Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking F- the fealer going ballz deep!

Looking for a good reliable shop for a lot of installs:

S1 cams
JWT valve springrs
JWT HD clutch/ 14lb fly wheel
Procharger 10lb pulley
The Alphawerks headers

VAKAMON is the only one I keep comming up with. I remember there is more Im just not sure because I am never there.

I will do the test pipes, Injen SES true dual, Kenetix plenum, and safe guard Also where again are the shops that do Dyno tuning?

Busted my azz saved $10K, getting a hell-of-a-deal form altered atmosphere. My baby is getting blown.

Shortly there after, maybe January; rods, pistons and crank (if needed)

It is either this or sell her. Two extremes but thats kinda me . I save so I can splurge.

60 days to install

Last edited by punish_her; 07-26-2005 at 12:11 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:27 AM
dsmal

Hypersports, the shop over from Vakamon does Dyno tuning. They can likely install the rest too.

Al
Old 07-27-2005, 02:27 AM
punish_her

Getting good deal so far.

Gonna add Injen SES dual straight tip
Kinetix ssv Plenum
test pipes (forgot to mention prev)
Safe Guard

And probably sticking with the 7-8lb pulley.

Stilll looking for contact info on hypersports. Wasn't there one like Titan Motor Sports or something like that?
Old 07-27-2005, 11:12 AM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by punish_her
Stilll looking for contact info on hypersports. Wasn't there one like Titan Motor Sports or something like that?
Hypersport has done 2 TT 350Z installs thus far that I know of. One had a check engine light that has not gone away, as far as I know. Don't know about the other Z.

Their mechanic is competent. He did my Headers installation for my Z without problem.

The G35 crowd swears by Vakamon (aka Speed Gear). Their mechanic is excellent from what I was told. Quite meticulous.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:21 PM
showstoppertk

not to get off topic but did you guys hear about Hypersports project Z getting stolen and then found a day later? crazy... I wasn't gonna get an aftermarket alarm, but now I may reconsider... it kinda sounds like an inside job or something, but still...it just makes you realize that nothing is unstealable
Old 07-27-2005, 12:34 PM
dsmal

Doesnt Endless have a dyno too? I'm not sure tho. Just walk over to Hypers from Vakamon (what a weird name), im assuming your getting your goods installed at Vakamon, so it'd be conveinient to just drive over and get it dyno'd.

Titan Motorsports - i thought they were a rim shop?

As for the Hyper-Z getting stolen, they can't account for all keys. They only have one. I dunno, but if I buy a $30k car and didnt get all the keys, I'd have it reprogrammed. And they only took some CDs? How weird is that? People actually steal cars to joy ride?

Yeah, nothing is safe from theft. If they really want a car, they just need to tow it.

Al
Old 07-27-2005, 04:58 PM
showstoppertk

sup al...thanks again for the lip...the fitting was perfect and the result was pretty nice. I haven't had time to really wash my car or enjoy it since I got it back from the shop but as soon as I get a chance I'll take some pics and post em.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:59 AM
punish_her

Default F N Hell!!!!

I was driving to work this morning and some stupid mo focker merged into me on Monulua behind Pearl ridge mall. All he did was speed up the throw that foking "Shoka"! Whats the F/N deal yo!

The damage is not to bad, gotta pop a small dent, sand and paint. If there Paying any thing over $300 I may buy the paintout of pocket an by a new nose. Some good comes out of everything. It's kind like when your dog eats your wedding ring. You gotta have alot of patients, and when the time comes deal with a lot of ****, dig through alot of ****, and hopefuly it comes out the way you wanted it to.

Yeah on top of that ****. I got back from my 2 month trip and my jeep is missing. WTF I called the cops, followed the trail turns out some one was pissed that I had my jeep in a good spot and called it in abandoned. Yeah that was 15 days into it. It was in inpound for 45 days. Alittle over $500 later, I noticed this crappy peice of paper on the winshield. All I see is some numbers, yeah it was a friggin ticket. Called up cops again and turns out its a $160 ticket and Its past 30 days deliquent. I need to get it paid or contest it by the end of the week. But I will not be here to go to court. I will be on the road again the 7th of august for a month. Yeah so some of my play money dropped the "L" and is just pay money now.

F/N A No rest for the wicked.

Mike
Old 07-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Aloha350z

Sorry to hear about the damage.

Anytime a car is parked on the street for more that 24 hours, anyone can call police to report the car as abandoned. (They probably wanted your parking space.) They ticket your vehicle, and tow it away. The C&C needs to collect more $ to pay for this rail system that we'll never use. If you don't have a reserved parking space, you might want to use a park & fly, or find a friend to take care of your car.

Just hoping this helps...
Old 07-29-2005, 08:04 AM
punish_her

The law only works when some one gets greedy and reports you. Thats called selective enforcement of the law. 4 cars in front of my jeep was a '60 something plymoth Fury with 2 flats and had not moved 2 months prior to me parking my jeep. Yeah the ***** is still there leaking oil.

Selective enforcement in any other state is illegal. Why is Hawaii so diffrent? Gonna try and fight the ticket. And also, putting in a compllaint with the city trying to overturn the Tow. Any other place they have signs posted but not this crooked fukin state.

