Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Function:Tuned - Greddy Z with Extras

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 AM
jtgli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Altered
Hey what up Jon?

Well Dave has a DynoDynamics, they tend to read a little lower than Dynojets. The Dynapak dyno, like the one used at TurboXS, will read a lot higher if you want to dyno it on there.

Of course, like i said before, there is a reason that everyone wants to correct it to Dynojet numbers.
Not a whole lot. Yea I know everyone goes off of the DJ number and whenever I can find a dyno day or anyone who has a DJ that wants to dyno it for less than the usual $70 Ill put in on and see what it makes. The shop near me that has the Dynopack put me on for free just to see what it would make so I couldnt complain with that. Their dyno was brand new as of July and is "supposed" to read close to a DJ. How factual that is I dont know, but Im enjoying the car non the less at the power it is now. Come this winter then the time for high numbers will matter to me.

Also so everyone knows this thread should've been up since last June but being that Dave is so busy he never got around to putting up anything. Now that he has help Im sure you'll see a lot of updates from customer cars as well as the current projects that are going on there. Just incase anyone was wondering why Ive been tooling around for so long with the car the way it is.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:36 PM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by jtgli
Not a whole lot. Yea I know everyone goes off of the DJ number and whenever I can find a dyno day or anyone who has a DJ that wants to dyno it for less than the usual $70 Ill put in on and see what it makes. The shop near me that has the Dynopack put me on for free just to see what it would make so I couldnt complain with that. Their dyno was brand new as of July and is "supposed" to read close to a DJ. How factual that is I dont know, but Im enjoying the car non the less at the power it is now. Come this winter then the time for high numbers will matter to me.

Also so everyone knows this thread should've been up since last June but being that Dave is so busy he never got around to putting up anything. Now that he has help Im sure you'll see a lot of updates from customer cars as well as the current projects that are going on there. Just incase anyone was wondering why Ive been tooling around for so long with the car the way it is.
free dyno day in wilmington DE sat....i'm going!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:40 PM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by terps
meh i doubt the whole FT hearbreaker status i put 371.3 on daves dyno and on a dynojet i put down 388. those numbers are pretty close in my opinion...
I thought jeffie put down 378 at F:T then 440 at AAM

Everyone has their own way of dyno-ing, setting corrections, and smoothing, right
Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM
ZRuggernDC

Originally Posted by MikeFunction2nd

Nice setup.. Alright Function:Tuned.. You have some spaining to do. I totally want a custom cubby like the on in the pic. Who/What/When do I need to talk to to make this happen?
Old 04-28-2009, 12:43 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
I thought jeffie put down 378 at F:T then 440 at AAM

Everyone has their own way of dyno-ing, setting corrections, and smoothing, right
(My car isn't turbo) but I put down 246.4 on Daves dyno and 273 on a local dynojet. So it was a 10.4% difference for me, but I realize that all dynos tend to be slightly different.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:55 PM
jtgli

Originally Posted by ZRuggernDC
Nice setup.. Alright Function:Tuned.. You have some spaining to do. I totally want a custom cubby like the on in the pic. Who/What/When do I need to talk to to make this happen?
Thats something I did on the side when I was doing the turbo kit. Its fairly easy to do so send me a pm and we could go over how to do it.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:22 PM
XKR

Looks good Mike ...
Old 04-29-2009, 07:42 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by ZRuggernDC
Ill do it for ya bro. Just let me know what you want to do.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Chomorro

Question: Whats the part number on that K&N greddy filter replacement? It looks like a good size replacement with the same fit