Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 08:19 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
^^ I wonder if he's gonna start defending JT, like he did for Scott Bush?

Failboat. Toot toot!

Darren
I cant see that happening....he hates Jeremy
Old 10-22-2009, 08:29 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
keep us posted
OT...

I had my nurse call the hospitals listed below....He is not listed there. Is there any hospitals i am missing.....Any FL guys in the house??

Lee Memorial Hospital ·
(239) 332-1111 ·

Gulf Coast Hospital ·
(239) 768-5000 ·

Lee Memorial Hospital ·
(239) 332-1111

Rehabilitation Hospital ·
(239) 336-6900 ·

Lee Memorial Hospital ·
(239) 432-0500 ·

Cape Coral Hospital ·
(239) 574-2323 ·

Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center ·
Old 10-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR
OT...

I had my nurse call the hospitals listed below....He is not listed there. Is there any hospitals i am missing.....Any FL guys in the house??

Lee Memorial Hospital ·
(239) 332-1111 ·

Gulf Coast Hospital ·
(239) 768-5000 ·

Lee Memorial Hospital ·
(239) 332-1111

Rehabilitation Hospital ·
(239) 336-6900 ·

Lee Memorial Hospital ·
(239) 432-0500 ·

Cape Coral Hospital ·
(239) 574-2323 ·

Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center ·
Mike your the man!

+1 for more hospitals!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:50 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

what i find funny is JT isn't responding to this thread or acting like he is reading it.. but 10 mins after a picture of him goes up on the internet it gets deleted

thingsthatmakeyougohmmm
Old 10-22-2009, 09:54 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by JZurita
he talks big for someone who doesn't own a toolbox.....like he broke some ground..... he's just a bitter @ssmunch with a big mouth.

hey julian don't lie about your gutted z being 3700#....lier

.....and still playing the victim
Attached Images  

Last edited by go-fast; 10-22-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:14 AM
HYDROERIC2003

thanks for the info
Old 10-22-2009, 11:10 AM
JZurita

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what i find funny is JT isn't responding to this thread or acting like he is reading it.. but 10 mins after a picture of him goes up on the internet it gets deleted

thingsthatmakeyougohmmm
Maybe Alter_Ego knows the answer to this?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:26 AM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
That's cuz __jb is a big JT nuthugger. I got that pic from one of __jb's threads. I'm sure JT asked him to delete that photo from his photobucket after that pic got posted in this thread and over on the camaro5 forum.

I should have saved that pic and posted it as an attachment.

Wipe the JT jizz off of your chin __jb.
What a jerk!

No one asked me to remove that picture. I removed it because I didn't want anyone using one of my pictures, taken for a different purpose, to slander anyone... I also didn't want you idiots posting that picture on thousands of forums and running out the download limits on my picture account.

If you weren't such a dumb azz and hadn't linked to my direct photo account you could still be using the picture! But no, you had to be cute and post that picture as a direct link from my account... idiot!

I had no idea that this post was up when we met with Jeremy on Saturday. You don't think he would bring it up do you? He mentioned something about checking the parts on my car and I wasn't sure what he was talking about because I hadn't seen this thread yet. Surprise to you guys, but why would a NA guy like me read the FI Shop forums? I don't!

I'm not sticking up for anyone! I can think for myself. You guys seem to be having a great time attacking Jeremy and Scott Bush like a bunch of little kids. You're just a bunch of e-thugs. The fact that you might be right or wrong is not rellevant... You look and post like a bunch of gleeful punks playing around... I am surprised that Mike continues to act like your bandleader under these circumstances.

I respect Mike, but don't often get involved in these personal attack threads. I have no idea if you guys are right or wrong about any of this... It's the Internet and everyone lies.

As far as my car, it is still running well with the engine Jeremy built. I saw all the parts for it laid out on a workbench before the build... and I have pictures of my block with the new pistons and rods in it. I have every reason to believe that they are in my engine.

I have known Jeremy and CoachK (Tom) for many years. I am good friends with both of them, so it disturbs me to read what you all say is going on. I have no idea whether any of it is true. I'm not going to address any of that because I have no idea. I do know that Jeremy mentioned Saturday that Tom was having health problems and that they suspected that he had a heart attack. I don't know who suspected, or what hospital he went to, or any other specifics. I sent Tom a PM from this site saying that I was sorry he wasn't feeling well, but I have not received a reply.

RudeG_v2.0, you owe me an apology!

-jb
Old 10-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, did anyone ever find out who alterego is?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:32 AM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

thingsthatmakeyougohmmm
Some times it is circumstances.

I was catching up on this thread and followed a link to the Camaro forums... Reading through the thread I came across the picture I took of Jeremy when I took my long block over to his shop to be built. I thought it was a kind of "sucky" thing to link directly from my photo account, but I didn't really pay much attention to it.