After my mods are done I'm selling the Jeep.
Old 07-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Dream

The law only works when some one gets greedy and reports you. Thats called selective enforcement of the law. 4 cars in front of my jeep was a '60 something plymoth Fury with 2 flats and had not moved 2 months prior to me parking my jeep. Yeah the ***** is still there leaking oil.

Selective enforcement in any other state is illegal. Why is Hawaii so diffrent? Gonna try and fight the ticket. And also, putting in a compllaint with the city trying to overturn the Tow. Any other place they have signs posted but not this crooked fukin state.
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.

Sorry, but I think you're screwed. 290-11 is an exception to 290-1 . 290-11 appears to be there to allow immediate towing without the 24 hour requirement from 290-1. A sign is only a requirement for towing performed under 290-11. Like Aloha350z said, the city can tow you at any time if you leave your car in the street for more than 24 hours, regardless if there's a sign or not. You may want to check the county ordinances to determine whether your car could be deemed abandoned. 290-1 has a default definition of abandoned, but any county definition supersedes that.

Selective enforcement might be illegal in other states, but that doesn't mean cops don't do it there too. Besides, it's only selective enforcement if the cops knew the car was there for that long and didn't have it towed. In this case, you probably just have mean neighbors. Go door to door and inform them of your displeasure. Have the Fury towed. In fact, have any car that's out in the street for more than 24 hours towed. Inform your neighbors that you will do this until the person who had your car towed admits what they did.

Last edited by Dream; 07-30-2005 at 12:40 AM.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:57 AM
punish_her

Placing my order today, cant wait. Since the procharger and SSV manifold has a 2 week back order I'm having them ship all at once. This is trully gonna be an early Christmas.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:55 PM
punish_her

Adding a set of NGK +1 colder plugs to help ward off the ol' Det Demon.

After the install I'm probably gonna get an EGT gauge and the steering colum guage pods to keep the guage in the line of sight.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:34 PM
punish_her

Finilized my order, setteled on the DEFI Bosst guage, AEM wide band A/F guage, and they are throwing in the Steering colum guage pod free. Mighty nice of em . Going to Vakaman Tuesday to talk with them about costs.

I love it when a plan comes together
Old 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
punish_her

Angry F/n pieces of ****

yeah selective enforcement my ***, my jeep was only parked for less than 6 hours and they marked it again for tow. ******

Ah its ok I decieded to get in touch with my 1/2 indian self and went on the war-path. I had called in all the vehicles that have been sitting for more than a week. 3 had flat tires, 1 parked in the same place for over 5 months and the other in a no parking zone. A total of 6 cars going bye bye, including a corvet that had a car cover on it. If they wanna be an *** I'll be a bigger one. Not to get a parking spot either.

F the f en, f er's. If the law is selective, I gotta help balance it out and make it less selective
Old 08-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Aloha350z

Good luck on your war-path!

I would've done the same as you.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Dream

yeah selective enforcement my ***, my jeep was only parked for less than 6 hours and they marked it again for tow. ******

Ah its ok I decieded to get in touch with my 1/2 indian self and went on the war-path. I had called in all the vehicles that have been sitting for more than a week. 3 had flat tires, 1 parked in the same place for over 5 months and the other in a no parking zone. A total of 6 cars going bye bye, including a corvet that had a car cover on it. If they wanna be an *** I'll be a bigger one. Not to get a parking spot either.

That's BS on the part of your neighbors. Did you do something to **** them off? I can't imagine anyone randomly deciding to be a punk and have your car towed twice.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:36 AM
punish_her

Angry

Didn't do a damb thing to them. I parked by several other cars I know have sat for a while. I was away for work for 2 months. The ****** had it towed within the second week I was gone. Even the cops said," Parking is scarce, they probably wanted your spot."

*** the fukin ******, there fukin cars are fuking gone now. My war path was successful. All 6 of the cars I reported: 2 Corvett's = GONE; 2 cars with flats = GONE; Bronco 4X4 = GONE, Thunder bird LX = GONE. I'm deffinately making the law more fare. Now its not just for parking any more its for abandoned vehicles, like it's supposed to!

The law kinda **** singe people with 2 cars. There is no way you can move both vehicles in 24 hours, unless you rock them back and forth a few inches.
Still gonna fight the ticket.

Last edited by punish_her; 08-02-2005 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:42 AM
punish_her

Angry

*** it got the day off, gonna collect more scalps! Sons of Beetches dey es gonna pey! Now they get to know why I chose punish_her.

Last edited by punish_her; 08-02-2005 at 10:46 AM.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:02 PM
fdao

Didn't do a damb thing to them. I parked by several other cars I know have sat for a while. I was away for work for 2 months. The ****** had it towed within the second week I was gone. Even the cops said," Parking is scarce, they probably wanted your spot."

*** the fukin ******, there fukin cars are fuking gone now. My war path was successful. All 6 of the cars I reported: 2 Corvett's = GONE; 2 cars with flats = GONE; Bronco 4X4 = GONE, Thunder bird LX = GONE. I'm deffinately making the law more fare. Now its not just for parking any more its for abandoned vehicles, like it's supposed to!
Bravo! I applaud you for the effort. Now, just watch your back.

Quick Reply: F- the fealer going ballz deep!