Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

lucky us

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 04:29 PM
lordz350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lucky us

well the day started out nice. we had 6 z's show up, it was great. then we decided to head down the sand island park, nice little ride down nimitz. outta nowhere, choke police showed up. so everyone decided to leave. well surprise to us there seemed to be a lovely HPD sting, (******) just about every car there got nailed for some bull@#$%. jeff got it the worst, had to get towed. Do the HPD have nothing better to do then nail people for crap? on the bright side we should be able to convince them into the track since they're gonna get enough revenue on tickets from us. ok so next time you see a police officer just smile and thank him for our track. (insert sarcazm here)

ps...i got a $300 ticket for (bs) window tint...

Last edited by lordz350; 07-06-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:31 PM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

wait did this just happen today??? on the G35 cruise???
Old 07-06-2008, 04:38 PM
350Eazy

yes today on the G cruise, I got a $70 ticket for not having a front license plate. Luckily for me he didn't see my door handles, or lack there of. What a bunch of losers the HPD is. Nobody was doing anything wrong, and there is no way to speed down that road unless you want your front bumper ripped off because of the speed mountains. Jeff, I feel for you bro. Oh and before I forget, now all of our cars are "marked" by HPD's finest.

Last edited by 350Eazy; 07-06-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:53 PM
808_enthusiastZ

atleast you got to drive your car home. i got mines towed and i now have to get recon for me to be able to drive my car again and i need to pay 140 for my ticket and still have to go to court to show that i have change or show them that i got my recon papers. but its ok. i just have to talk to my boss and tell him that i have to do all my **** before i leave on sunday.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:51 PM
turborevdboy11

apparently I missed out on some good fun...sorry to hear about the tickets guys...
Old 07-06-2008, 07:26 PM
dsmal

Originally Posted by lordz350
They ticketed you for legal tint? You better take it to court.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:26 PM
punish_her

Um Yeah not cool. If it was a Sting then there was an insider or there is an HPD guy watching the forums. That is REAL BS MAN! Makes me leery about large cruises.

With my BBK on now, I now need RECON just by looking. Before not so much.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:27 PM
RiceR

Originally Posted by lordz350
So the cop metered your window, it was measured as legal and you still got a ticket?

That's ridiculous.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:28 PM
SILKZ03

Sorry jeff..... Well, you know I heard it and got tore into from the wifey once I got home. Started out a beautiful day, ended like Sh#$#%t. They got me 4 the front licence plate $70.00 and Blue turnsignals (hyper white) course they don't know the difference. oh, so they didn't notice the smoked tails and headlights? lowered suspension? they asked me did I have any suspension work done or just a body kit...of course I said just a body kit. That was good enough, they moved on. They even broke out the measuring sticks. I have to got to court for turn signals.... what? when all I need to do is change them? All this was BS..they didn't have nothing else better to do. As of right now, I dont even feel like driving it....demotivator. I'll be writing a letters for both offences. Sorry guys.....

Last edited by SILKZ03; 07-07-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:28 PM
RiceR

Originally Posted by 808_enthusiastZ
i got mines towed
Why did they make you tow yours car?
Old 07-06-2008, 08:39 PM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was a great day until all this crap happened. Fortunately for me I got off the hook. I feel for all you guys, that crap was BS. Someone had to be in on it, that sh*t was orchestrated. It was like 2 fast 2 furious minus the scramble with all those speed bumps.

Jeff, keep us updated man, we should all write letters to the city and county. We weren't even doing anything, just hanging out enjoying each others company. Now if they caught us for our little "spirit run" over red hill then maybe... ..but other than that...bullsh*t
Old 07-06-2008, 09:57 PM
350Eazy

"spirit run" thats a nice way of playing tag with Joe?
Old 07-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Meatshackle

Dam guys, I didn't realize you got hit that bad. I split early because my ipod died on me this morning so I was heading to Ala Moana. I pulled out of the park kinda hard and almost got busted by a white mustang. Didn't think anything of it.

Then I saw some camaros with blue lights, then 2 squads (10+) of bikes, then more cars and more bikes. Wife and I were like "holy ****!". I had nobody's number though.

By the time I logged onto G35Driver on my phone and pulled up a number it was too late.

Real sorry to hear you got lit up like that.

Last edited by Meatshackle; 07-06-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:17 PM
sik8ir57

anyone selling front lips for a 07 z?
Old 07-06-2008, 11:20 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by 350Eazy
"spirit run" thats a nice way of playing tag with Joe?
That was the only highlight of the day
Old 07-07-2008, 12:01 AM
bruddahmatt

F**K. I feel sooooooo bad guys. My friends were down there and a few of the G guys were already headed to the show so I figured it'd be cool to stop by and say hi. Plus I knew some of the Scooby Legacy guys were having a BBQ there right near the entrance.

Sure enough those dummies who put together the show didn't have permission to be there and the cops show up and shut things down. We made our way back to our cars and I noticed you Z guys were outta there already. My brother and I figured there'd be a roadblock near the exit so he jumped in with me and left his Q45 at the park which we grabbed on our way back to our place after the cruise.

Since I knew we weren't gonna be able to sidestep the roadblock, I just chanced it and asked a few of the cops if they could let us out as we weren't there with the others. After I spoke to two of the cops, they radioed ahead to let us go. Only two Gs were been pulled over and both were let go. The rest of us they just let through. Guess the first two that got nabbed were grabbed before I spoke to the officers.

Again I'm real sorry guys. Next cruise we'll stick to a more sure plan that's cop free. Either that or we need to start rolling with some of the HPD guys who drive Gs again. Fak. I really appreciate you guys coming out though. What sucks more than anything else is that I skipped over some of your folks cars at the initial meet up so we could get out of Kakaako sooner rather than later. Figured I'd take pics at Sand Island. I was looking forward to a short shoot at Sand Island only to come back from the show to find you guys gone. I was only able to nab a few shots of the Zs. Next time you guys come out, I'll be sure to shoot you folks first. Had some really nice cars this time that I've never seen before and I hope that next time I'll be able to get up close with your folks rides.

Matt
Old 07-07-2008, 12:01 AM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

dayum guys it sucks cause when hpd finds out about a cruise or meetup....they are purposely out there to give tickets and they will hit you for anything and everything.........example was for me right by my house there was supposed to be a cruise goin down and the meetup was walmart parkin lot............cops found out and were all over Kunia........... I was simply on my way home and got pulled over and hit for my car being to low....
Old 07-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Meatshackle

I don't think it would've mattered if they had permits or not. They utilized way too many units to break up a bbq on the beach.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:57 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

sh*t, that's f*cked up man. I wish i was there so i could atleast try and talk to them. My uncle is in that beat, and those fools were probably the new recruit class that just came out recently. When are the ticket payments due? I can talk to my uncle and see what i can do. As long as you have your copy of your ticket, the officer can still get rid of the charges without any court issues. The new tickets are awsome for that now. As long as neither copy reaches the district court, you won't have any problems.

How many of you guys got tagged?

**PM me your:
License plate
Officer's name
Types of offenses

>>> and your social security number, full name, address, and credit card info.

I will pm you back with more info. I don't want to post on here what i gotta tell you.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:05 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

crap, if it was a bunch of solo bikes that did the ticketing, then it's guarentee that it was a sting. It was whoever is in charge of that battalion that made that call, and that's pretty deep.

Quick Reply: lucky us