and interest, Please check your PM.

Last edited by inqui-Z-tor; 07-02-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-03-2011 | 02:49 PM
Spider Monkey

Alan, top notch event. Thank you for all of your efforts. We had a blast!!!

I'll post my amazing thumb-in-the-way pictures when I get back to the office on Wednesday.
Old 07-03-2011 | 11:53 PM
Jermy

wow Mad im terribly sorry to hear about that! hopefully you'll be able to make it to one of these events, it would be great to have more enthusiasts at them!
Old 07-04-2011 | 12:08 AM
Flyinion

I'll have pics up in a few days, along with hopefully the May and June "runs". My night pics turned out quite nice from initial looks Wish I'd gotten there earlier, and wish it wasn't so hot again. Seemed like the gf and I got there and it was time to leave all of a sudden doh. I also got yelled at by the gf because I totally spaced out and didn't introduce her when we met people. /le-sigh /oops
Old 07-04-2011 | 12:56 AM
ITOzann

"rofl cya" lololol
Old 07-04-2011 | 12:58 AM
Jermy

soon it'll actually have power to back it up haha
Old 07-04-2011 | 06:23 AM
inqui-Z-tor

Pics courtsey of patman530

Here's a few with the cheerleaders...

Old 07-05-2011 | 03:52 AM
inqui-Z-tor