Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Columbia SC area

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 02:52 PM
eTraxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Columbia SC area

I would like to see if I can get together a listing of people with a 350Z’s, G35’s .. heck any Z, in the area of Columbia SC .. say a 50mi radius (or more depending on your wiliness to drive it). The intention is a list of people who can be contacted for a get together for example or for some ‘gear-head stuff’ like installing springs on a Z. Rev-em-hard on My350Z.com started a thread back in 2007 re: a meet and we made it happen. Ended up with a bunch of people with basically any car meeting up at Sticky Fingers. Had a great time..

I’m not really thinking so much about a club as such .. but am running up to Anderson SC next month with Nick (2003FittyZ) so Bryan (Slo Truk) can put Nick’s Hotchkiss springs on his car. I am indending to take lots of pics for the definitive DIY for spring install .. but got to thinking that this is the sort of thing we could use a ‘call-up Z owner listing’ for. Makes no sense to re-invent the wheel each time if someone already knows which nut goes on what bolt.

Either reply to this thread or PM me with your contact info. If you know someone that doesn’t frequent this forum please pass this on. I’m going to post this up to several forums.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:28 PM
04DBZ

man we should have another meet! it's been a year since we had one and yea i had a lot of fun myself!!! I'm down for another one!!! my contact info is 770-375-9201! Matt Kim is the name!
Old 05-25-2008, 03:31 PM
04DBZ

here are two photos from the meet! I know it's not a really good picture but those are the only two i could find!
Attached Images   
Old 05-25-2008, 07:17 PM
silvernole12

I'm over here in Augusta, GA...bout 1 hr away
Old 05-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 968 Likes on 732 Posts

im up here in clemson, 15 min outside of anderson. When you say bryan.

ill be doing springs again here soon.......for the 3rd time on the car. Theyre pretty simple to do. Rev em hard helped me on the 2nd set.........he got a sick setup on the cheap.

I was just in aiken this weekend.......
Old 05-26-2008, 04:42 AM
eTraxx

Originally Posted by 04DBZ
man we should have another meet! it's been a year since we had one and yea i had a lot of fun myself!!! I'm down for another one!!! my contact info is 770-375-9201! Matt Kim is the name!
Hey Matt. I remember you from the meet last year. You worked at McAlister’s with your cousin John. I had the CS 350Z and stopped in to eat a few times when I lived in Columbia. The last time I saw you, you had you head pretty much shaved—you had a Nasty Girl meet I think J

Originally Posted by Cux350z
im up here in clemson, 15 min outside of anderson. When you say bryan.

ill be doing springs again here soon.......for the 3rd time on the car. They’re pretty simple to do. Rev em hard helped me on the 2nd set.........he got a sick setup on the cheap.

I was just in aiken this weekend.......
Bryan Settle aka Lightning Guy

This is Bryan at ZdayZ ..

Yeah. It was Bryan who put the springs on mine with me helping (handing him stuff) so I could prolly do it .. but what the hey … take a trip up to Anderson and hang with him for a bit, grab some dinner ..
Old 05-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

I feel bad, i didnt even recognize bryan at Zdayz. I went to his house to pick up some seats from Morris. I think he, morris and the guy whos g35 hit a rock at zdayz was there.

He changed his front bumper i think. So hes getting a new motor from NNA i hear............
Old 05-26-2008, 05:43 AM
eTraxx

Yeah. When you signed in at ZdayZ they give you this .. name tag (not sure what you call it when hung from a strap around your neck). Had your name .. and your 'handle'. I have always thought that the 'handle' should be in GIANT BOLD LETTERS so people could go "DUDE! I KNOW YOU!!"
Old 05-26-2008, 05:53 AM
04DBZ

[QUOTE=eTraxx]Hey Matt. I remember you from the meet last year. You worked at McAlister’s with your cousin John. I had the CS 350Z and stopped in to eat a few times when I lived in Columbia. The last time I saw you, you had you head pretty much shaved—you had a Nasty Girl meet I think J
yep yep i remember ur car...my heads not shaved anymore...that was only bc of the Army. i'm still in but i just dont shave my head anymore haha! Wut do u mean by i had a nasty girl meet J???
Old 05-26-2008, 05:53 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Im young with good eye sight and couldnt read the writing from a close distance. Size 10 text doesnt cut it, plenty of white space left. I just had to ask for sn's.

Bryan needs a new exhaust...............lol.

I recognized a few people like MC from pics, and Blasian from his purple drink, and the swallows shirt wearing women.........but thats about it.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:55 AM
eTraxx

[QUOTE=04DBZ]
Originally Posted by eTraxx
Hey Matt. I remember you from the meet last year. You worked at McAlister’s with your cousin John. I had the CS 350Z and stopped in to eat a few times when I lived in Columbia. The last time I saw you, you had you head pretty much shaved—you had a Nasty Girl meet I think J
yep yep i remember ur car...my heads not shaved anymore...that was only bc of the Army. i'm still in but i just dont shave my head anymore haha! Wut do u mean by i had a nasty girl meet J???
Umm .. Aren't you National Guard (Nasty Girls)?
Old 05-26-2008, 06:57 AM
Lightning Guy

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Hola ya'll.

I'm down with a GTG. Just lemme know when and where. June seems to have me on the road, 1st week I'll be in Los Angeles area, 2nd week I'll be in Windsor Ct area, 3rd week I'm home and 4th week in the San Diego area, but I should be home all weekends.

Ed, still looking at doing springs next Sunday? If you would please bring you impact gun again, that is the cream puff of doing springs. If you bring that we should have all four corners done in two hours. Pleanty of time for driving after that.

Chris, it is a shame that we live so damn close and not hook up.my digits:
(seven zero four) four zero one - seven three zero eight

Yeahmy exhaust is gone, I shredded the flex joint of the y pipe on gravity cavity, I got off cheap, deffinately the cheapest repair bill I've ever had form the dragon.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:05 AM
04DBZ

[QUOTE=eTraxx]
Originally Posted by 04DBZ
Umm .. Aren't you National Guard (Nasty Girls)?
yea yea yea...funny! lol
Old 05-31-2008, 06:59 AM
eTraxx

Originally Posted by Lightning Guy
Hola ya'll.
<snip>
Ed, still looking at doing springs next Sunday? If you would please bring you impact gun again, that is the cream puff of doing springs. If you bring that we should have all four corners done in two hours. Pleanty of time for driving after that <snip>
Bryan,
As far as I know. He was gone this we ... think some kinda vacation thingie w/wifie .. I'll let you know in a day or so. Yeah .. I'll bring the impact gun for sure. How about spring compresors? I have mine in case your's went missing or somesuch

Oh .. and beers. Can't just drink yours like last time. That's not 'neighborlly' ...

Edit:

OH .. and bump for Columbia area (ok .. centeral SC) Z peeps.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:01 PM
Lightning Guy

Just let me know when. I still have my compressors.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:15 PM
eTraxx

Cool. Ok .. I'll give you a heads up when I hear .. whatever

Ed
Old 06-03-2008, 02:16 PM
DaG3504TTman

Im down to join up for a meet. let me know!
Old 06-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Sisko99

Originally Posted by Cux350z
I feel bad, i didnt even recognize bryan at Zdayz. I went to his house to pick up some seats from Morris. I think he, morris and the guy whos g35 hit a rock at zdayz was there.

He changed his front bumper i think. So hes getting a new motor from NNA i hear............
I was there too....That was the weekend we installed Graham's adjustable suspension bits.....and adjusted and adjusted and adjusted them some more till it was late and we had to drive 2 hours home. lol

and I'd be down for a meet in Columbia. I've been down there enough chasing a certain piano teacher that it's time for something different down there.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Lightning Guy

Set it up and I'll be there
Old 06-03-2008, 06:29 PM
eTraxx

Default Meet

Originally Posted by DaG3504TTman
Im down to join up for a meet. let me know!
Starting to gather steam looks like. Getting ppl to post up finally!

Hey Justin, Bryan

Quick Reply: Columbia SC area