Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine shipped today so happy even though its snowing
Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by r0mey
mine shipped today so happy even though its snowing

I recommend installing them and just sit in your car with the heater on drinking a cup of joe enjoying the beautiful sounds of the twins
Old 02-12-2008, 07:22 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

i will once theres not any snow on the ground =/
Old 02-12-2008, 07:25 PM
kevinapex

Originally Posted by r0mey
i will once theres not any snow on the ground =/

Every time it melts......it falls again, I feel your pain here at 8500' above sea level!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:04 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

seriously man its the worse kevin i cant wait for summer
Old 02-13-2008, 03:20 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Kevin thanks so much for holding my hand...... No CEL!!! FTW
Old 02-13-2008, 06:07 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

can someone hold my hand im up next
Old 06-21-2008, 02:01 AM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we have about 20 of them out there now. so far not a single reported issue after installation. thanks to those of you who have given us feedback, we are now content to do another production run of these and without a single change planned other than color. if anyone had an issue that they never reported to us... please PM me before we make the next batch!

we are proud that we have not had to replace anyones units, send any updated parts to cover up inherent issues, or even have a customer fry a pump and need a replacement. thanks to many of you who waited a very long time for us to release the final production version of this unit.

for those of you on the fence, all of our reports have been like this; drop in installation, add plumbing, and then enjoy OEM driveability characteristics with support for over 1000 rwhp DJ worth of fuel. No issues with surging fuel pressure at idle or top end. no siphoning issues... PnP to your stock siphon hose and use your entire tank just like stock. no additional fuel starvation issue at lower tank levels, this of course is due to our OEM like surge canister design that keeps a buffer of fuel around the pumps at all times.

new batch is due up shortly. just after some billet HR rails roll off the CNCs.

Last edited by phunk; 06-21-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phunk
we have about 20 of them out there now. so far not a single reported issue after installation. thanks to those of you who have given us feedback, we are now content to do another production run of these and without a single change planned other than color. if anyone had an issue that they never reported to us... please PM me before we make the next batch!

we are proud that we have not had to replace anyones units, send any updated parts to cover up inherent issues, or even have a customer fry a pump and need a replacement. thanks to many of you who waited a very long time for us to release the final production version of this unit.

for those of you on the fence, all of our reports have been like this; drop in installation, add plumbing, and then enjoy OEM driveability characteristics with support for over 1000 rwhp DJ worth of fuel. No issues with surging fuel pressure at idle or top end. no siphoning issues... PnP to your stock siphon hose and use your entire tank just like stock. no additional fuel starvation issue at lower tank levels, this of course is due to our OEM like surge canister design that keeps a buffer of fuel around the pumps at all times.

new batch is due up shortly. just after some billet HR rails roll off the CNCs.
+1
Very nicely done Charles.

Installed 3 sets so far, and sold several more with no issues. Quality product as always.

Hey, don't forget that you owe us the first set of HR rails.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:21 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Were going to be firing mine up this week Charles, I don't expect their to be any problems!

Thanks again bro!

-George
Old 06-21-2008, 03:09 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Were going to be firing mine up this week Charles, I don't expect their to be any problems!

Thanks again bro!

-George
oh you wont have any problems... you get a lot for your money, bud! proper surge canister with 2 fill siphons to keep it topped off even at full steam, and a PnP over-the-tank siphon solution that doesnt need any additional pumps or little plastic return siphons with pinhole sized venturis to skyrocket your idle fuel pressure. you even have a return fuel diffuser that eliminates cavitation and evaporative emmissions caused by return fuel blasting back in
Old 06-21-2008, 03:37 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

oh you wont have any problems... you get a lot for your money, bud! proper surge canister with 2 fill siphons to keep it topped off even at full steam, and a PnP over-the-tank siphon solution that doesnt need any additional pumps or little plastic return siphons with pinhole sized venturis to skyrocket your idle fuel pressure. you even have a return fuel diffuser that eliminates cavitation and evaporative emmissions caused by return fuel blasting back in

That is always a plus!

-George
GTM
Old 07-27-2008, 03:54 PM
jining

Currently I have the stage 2, what else would I need to purchase besides the assembly, as far as fittings and lines etc. Would the hardline in the stage 2 work? Would the return line?

Thanks,
Aaron
Old 07-27-2008, 06:13 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by jining
Currently I have the stage 2, what else would I need to purchase besides the assembly, as far as fittings and lines etc. Would the hardline in the stage 2 work? Would the return line?

Thanks,
Aaron

Im wondering the same thing..if I get the fuel line stage 1/2 what else would be required to get this to work with it?
Old 07-27-2008, 07:18 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

i put together some information at this link:

http://cj-motorsports.com/twinwiring.htm

it briefly goes over the plumbing with the information you need to assist you in deciding exactly how you want to plumb it in.

all in all, its pretty simple. you can do it just about however you want. on that page i have a part number for an inexpensive fitting that can be used to connect the stage 1/2 return line to the twin pump, its just a 90 degree fitting.

you can definatly use the stage 2 hardpipe, you will just need a Y fitting that is twin -6 to single -8, just like the one used in the rail feed lines in the stage 1/2 kit.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:44 PM
SnyperZ

i put together some information at this link:

http://cj-motorsports.com/twinwiring.htm

it briefly goes over the plumbing with the information you need to assist you in deciding exactly how you want to plumb it in.

all in all, its pretty simple. you can do it just about however you want. on that page i have a part number for an inexpensive fitting that can be used to connect the stage 1/2 return line to the twin pump, its just a 90 degree fitting.

you can definatly use the stage 2 hardpipe, you will just need a Y fitting that is twin -6 to single -8, just like the one used in the rail feed lines in the stage 1/2 kit.

would you be better off going with some more an line/fittings than using the stage 2 part?
Old 07-27-2008, 08:47 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

well, you are going to have to use more AN lines and fittings no matter now you slice it. You will have to use them to either connect the twin pump to the current plumbing, or build all new plumbing. it would make the most sense to use what you already have paid for and just connect the twin pumps to your existing plumbing, unless you have a different way you prefer to do things.

all in all, as long as you use high quality and adequate sized plumbing and install it neatly and clean... its not going to make a difference which way you really do it... but it would certainly make the most sense to use the parts you already paid for and installed IMHO especially since they are already high quality
Old 07-27-2008, 10:33 PM
jining

awesome thanks for that link phunk, btw thanks again for sending me that replacement line a while back.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:22 AM
SnyperZ

well, you are going to have to use more AN lines and fittings no matter now you slice it. You will have to use them to either connect the twin pump to the current plumbing, or build all new plumbing. it would make the most sense to use what you already have paid for and just connect the twin pumps to your existing plumbing, unless you have a different way you prefer to do things.

all in all, as long as you use high quality and adequate sized plumbing and install it neatly and clean... its not going to make a difference which way you really do it... but it would certainly make the most sense to use the parts you already paid for and installed IMHO especially since they are already high quality

After looking at the setup it seems like going with a stage 1 and then just using braided stainless to by pass the hard pipe would be the easiest. I have 10 ft of -8an left over from my RX7 build. Would it make sense to go 2 -6an to a single -8 and then connect that to the stage 1? What size is the line at that connection?
Old 07-28-2008, 02:38 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

that would work out great... then you could put an external fuel filter somewhere along the path also with a lot more room to play with.

the Y fitting that splits the line to the rails is -8/-6/-6... so your -8 line would connect right up... and thats the best way to do it rather then an individual -6 to each rail.

good idea

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A CJM Twin Fuel Pump