Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 01:12 PM
UMW350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
good.. so i guess this means we won't see you posting crying about it anymore? imjustsaying
Naw changed my mind. I'll 'cry' some more just because the hood has relevance to JZ. I guess you could say JZ is 'crying' about his engine blowing up too? You are a nutswinger for a failed business owner....or maybe this is friend-friend protection? You'd say the same thing if you were in my spot doug
Old 10-22-2009, 02:42 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by __jb
What a jerk!

No one asked me to remove that picture. I removed it because I didn't want anyone using one of my pictures, taken for a different purpose, to slander anyone... I also didn't want you idiots posting that picture on thousands of forums and running out the download limits on my picture account.

If you weren't such a dumb azz and hadn't linked to my direct photo account you could still be using the picture! But no, you had to be cute and post that picture as a direct link from my account... idiot!

I had no idea that this post was up when we met with Jeremy on Saturday. You don't think he would bring it up do you? He mentioned something about checking the parts on my car and I wasn't sure what he was talking about because I hadn't seen this thread yet. Surprise to you guys, but why would a NA guy like me read the FI Shop forums? I don't!

I'm not sticking up for anyone! I can think for myself. You guys seem to be having a great time attacking Jeremy and Scott Bush like a bunch of little kids. You're just a bunch of e-thugs. The fact that you might be right or wrong is not rellevant... You look and post like a bunch of gleeful punks playing around... I am surprised that Mike continues to act like your bandleader under these circumstances.

I respect Mike, but don't often get involved in these personal attack threads. I have no idea if you guys are right or wrong about any of this... It's the Internet and everyone lies.

As far as my car, it is still running well with the engine Jeremy built. I saw all the parts for it laid out on a workbench before the build... and I have pictures of my block with the new pistons and rods in it. I have every reason to believe that they are in my engine.

I have known Jeremy and CoachK (Tom) for many years. I am good friends with both of them, so it disturbs me to read what you all say is going on. I have no idea whether any of it is true. I'm not going to address any of that because I have no idea. I do know that Jeremy mentioned Saturday that Tom was having health problems and that they suspected that he had a heart attack. I don't know who suspected, or what hospital he went to, or any other specifics. I sent Tom a PM from this site saying that I was sorry he wasn't feeling well, but I have not received a reply.

RudeG_v2.0, you owe me an apology!

-jb
Listen...

All I did was copy and paste the image (as most folks do) from your thread. I didn't know where your pic was hosted until the photobucket error image showed after the photo was taken down.

Like doug alluded to, I found the timing of the photo being taken down to be highly suspicious and suspect. Having been scammed myself, I have zero tolerance for those who continue to support and take actions to protect a scammer (or any criminal) after they have been exposed and proven wrong with solid physical evidence. I am merciless with those kind of people and I make no apologies for that.

If you didn't know or if you have doubts about JT's shadiness, just watch Jon's teardown vid. The vid speaks for itself and is irrefutable proof of JT's guilt. Then look at JT's lame posts in this thread and the new info of additional scamming to the Camaro community in the camaro5 forum.

After doing that ^... If you acknowledge that JT is wrong and is a scammer who you no longer wish to support, associate with, or consider a friend... You will receive a most sincere apology from me.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-22-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sir!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 02:58 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by JZurita
I've got no love for Julian or his "internet persona", but he was absolutely right about JT.

Despite all of Julian's flaws... the one thing he wasn't at MRC was a scammer. r0mey will tell you that everything he paid for was present in his motor.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:21 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
Naw changed my mind. I'll 'cry' some more just because the hood has relevance to JZ. I guess you could say JZ is 'crying' about his engine blowing up too? You are a nutswinger for a failed business owner....or maybe this is friend-friend protection? You'd say the same thing if you were in my spot doug
yes because your $600 you're crying for is so much more trivial than the 5 figures both of these gentlemen are looking at.. let me tell you something man.. if i had known you was b!tching about $600 i would have given it to you a year ago when you started b!tching about it so you could just STFU..

$600? you're crying about $600? GTFO
Old 10-22-2009, 05:04 PM
XKR

Happy B-day Eric...
Old 10-22-2009, 05:42 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Thanks Mike
Old 10-22-2009, 05:59 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Thanks Mike
You are welcome....

Update.....Someone gave me Tom's personal number....I called but only got voicemail.....I left a message.

We have checked all the hospitals in the area.....He is not a patient there.....He may be under another name besides Tom or Thomas K.....How old is he?
Old 10-22-2009, 06:51 PM
UMW350Z

yes because your $600 you're crying for is so much more trivial than the 5 figures both of these gentlemen are looking at.. let me tell you something man.. if i had known you was b!tching about $600 i would have given it to you a year ago when you started b!tching about it so you could just STFU..

$600? you're crying about $600? GTFO
You can't read, I told you i didn't give a **** about the money. You can still send it to me though, DPM@MRC, you associated with them. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU and GTFO. Seriously, send it via check, and I'll take a vid of me ripping said check up cause I don't give a **** about the money. What does $600 matter when I dumped $6,000 into it this summer?

Stop thinking about your snappy reply son and send me the check. I'll PM you my address, Julian already has it i'm sure. I'll post the video for everyone to see.

Last edited by UMW350Z; 10-22-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:59 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You can't read, I told you i didn't give a **** about the money. You can still send it to me though, DPM@MRC, you associated with them. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU and GTFO. Seriously, send it via check, and I'll take a vid of me ripping said check up cause I don't give a **** about the money. What does $600 matter when I dumped $6,000 into it this summer?

Stop thinking about your snappy reply son and send me the check. I'll PM you my address, Julian already has it i'm sure. I'll post the video for everyone to see.
I was never affiliated with MRC.. but if you want to place a bet on that for you to disappear for ever .. i will gladly take that bet.. also the $600 isn't for compensation.. its for you to STFU and GTFO
Old 10-22-2009, 07:21 PM
UMW350Z

I was never affiliated with MRC.. but if you want to place a bet on that for you to disappear for ever .. i will gladly take that bet.. also the $600 isn't for compensation.. its for you to STFU and GTFO
were you or were you not DPM@MRC? Why did you have the name?

send it or cop out, you said I wanted the money, well I do. I'll be here to stay. Classic line by the way, did you come up with that yourself?
Old 10-22-2009, 07:22 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
You are welcome....

Update.....Someone gave me Tom's personal number....I called but only got voicemail.....I left a message.

We have checked all the hospitals in the area.....He is not a patient there.....He may be under another name besides Tom or Thomas K.....How old is he?
north of 55 i think

wish him well from us
Old 10-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

were you or were you not DPM@MRC? Why did you have the name?

send it or cop out, you said I wanted the money, well I do. I'll be here to stay. Classic line by the way, did you come up with that yourself?
Could you possibly make your own thread pls?
Old 10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Could you possibly make your own thread pls?
I'll just respond to the shots taken at me
Old 10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

I'll just respond to the shots taken at me
Im just sayin, how does your situation relate to JZurita/JT/Perf.Fact./Ult.Perf/Camaro5?
Old 10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

Listen...

All I did was copy and paste the image (as most folks do) from your thread. I didn't know where your pic was hosted until the photobucket error image showed after the photo was taken down.
Who cares what most folks do? Knowing how rabid you guys are, I figured you would have posted it all over the Internet in a day or two. My account's download limits would be breached every month and the account would become useless forever. Since you linked it instead of copying it, I just deleted it at the source to stop all of your posts where ever they are.

Like doug alluded to, I found the timing of the photo being taken down to be highly suspicious and suspect.
I have explained the timing to doug. That is how it happened. I didn't really even look at the posting date on the Camaro site... or my350z... or anywhere else you might have posted it.

If Jeremy would have seen the pictures before I did... and would have asked me to remove them... I would have done it... But, I would have told you if I did. I'm not going to lie about it. So, instead of asking me you call me names on a web forum... what a thug you are... and I should believe you about anything?

Having been scammed myself, I have zero tolerance for those who continue to support and take actions to protect a scammer (or any criminal) after they have been exposed and proven wrong with solid physical evidence. I am merciless with those kind of people and I make no apologies for that.
Don't feel like you're the only one to ever get scammed. Years ago when I raced, I scraped up enough money to buy one of the first Doug Nash magnesium cased 5-speed transmissions. To make a long story short, the guy I bought it from had a gambling problem and tried to double my money at the dog track. Lost my money. It was a lot of money... I was able to recover some of the value through machining at his shop over the years, but the money was gone.

If you didn't know or if you have doubts about JT's shadiness, just watch Jon's teardown vid. The vid speaks for itself and is irrefutable proof of JT's guilt. Then look at JT's lame posts in this thread and the new info of additional scamming to the Camaro community in the camaro5 forum.
I watched the video.

I have to admit that things look bad.

I have a few thoughts, but you guys are like a lynch mob, so I'll keep them to myself.

After doing that ^... If you acknowledge that JT is wrong and is a scammer who you no longer wish to support, associate with, or consider a friend... You will receive a most sincere apology from me.
It's difficult to read posts from people that you have never met in your life that condemn a long time friend.

Apparently some of you have known about this situation for a long time... Apparently some of you have more information than has been posted here... If you have based your verdict on these facts, you have used information that the rest of us don't have. You can't expect everyone else to feel like you do because we don't have the same information.

So, I'm not going to agree with your terms for an apology, Rude... It doesn't mean that much to me now that I see what kind of a person you really are. It's not that I think one way or another about Jeremy's guilt... It's just that you don't deserve it!

ps: Be careful, doug... Rude might wrest your title away from you next year... He looks like a natural!

-jb
Old 10-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Jason333
hi

WOW what a mess. I am very sorry to read all of this Jzurita...I hope this works out for you. I guess I got off lucky with about 5-6k in clean up work on my install and having FP go over every bolt on the car. My knock amp wasn't even hooked up beyond being used as a a/f gauge.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Jason333
WOW what a mess. I am very sorry to read all of this Jzurita...I hope this works out for you. I guess I got off lucky with about 5-6k in clean up work on my install and having FP go over every bolt on the car. My knock amp wasn't even hooked up beyond being used as a a/f gauge.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:43 PM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

Originally Posted by XKR
JB.... You have always been kool with me... So let me explain.... This JT info has been out there for a while.... Most of it even I was not aware of ( I will be calling a meeting about that)....JZ, Doug and it seems kept it to themselves until now...as you can see the videos don't lie... You can also see the build list and what was installed... Topical RA raping!!!

This has been building for a while. You know I have been a PF supporter for a long time now..... When I started getting pm's about the wrong he was doing... I kept it to myself and I stayed away from his name... Now that we have a member that is bleeding money from a wounded car... Who has provided the proof... After how hard we came down on RA and SGP for what they did... How could we over look this and give JT a pass???People would call us out on this. JZ is not the only one that is bleeding JB....he is just one of the few that is speaking up.

You were lucky to have lived close to JT and one of the reasons you escaped...JZ was the perfect victim.... He lives far away and I think he was stationed overseas. If this were to have happened to you.... We would have been in there fighting along with you.

JT knew what was coming down the line.... That's why he moved to the Camaro site.... He his not even been over there for a year and he has already got caught up in mess.

We don't just pick on shops for the fun of it... Members have to bring the proof... JZ did....I have 2 shops that I have recieved complaints on... But I always tell them that without SOLID proof... We won't get involved. And it has to be something big... Not some human mistake...it has to be a solid rappage.

I respect you also JB.... So I am willing to give you a little more in PM
Thanks for the understanding. I don't usually post when I'm that angry, but the rude guy really pissed me off. I'm not going to post any more about rude here because it doesn't affect your case.

I have no knowledge of Jeremy doing anything illegal with anyone's cars. Someone linked me to this thread earlier this week and that is the first I've heard about it. I can't help or hurt your case.

-jb
Old 10-23-2009, 03:58 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by XKR
You and I have alwayyyys been kool.....Rude means no harm. The people that are the most passionate are the ones that have been ripped off before.....they feel JZ's pain more than I ever could. I feel bad because I have been a big supporter of PF..... So I am angry because I feel like a fool.... But that nothing compared to what JZ, Rude and the others feel...

So let's get back to the mission
totally understand bro, i too would be furious if someone had scammed me. i have a lot of respect for most members on here. i just hate seeing a good person being insulted because he didnt wanna see his pics being used, thats it

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane