Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Moving to Charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Blue_pen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving to Charlotte

Hey fellas I am moving to Charlotte NC from Cheyenne WY. I will be down there this weekend, so if an Z owners are not doing anything. And feel like showing a fellow Z owner around the town it would be much appriciated. I would be interested in all the cool bars around town and a good nissan dealer to work with. Send me a PM with a cell number or some way to get a hold of you. I will start the drive tomarrow morning.

Thanks,
Ruben
Old 07-29-2005, 06:50 AM
mcduck

Come to our Z-Club meeting on Monday night (7pm) at Independence Nissan. Easy way to make new friends. After that, we can plan to get a group together one night to give you the 'bar' tour of town.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:36 PM
Blue_pen

Hey thanks Andy.

I just got into town. Took me 2 days to drive here from Cheyenne. 1600 miles exactly. Did it in 22 hours. Its rainning and dark so I can't really see my surrounding but the new apartment is awesume.

I will check that meeting out on Monday. I am the Oaks Apartments incase anyone lives around here.

Thanks for the welcome again hope to meet some new Z friends!

Ruben
Old 07-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Blue_pen

Hey guys I am in the University area. I live off of WT HARRIS BLVD. I have yet to venture out other than down WT HARRIS BLVD. I found the directions to that nissan dealership. In fact my driver side window crapped out on the day I took off so I got to get that fixed ASAP.

See you guys on Monday.

Ruben
Old 07-31-2005, 08:24 PM
lane myers

Not the jack the thread - but i'll also be relocating to charlotte in september from virginia beach.

is independence nissan the best dealer to deal with in the charlotte area?

edit:
nevermind - i just search this forum - found that modern nissan has the best service dept in the area.

look forward to meeting you guys at the meets.

nick.

Last edited by lane myers; 07-31-2005 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:36 AM
mcduck

For anyone heading to Charlotte, we have a pretty active Z club here, Carolina Z Club. Visit our website... www.carolinazclub.net.

We meet the first Monday of each month, 7pm, at Independence Nissan on Independence Blvd in Charlotte, NC. Meeting alternate between business and fun stuff, but almost always we discuss upcoming activities. So dropping in on a meeting is a great way to find out about some upcoming events.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:20 PM
lane myers

awesome. i'll be there on the first monday in september, i'll look forward to meeting everyone.

any dues?
Old 08-02-2005, 05:51 AM
mcduck

Originally Posted by lane myers
awesome. i'll be there on the first monday in september, i'll look forward to meeting everyone.

any dues?
NOTE: September meeting may be moved back a week since the first Monday is Labor Day. Check in with me closer to the date (send me a PM) and I'll confirm the meeting date for you.

You can drop by as a visitor once or twice to see if its something you'd be into. Dues are $40/year, pro-rated if you join later in the year (so now, it would be like $20 for the balance of 2005)
Old 08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
lane myers

cool - i'll be moved in by the start of the month - so whenever the meeting is - it works for me.

those dues sound good - i pay the same thing here for the tidewater z club. if its a z club - i'm sure its something i'd want to join.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Sisko99

I believe that the September Meeting will be on 9/12 (If I recall the Prez's e-mail correctly). That's the next monday after Labor Day. Hope to see you there.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:24 PM
ZMIKEMAN

Hmmm, Randy's pondering having the event up at his house over labor day for the spetember meeting. If so we'd end up spending the day on the lake, hanging out, and watching videos of all our crazy members and their cars on his projector. I can't wait to put together the video, so far it seems people are ok with the 1-1.5 hour range although I'm up for more if wanted. Course thats supposed to be a buisness meeting so I'm sure we'd have to spend some time on that too.

BTW: Andy, if you think of it try and get those video's you talked about to me before this (If in fact he does decide on labor day). That way I can get some more of yours in.

Hope you guys enjoy Charlotte and come out to see us, I know one of you already has......
Old 08-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Blue_pen

I know I have. The club is great and the people in the club are really fun to hang around. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

When are we going to have a Z party? (Besides the Jam)

Ruben
Old 08-11-2005, 10:35 AM
CpraceZ

Swing on by the shop sometime we always have a few Zs and G35s in here