As I went back to this main thread, I saw my picture posted there again with lots of disrespectful comments. That pissed me off so I deleted the picture from my photo account.

-jb
Old 10-22-2009, 11:41 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by go-fast
he talks big for someone who doesn't own a toolbox.....like he broke some ground..... he's just a bitter @ssmunch with a big mouth.

hey julian don't lie about your gutted z being 3700#....lier

.....and still playing the victim
Old 10-22-2009, 11:44 AM
JZurita

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by __jb
I have known Jeremy and CoachK (Tom) for many years. I am good friends with both of them, so it disturbs me to read what you all say is going on. I have no idea whether any of it is true. I'm not going to address any of that because I have no idea.
What I have posted on this thread is FACT. Not speculation and not an opinion.

Read this and spread the word: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...89&postcount=1

- Jon

Last edited by JZurita; 10-22-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:59 AM
escobar929

look guys, i for one love the internet drama. it gives software engineers like me something to do while we have code compiling. if you guys wanna go and attack JT, as much as i dont like to see since he helped me out a lot and has been a good friend to me, the evidence is there, so do what you gotta do

but to come and insult good people like jb is crazy, why insult him? because he had work done by JT? that to me seems stupid and is only taken away the validity of this thread
Old 10-22-2009, 12:28 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by __jb
Some times it is circumstances.

I was catching up on this thread and followed a link to the Camaro forums... Reading through the thread I came across the picture I took of Jeremy when I took my long block over to his shop to be built. I thought it was a kind of "sucky" thing to link directly from my photo account, but I didn't really pay much attention to it.

As I went back to this main thread, I saw my picture posted there again with lots of disrespectful comments. That pissed me off so I deleted the picture from my photo account.

-jb
JB.... You have always been kool with me... So let me explain.... This JT info has been out there for a while.... Most of it even I was not aware of ( I will be calling a meeting about that)....JZ, Doug and it seems kept it to themselves until now...as you can see the videos don't lie... You can also see the build list and what was installed... Topical RA raping!!!

This has been building for a while. You know I have been a PF supporter for a long time now..... When I started getting pm's about the wrong he was doing... I kept it to myself and I stayed away from his name... Now that we have a member that is bleeding money from a wounded car... Who has provided the proof... After how hard we came down on RA and SGP for what they did... How could we over look this and give JT a pass???People would call us out on this. JZ is not the only one that is bleeding JB....he is just one of the few that is speaking up.

You were lucky to have lived close to JT and one of the reasons you escaped...JZ was the perfect victim.... He lives far away and I think he was stationed overseas. If this were to have happened to you.... We would have been in there fighting along with you.

JT knew what was coming down the line.... That's why he moved to the Camaro site.... He his not even been over there for a year and he has already got caught up in mess.

We don't just pick on shops for the fun of it... Members have to bring the proof... JZ did....I have 2 shops that I have recieved complaints on... But I always tell them that without SOLID proof... We won't get involved. And it has to be something big... Not some human mistake...it has to be a solid rappage.

I respect you also JB.... So I am willing to give you a little more in PM
Old 10-22-2009, 12:37 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by escobar929
look guys, i for one love the internet drama. it gives software engineers like me something to do while we have code compiling. if you guys wanna go and attack JT, as much as i dont like to see since he helped me out a lot and has been a good friend to me, the evidence is there, so do what you gotta do

but to come and insult good people like jb is crazy, why insult him? because he had work done by JT? that to me seems stupid and is only taken away the validity of this thread
You and I have alwayyyys been kool.....Rude means no harm. The people that are the most passionate are the ones that have been ripped off before.....they feel JZ's pain more than I ever could. I feel bad because I have been a big supporter of PF..... So I am angry because I feel like a fool.... But that nothing compared to what JZ, Rude and the others feel...

So let's get back to the mission
Old 10-22-2009, 12:50 PM
doug

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:52 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 10-22-2009, 12:53 PM
doug

edit.. answered in following post
Old 10-22-2009, 12:56 PM
UMW350Z

glad to see I'm still a top priority on Julian's list.

It's just not worth digging up the past...there is nothing to be gained anymore.

Edit: the hood I tried to 'have painted during the scam' was the one which is on JZ's car. That's why i showed JZ where Tony tried to redo the substrate to leave it CARBON FIBER because I knew painting the hood limited the resale of the hood to only DB customers! I can see how he might ASSume that though, none of my estimates from the body shop or Allstate said ANYTHING about a hood! Didn't know that did you?

Last edited by UMW350Z; 10-22-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:57 PM
doug

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
glad to see I'm still a top priority on Julian's list.

It's just not worth digging up the past...there is nothing to be gained anymore.
good.. so i guess this means we won't see you posting crying about it anymore? imjustsaying

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane