Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 07:15 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
I saw what you posted........and I saw what lawdogg posted in response.

And if coach has an attorney for a wife, he should know ignorance isn't a defense (as I suspect will be the excuse*).
I know what you are saying.... But I know first hand how Coach cod have been fooled...Coach was the money behind this business... I too own a few business that I have no idea of the difference between products.... I am just the name and money person. As long as the books balance.... Well you know what I am saying.

Like I said.... Coach knows as much as me about this stuff... Which is nothing to brag about... So I could see how he could have went into shock about this..... Which could have cause his MI.... Matter of fact... I am sure it did. He dumped alot of cash to start this business.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:22 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

again, intense... you have to realize the perspective you have when stating about 'looking for logos'... if you don't know all turbos are supposed to have logos, you wouldn't look for them.

you being savvy, you know, but coachk might not. You have to approach the issue as a layman, not a dude who sells turbos
Old 10-23-2009, 07:25 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I hear what Darren and Robin say.. but i don't see coach dumping that much money in his business to have it ruined by knock off turbo's.. anyone have a picture of the knockoff turbo's? maybe they have a fake Garrett printed on them? i mean if the owner of the car sent pictures off to Garrett.. he must have thought more than ok the words arn't printed on the turbo.. something is wrong
Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

So, what was the catalyst that started these Camaro guys in search for verification that the turbos were indeed Garrett?

Darren
Old 10-23-2009, 07:32 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
I hear what Darren and Robin say.. but i don't see coach dumping that much money in his business to have it ruined by knock off turbo's.. anyone have a picture of the knockoff turbo's? maybe they have a fake Garrett printed on them? i mean if the owner of the car sent pictures off to Garrett.. he must have thought more than ok the words arn't printed on the turbo.. something is wrong
they don't even seem to have a fake "Garrett" on them........

pics posted so far.....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=47
Old 10-23-2009, 09:10 AM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

holy can of f*cking worms opened up with this thread.

What a shame. Sorry to hear about all the people scammed and truly hope that Coach is ok and had nothing to do with the wrong doing in the situations.

Might this thread top the MrS thread or SGP.. time will only tell.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:27 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

i of course could quickly say "i told you so" to coachk...and also easily could make an argument that he got what he deserves(business closing, not his health problems BTW) for not listening to us over the years now on what we saw from JT.
I however though past pMs i noticed in coachk sincerity, maturity(ovbiously) and the fact that he was a nice person, so i am willing to stay naive and bet he had not enough knowledge and experience to know he was part of JT scamming him as well....its possible that this might come bite me, but thats what makes this situation more sad. I bet like doug says maybe jt sucker him into getting so deep in his fockup...and like robin says, through his wife and himself, he knows he has responsability cause ignorance is not really a defence in court, which contributed to his health issues.

I am not sure what the catalyst was for the camaro guys but i am going to on the same things we have seen to this point on other builds...sub part turbo kit, routing of piping, routing of oil lines, cut corners on parts, drivability issues with cels, and someone that knows just enough to know its a fake garret turbo.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-23-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:05 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Wow @ today's info & developments. Yet I'm an @sshole for calling out a JT nuthugger whose responses were reminiscent of Navygolf during the VRT days.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Motormouth
Banned

yeah, this tops everything but VRT at this point and only because the level of fraud was so much higher through VRT.

In terms of harm to this community, I think this is the top.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:27 AM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Wow @ today's info & developments. Yet I'm an @sshole for calling out a JT nuthugger whose responses were reminiscent of Navygolf during the VRT days.
No DOOD I think you missed the point it wasn't because of your comments that make you and ASSH*LE its just you...

bwahahahahaha I joke I joke I keed I keed.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Old 10-23-2009, 12:46 PM
XKR

Navygolf.....thats a name from the past.....You guys use to give out the award every year....whats up with this years winner
Old 10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy Shitstorm Batman!!!

I haven't spoken to JT or Tom in a few months, and I recently tried calling them both to see if they were going to be attending the PRI show this year. I never heard back from either. A few weeks passed, and I tried again....still couldn't get ahold of either.

Yesterday, I called JB to see if he was gonna go to PRI this year, and he enlightened to this thread and what was going on!

I am floored by all this!!!! It looks ugly........not as ugly as the witch hunt has been though. I have never been wronged by either of these guys, and I hate to think this is all true. The video is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it isn't good either.

I know nothing about what's happened, and I truly feel for JZurita! Hopefully, there is a good resolution to his "NIGHTMARE."

As for Tom's Heart attack......oh my!!!! That is horrible and terrifying...... from what I know of Tom, he is a good man and you hate to hear of anyone having a heart attack. I think he and Jeremy had great intentions on making turbo kits and keeping things small. I am sorry to hear that they have closed the shop.

I wish either one of them would contact me; I hate to have to read all this about a couple of people I have been close to.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, well the Camaro5 dudes are douche bags... **** em now... I hope for Jon to get some compensation. JT could pay for his build or donate a stock block at LEAST...
Old 10-23-2009, 02:03 PM
C5_vette

wow those camaro5 guys really suck..they seem to be missing the point...
Old 10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by QuadCam
The video is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it isn't good either.
</p>
WAT? Seriously?

Missing parts that were listed on the invoice and paid for... Oil pump ghetto rigged with lock washers and not disclosed to the customer... Oil passages not radiused... Unbalanced rotating assembly...

How could it be much worse??? Enlighten us.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:20 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by C5_vette
wow those camaro5 guys really suck..they seem to be missing the point...
they are a bunch of bitter b!tches
Old 10-23-2009, 02:23 PM
C5_vette

yuup and the name calling as well ...what a great representation from the domestic community
Old 10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

lol we tried to help them out...and all they could think about was: "my haz v8, your nissan sucks"
Old 10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

</p>
WAT? Seriously?

Missing parts that were listed on the invoice and paid for... Oil pump ghetto rigged with lock washers and not disclosed to the customer... Oil passages not radiused... Unbalanced rotating assembly...

How could it be much worse??? Enlighten us.
Originally Posted by C5_vette
yuup and the name calling as well ...what a great representation from the domestic community
All I can say is...........

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane