Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

FS: 350z Veilside Version 2 Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 05:56 AM
punish_her

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by asianracerchick
the hell you said? now you talking sh*t about me...brah you know what, you dont even know!!! me and my chick owns the Z...it was her who started this account and named it asianracerchick...and yah we BOTH GO ON UNDER THE SAME USERNAME...so no talk SH*T IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!!

ASK ANY GUY IN THIS FORUMS THAT IS FROM HAWAII THAT ACTUALLY MET US AND IF HE IS A BOY OR A GIRL (ASIANRACERCHICK)? THEY ALL KNOW THAT WE BOTH GO UNDER THE SAME USERNAME...SO SHADDAP!!!
Damn dude I was just making a joke. You took it WAY to personal. It was not ment to be any **** talk towards you. It was actualy more a jab at the other guy not you. So whatm I made a poor joke but I was half right though. Under your user name there is a guy, you gotta admit for a forum thats confusing to some people, especialy one as broad of reach as this. As well you said it your self "ASK ANY GUY IN THIS FORUMS THAT IS FROM HAWAII THAT ACTUALLY MET US AND IF HE IS A BOY OR A GIRL" The only reason why I even posted that comment is because the guy was from Palos Verdes, CA and obviously not on island. We have obviously never met either, that I know of, so yeah mistakes can be made. Usualy on here, unlike forumshawaii people have seperate account, for good reason. It prevents mix ups like this from happening.

No I dont know you from the next guy, I've only met a few people from here in person. And since you havnt been posting here long I realy dont know you. So if you took it the wrong way man, I appologize about it. There was absolutly nothing personal directed towards you.

Last man, I am not hating on any thing that you have posted, nor have I. Infact the posts prior to the one that seemed to set both of you off, I was trying to be helpful. People are always asking for pics on here, and since this is a broader(sp) forum than the forumshawaii I was trying to help you get it sold by mentioning pics in hopes to jog your memory to post some.

Again (both ofg you) I do apologize if you took it the wrong way and I offended you.